• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden warns Xi of ‘consequences’ if China aids Russia’s invasion of Ukraine

Fair enough.

And no I don't have it made either (whatever that means), but my home hasn't been bombed and I haven't had to leave my country or take up arm against the Russians. And I know where my next meal is coming from.
Yes, I am grateful for all that, too. I think of it often lately. But we were talking about the effect of sanctions, I thought.

Never mind. I've said my piece on it.

U.S. President Joe Biden warned Chinese leader Xi Jinping on Friday there would be “consequences” if Beijing gave material support to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the White House said, while both sides stressed the need for a diplomatic solution to the crisis.

In a video call that lasted just under two hours at a time of deepening acrimony between the world’s two biggest powers, Biden detailed the efforts of the United States and its allies to respond to the invasion, including by imposing costs on Russia.
Warning lol 😂

I don't think we should even try to push them around. What right do we have to tell China how to react here?

It's not about rights; it's about interests. We have an interest in protecting Europe; China's interest is similar to Russia's: weakening the United States.

None of this shit in Ukraine is about history or rights; it's about power. It's about whether the world is controlled by global powers that support public power and power of the people, or whether the world is instead controlled by authoritarians and kleptocrats that steal from the taxes that we pay and throw us in jail for complaining about it and demanding something better.

LOL!!

What is the puppet going to do? Bomb China? Sanctions? Hey...how about some good tariffs!!!
Well, what do the puppeteers tell them to do?

That's your answer.

If the US seriously sanctions China, it's basically like slapping themselves.

LOL!!

What is the puppet going to do? Bomb China? Sanctions? Hey...how about some good tariffs!!!
Well the Trump pukes tried tariffs and it didn’t do anything. Now that his and your puppet masters and Elites are out of power we’ll see if anything changes.

Back
Top Bottom