• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden Warns Us What Will Happen If We Re-Elect George W Bush

yes it does in the case of nepotism, lying and corruption. you support gross nepotism, lying and corruption. Your ilk has no morals. You continue to prove me right about Trump supporters.
your hysterics are as hilarious as they are mendacious.

yes it does in the case of nepotism, lying and corruption. you support gross nepotism, lying and corruption. Your ilk has no morals. You continue to prove me right about Trump supporters.
It’s even worse than that.

But anyone who ignores the self dealing, rank incompetence, dead piling up in morgues, and insane COVID superspreading rallies is beyond reason.

your hysterics are as hilarious as they are mendacious.

Not sorry you are outed as supporting gross nepotism. Not my problem you support That. Your lies mean nothing but your actions of supporting trump and his gross nepotism is known. What’s hilarious is you support Trump and then claim you don’t support his gross nepotism, lies from you as usual.

It has been laid out a million times. It is easily observed. There is no point to repeating; those who don't see it simply won't see it.
And another one tucks their tail when supplied with a direct request.

It is easier to attack Trump on grounds that are pure opinion than it is to articulate an argument why Biden is competent to be president, or why a low wattage quota pick ought to be the first female president of the USA

As I suspected, another one ran.
I don't know what to tell you Turtle. This is becoming way too easy.

Not sorry you are outed as supporting gross nepotism. Not my problem you support That. Your lies mean nothing but your actions of supporting trump and his gross nepotism is known. What’s hilarious is you support Trump and then claim you don’t support his gross nepotism, lies from you as usual.

yawn, so you supported the murder of our ambassador since you voted for Hillary. You also supported the running of guns by the ATF to the mexican mobs since you voted for Obama. See this is easy

And another one tucks their tail when supplied with a direct request.
It's that if you're too dumb to read it and see it everywhere else, what's the point of giving it to you here? Your "direct request" can clearly be satisfied by google.

yawn, so you supported the murder of our ambassador since you voted for Hillary. You also supported the running of guns by the ATF to the mexican mobs since you voted for Obama. See this is easy

lol you’re really lousy at this game since Hillary never supported the murder of our ambassador and I didn’t support Obama’s actions with the ATF since I didn’t vote for him on his second term unlike you who supports Trump’s gross nepotism by voting for Trump a second term. Thank you for your self ownage and proving me right about you.

Back
Top Bottom