• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Will Be Better

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Biden Will Be Better:

Biden our time.

I was nearly dismayed by Mein Fuhrer's choice of VP since she has no score (-11) and a Saturn Return in their third year.

How could someone making such an abysmal choice choose Supreme Court Nominations or run the Country? But I was reminded of my slogan, "Biden will be better." And snapped out of it.

Perhaps they'll be OK, Biden will live and Kamala won't have to be the filter at such a time, but honey, if you're going to pick the girl who's ready, at least don't pick the one who's under Saturn's cross hairs, although it is too good for Saturn, but getting people to vote to do that to themselves is another story..

How come nobody who works for Biden reads my messages or writes back?

I just have to compare Mein Fuhrer to Gorsuch.

Biden Will Be Better:

Biden our time.

I was nearly dismayed by Mein Fuhrer's choice of VP since she has no score (-11) and a Saturn Return in their third year.

How could someone making such an abysmal choice choose Supreme Court Nominations or run the Country? But I was reminded of my slogan, "Biden will be better." And snapped out of it.

Perhaps they'll be OK, Biden will live and Kamala won't have to be the filter at such a time, but honey, if you're going to pick the girl who's ready, at least don't pick the one who's under Saturn's cross hairs, although it is too good for Saturn, but getting people to vote to do that to themselves is another story..

A man who's known for groping both women and children, repeatedly and within public view. Picking a woman who's made more than a few questionable choices in her earlier career, including using people as virtual slave labor.

And you somehow feel justified in repeating that Mein Fuhrer shtick?

A man who's known for groping both women and children, repeatedly and within public view. Picking a woman who's made more than a few questionable choices in her earlier career, including using people as virtual slave labor.

I only used Mein Fuhrer to refer to Biden.

Come on, both our Candidates are dark, although Trump does have a shadow of the Light, to the Victor goes the Scepter.

Democrats have the proven track record of reducing deficits and handing over growing economies.

Republicans cut revenue and their growth doesn't keep up with deficit while a bubble (or piston) busts.

Pretty simple.

I only used Mein Fuhrer to refer to Biden.

Come on, both our Candidates are dark, although Trump does have a shadow of the Light, to the Victor goes the Scepter.

Democrats have the proven track record of reducing deficits and handing over growing economies.

Republicans cut revenue and their growth doesn't keep up with deficit while a bubble (or piston) busts.

Pretty simple.

They also appear to bring more poverty despite the spending and their areas of control tend to be the most crime ridden I've ever seen. And I grew up in Atlanta for most of my life. They also seem set on continuing the status quo of these same systems of inequality that they speak out against all the time and a bevy of other issues that seem to just elude being addressed.

As for Trump we had an economy that was best that I've ever seen in my life, record lows in unemployment, more efforts to pull our troops back home and a dashing of other issues that I've been waiting to see addressed. Even when I was still a full democrat.

As of now Trump is offering me more. Biden is not.
Biden just doesn't energize me like I used to feel for the party. And the fact that he's getting up there in years and he's got such a long record of doing what he's been told to do by the establishment, just doesn't give me hope. Harris on the other hand gives me chills.

We've seen all of these people in 2016 warning of Trump being a fascist, or being authoritarian. Well that's a distinct possibly that I see in Harris. Especially given what she's done in the past.

Biden Will Be Better:

Biden our time.

You're using astrological charts to pick who to vote for?

They also appear to bring more poverty despite the spending and their areas of control tend to be the most crime ridden I've ever seen. And I grew up in Atlanta for most of my life. They also seem set on continuing the status quo of these same systems of inequality that they speak out against all the time and a bevy of other issues that seem to just elude being addressed.

As for Trump we had an economy that was best that I've ever seen in my life, record lows in unemployment, more efforts to pull our troops back home and a dashing of other issues that I've been waiting to see addressed. Even when I was still a full democrat.

As of now Trump is offering me more. Biden is not.
Biden just doesn't energize me like I used to feel for the party. And the fact that he's getting up there in years and he's got such a long record of doing what he's been told to do by the establishment, just doesn't give me hope. Harris on the other hand gives me chills.

We've seen all of these people in 2016 warning of Trump being a fascist, or being authoritarian. Well that's a distinct possibly that I see in Harris. Especially given what she's done in the past.

This is the Republican narrative, but I question how accurate it is.

Just because you rev an engine, doesn't mean it will translate into traction on a slick road or not blow up the engine if sitting in a parking lot.

Since Biden didn't listen to me and picked the low scoring (-11) Harris with a Saturn Return in their third year like GWB my thesis has eroded.

Since GWB then Harris though, so hopefully Biden will live and we will not get that filter.

Tell me are Gorsuch and Kavanaugh better than Biden?

It's the Liberals turn.

Trump is ten percent as valuable as he thinks and less important.

Doubt Harris will be Authoritarian, but we know Trump's style.

These are tempered by the ordained system and Presidential term limit.

I think Trump has shown us enough and I fear losing Social Security and the debt with Trump.

Biden Will Be Better:

Biden our time.

Um. What?

It's hard to imagine that he'd be worse than Trump, though I still don't think that Biden will be good.

Um. What?

The office has a magnetic affinity for what was previous.

Fortunately, GWB had Saturn Return third year like Harris, so the affinity matches, so its really not that bad of a choice, if you want to smash us.

So for the second time you have smashing Democrat and smashing Trump.

Biden 7, Trump 5, Pence 1.

Democrats have the proven track record of reducing deficits and handing over growing economies, so let's see what they do if we give them it all, since Mein Fuhrer is only to implode on his Party.

It's hard to imagine that he'd be worse than Trump, though I still don't think that Biden will be good.

Democrats reduce deficits and hand over growing economies, can you imagine where we'd be if Clinton had taken the ball at Obama's forward progress?

I don't know what he's going to do with the damage from the pandemic and being that much closer to maxed out.

my dog's left nut would be better.

and he was fixed.

my dog's left nut would be better.

and he was fixed.

So is it unto you.

If you try to frame someone else's existence, yours will be certainly framed in the same manner.

This is the Republican narrative, but I question how accurate it is.

Just because you rev an engine, doesn't mean it will translate into traction on a slick road or not blow up the engine if sitting in a parking lot.

Since Biden didn't listen to me and picked the low scoring (-11) Harris with a Saturn Return in their third year like GWB my thesis has eroded.

Since GWB then Harris though, so hopefully Biden will live and we will not get that filter.

Tell me are Gorsuch and Kavanaugh better than Biden?

It's the Liberals turn.

Trump is ten percent as valuable as he thinks and less important.

Doubt Harris will be Authoritarian, but we know Trump's style.

These are tempered by the ordained system and Presidential term limit.

I think Trump has shown us enough and I fear losing Social Security and the debt with Trump.

Yes, we know Trump's style and it's not authoritarian. I also have no issue to fear any system under him for that same reason.

Democrats reduce deficits and hand over growing economies, can you imagine where we'd be if Clinton had taken the ball at Obama's forward progress?

I don't know what he's going to do with the damage from the pandemic and being that much closer to maxed out.

Clinton's good economy was largely due to the birth of the tech industry. Anybody in office during that time period would have had a booming economy.

Obama's economy was abysmal. He presided over the slowest recession recovery in history. His stimulus was a complete failure.

A man who's known for groping both women and children,

Now that's a stretch!!!

Funny how I don't see him doing anything more than what the "Pope" would do in public

*sigh*

You must following Qanon

Clinton's good economy was largely due to the birth of the tech industry. Anybody in office during that time period would have had a booming economy.

Obama's economy was abysmal. He presided over the slowest recession recovery in history. His stimulus was a complete failure.

Clinton vetoed his own Party's budget to shut down the government in 1993 to put us on the path of fiscal responsibility.

Obama was handed an economic crisis and most of his measures were obstructed, but he still reduced the deficit and handed over a growing economy.

And what did GWB do? Cut taxes for the rich creating a lending bubble and economic crisis.

Trump? same thing and the revenue you quote was not keeping up with the deficit and all the gain going in rich peoples pockets in New Zealand.

"Failed stimulus." was their cry after they killed it.

Come on, $250 to Obama and now the Democrats co-operate to slap Trump six trillion.

If Obama had a highways bill, minimum wage and his education measures, the economy would have taken off and we could have afforded Obamacare.

A stitch in time saves nine.

Just because his children may have fewer tantrums if he wins does mean that he is the best person for the job. #VoteHowie

Back
Top Bottom