• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden Warns Us What Will Happen If We Re-Elect George W Bush

People talking about the vote primarily on the issues, ignore the point of character that must stand behind and within the issues. Trump issues may claim to be about America... but pushing an "America First" in a world that is ever expanding since the days of the Declaration of Independence to Globalism... is an absurd concept.

People forget that during the Revolutionary War, the British in their aggression and their defeat, knew that "Global Trade was Important"... when they accepted the defeat, they were highly focused on "Diplomatic and Trade Relations" because they understood what the value is of Globalism. They once dominated a big segment of the Globe. They knew without a doubt the benefit that other countries is to any country.

Right Winger don't understand any of this, because they don't read, they certainly are not literate when it comes to Geo-Political and Geo Economic Reality. That's too many words for the 'uneducated minds to digest" and if they could digest any of them, they don't have the critical thinking skills to understand how they relate nor what is inter-related within the phrases. That's just a fact of principle... for a mass of people educated on white nationalist America white male dominance propaganda and propagandized formats they were trained to ingest. They still don't know they have been used as pawns to keep racist ignorance active in America, because its the tool long ago used by the wealthy whites to keep wages low, and keep people wound up in contemptuous attack mentality... while the wealthy gap for the wealthy increases by the days.
They can't even see the conflict about this Pandemic has been a profit maker for the wealthy to the Tune of more than $7-Billion to $Trillion dollars and still growing.

The general format of Republicanism is to train people not to learn, the promotion of attacks on the media, is a tool... to keep people confounded, and wrapped in agitated drama aggressions ... all such things are beneficial to the wealthy.

There is no hope of growth, learning and change in the ranks of Right Wing Republicanism, they simply have to die out, as was the same case after the Civil War, many of those had to die out... and as the generations come... those remaining Confederate Ideologist are facing a younger society who are continual rejecting that vile every generations. Even kids now in lower grade school level have seen the vile of the past 4 yrs, they know without even knowing the details that it is driven by something that feeds contemptuous divisiveness into society.
White people can rush all they want to try and tuck their kids into "all white schools".. but those kids will grow and they will see the whole of the world, and as many have done and many will continue to do... is "reject the white nationalist indoctrinations they have been thrust into".

Many of the ideals of white women that were groomed, relegated to and contained within the system of "white man as dominant and white man as hero"... are changing every day, because they are learning the history too... of "who denied them rights", "who denied them the right to vote", "who tries to control her body", and who tries to control and limit her economic earning capability. Before they were blind to seeing and learning such, because the systems of white nationalism made her reluctant to embrace this knowledge, in come cases she was afraid to see the truth because it would make her face the truths of what white men had done to society, and they were not up to the strength of mind to face such things. The more liberal gender equality respecting men, are an ally as well as the wide spread of white male and white female homosexuals is another angle that is making them see the bias and prejudicial discrimination they have suffered by the policies of white men.

All of this is subject matter that the Right Wings male & females, especially the old heads that populate forum sites like this, detest such subject matter being put to the internet for discussion and inspiring research motivations.

I don't worry about right winger rebuttal, because they have none because they themselves have ran from such discussions over the course of their lives, they only wanted to promote and dictate white nationalism of white male dominance in which they were taught. Most of such types ... only have one liner "denial mentality to interject"....

Last edited:
If Biden becomes president we're up **** creek if he ever has to remember the nuclear codes - or anything else for that matter.

Reactions: PoS
If Biden becomes president we're up **** creek if he ever has to remember the nuclear codes - or anything else for that matter.
I didn't see it the first time I watched the video, but apparently, Biden didn't even catch his own mistake.

His wife, according to some sources, is quietly saying the name "Trump" in the video, after Biden says "George" twice. And only after his wife says "Trump" twice does Biden realize that Trump is President, not George W. Bush.

Will his wife, potentially, be there at Cabinet Meetings and Press Briefings to correct his mistakes?

Will his wife be listening in on calls with foreign leaders, in case he makes a mistake like this?

I didn't see it the first time I watched the video, but apparently, Biden didn't even catch his own mistake.

His wife, according to some sources, is quietly saying the name "Trump" in the video, after Biden says "George" twice. And only after his wife says "Trump" twice does Biden realize that Trump is President, not George W. Bush.

Will his wife, potentially, be there at Cabinet Meetings and Press Briefings to correct his mistakes?

Will his wife be listening in on calls with foreign leaders, in case he makes a mistake like this?

She said something one syllable short twice after he said George, but can't hear it. Then he said "Trump," not "Donald."

She said something one syllable short twice after he said George, but can't hear it. Then he said "Trump," not "Donald."
Right, she definitely said something quietly twice to Biden, before he corrected himself.

The DailyMail believes she said "Trump." Can't prove it, but it sounds like the most realistic interpretation of what most likely happened.

Right, she definitely said something quietly twice to Biden, before he corrected himself.

The DailyMail believes she said "Trump." Can't prove it, but it sounds like the most realistic interpretation of what most likely happened.

No idea. Maybe lipreaders will have an opinion. In the meantime, here's the vid clip (again):

You do know those codes are on a card encased in some type of plastic protective cover.... so you need to think up some different absurdity....

Apparently, Biden is concerned about what will happen to our nation with 4 more years of "George"

It takes a while, but he does catch his mistake.

No qualms here about having this man as Leader Of The Free World.

Trump has abdicated America’s role as Leader Of The Free World. We are closer now to being called a rogue state.

Show leadership. Bring the country together.
Have a national plan.
Show empathy
Trust the scientists
Create an effecient testing program with contact tracing.
Mandate mask wearing
Encourage mask wearing.
Wear a mask to lead by example.
Not hold super spreader rallies or functions.
Not encourage states to open up too early. Stick to the White house gating criteria.
Let the experts do the talking in C19 briefings. Help people to understand instead of confuse.
Be honest with the American people.
Invoke the emergency act to make sure all healthcare workers have what they need.I know! Trump got the ventilators.
Help distribute masks instead of restrict delivery.
Get schools the funding they need to safely open.

That’s just a quick brainstorm.
biden cannot mandate mask wearing-the president doesn't have that power.
Trump has not restricted delivery of masks
He has encouraged mask wearing EVEN THOUGH there have been contradictory "expert" advice

Because you have not paid attention for the past 4 yrs... is your problem... which I won't make it mine.

Trump is a disaster for America !!!! You guys are hung up on a tax cut that gave you $2.30 or so a day... while the wealthy got millions and 10's and 100's of million, that came to the tune of more than a $Trillion.... You guys might like that he screwed over the American Farmers and then took YOUR'S AND MINE tax money to pretend to be helping them, while still promoting the policy that continues to devastate them. You might like the fact that America people have lost "$Trillions in added cost for products in the stores, and we've seen companies do nothing but continue to build their facilities on foreign shores, and seeking new foreign locations to build to avoid tariff's... You guys just don't pay attention.
Libertarians, is some stuff created in the 1970's and its nothing but a morphed regiment created after the 1964 Civil Rights and formulated after the 1968 unrest, that has as much a play in the Nixon Era aims to diminish and destroy as much of Civil Rights Protections as he could, and Libertarians, push this pretense that they stand for equality, when fact is they know "white nationalism is still dominating business, industry and policy making", which means they pretend to be about equality as long as it does not disturb the benefits of a system created by white dominance of economic systems, and political policy within state and within Republicanism, as well as they know that equality won't exist as long as the elements of White Nationalist control... is continually being promoted by the Right Wingers.

Therefore, I don't put much stock in Libertarians supporting true and honest equality in All Things. I see clearly your Trump leanings, which includes the embrace of the ideology of Right Wing Ideas that Trump is promoting, to ensure his ego can be backed by people who don't care to learn and thinking that the past will return to the vile it was in the 1950's systems where many of the over 60 somethings white people who were groomed in Jim Crow environments were raised, and resist the change that moves in the direction of full respect for Multi-ethnic and Multi-cultural diversity in All Things.

So... yes, to you I can understand that its within format of Libertarians which is a form of Regiment of "Confederacy Lite", that you would attack the Civility, and Respect for Democracy's Principles of Human Equality that Biden and Harris stands to support. You are probably as much for Big Business and Big Industry's Plutocratic Aspiration as well, and like you detest the system of Public Services except for the parts that funnel money to Big Industry and Big Business.
that oozes crap. You have no idea of my net worth but it is far far more than you suggest. the rest of your comments are psychobabble. Biden doesn't support "civility and respect" for Democracy anymore than Trump does.

Biden supporters have a tough time actually picking real issues and telling us why Senile Joe and Kamala Ho are better on them

that oozes crap. You have no idea of my net worth but it is far far more than you suggest. the rest of your comments are psychobabble. Biden doesn't support "civility and respect" for Democracy anymore than Trump does.

Biden supporters have a tough time actually picking real issues and telling us why Senile Joe and Kamala Ho are better on them

I have no concern about your net worth.... if you think money makes you something more than you are, it only solidifies the fact that you worship your self measurement of self by money, the same as Trump does.... and any act of any sort, by any means for the sake of money... seems to suit you well.

You do know those codes are on a card encased in some type of plastic protective cover.... so you need to think up some different absurdity....

That's what Hollywood says anyway. LOL

I'm confident neither of us know. But the point is valid. If the President can't even remember who is now the President and his political opponent, it's a big deal. What it means is that Joe Biden won't be president and the VP won't be calling the shots either. In real terms, we don't know who all will be making presidential decisions - assuming Biden doesn't go full stubborn dementia as often happens in growing old age dementia.

It is so clear that Pelosi is laying the groundwork to almost immediately remove him if it gets worse and he won't quit.

He has encouraged mask wearing EVEN THOUGH there have been contradictory "expert" advice
I don't think governors and mayors have that power other than as a few-days temporary message. It takes passing a state law - and even that can be challenged.

That's what Hollywood says anyway. LOL

I'm confident neither of us know. But the point is valid. If the President can't even remember who is now the President and his political opponent, it's a big deal. What it means is that Joe Biden won't be president and the VP won't be calling the shots either. In real terms, we don't know who all will be making presidential decisions - assuming Biden doesn't go full stubborn dementia as often happens in growing old age dementia.

It is so clear that Pelosi is laying the groundwork to almost immediately remove him if it gets worse and he won't quit.
You don't know who is feeding Trump the vile he promotes, we have not forgot about the white nationalist he brought with him!!!! Steve Miller, and the other anti democracy greed mongers who promote the bigotry, bias and divisiveness.... If you for one minute think there is not a long list of Confederates whispering in Trump's ear... then you are with a very narrow mind.... We have a completely Right Wing Republican Congress borne of Tea Party Confederate Ideologist....

Biden is smart enough to listen to DEMOCRACY LOVING Policy Professionals.... unlike Trump who listens to and plays to Confederate Race divisives types and the money hustlers that he pledged to surround himself with. I'm sure with your selective Amnesia, you forgot what he said about 'bringing no non wealthy people into his Administration.
Trump on Cabinet: ‘I want people that made a fortune’
In case you don't know what that means:
That means, he does not give a crap about the non wealthy and broke people who joined his cult.

You don't know who is feeding Trump the vile he promotes, we have not forgot about the white nationalist he brought with him!!!! Steve Miller, and the other anti democracy greed mongers who promote the bigotry, bias and divisiveness.... If you for one minute think there is not a long list of Confederates whispering in Trump's ear... then you are with a very narrow mind.... We have a completely Right Wing Republican Congress borne of Tea Party Confederate Ideologist....

Biden is smart enough to listen to DEMOCRACY LOVING Policy Professionals.... unlike Trump who listens to and plays to Confederate Race divisives types and the money hustlers that he pledged to surround himself with. I'm sure with your selective Amnesia, you forgot what he said about 'bringing no non wealthy people into his Administration.
Trump on Cabinet: ‘I want people that made a fortune’
In case you don't know what that means:
That means, he does not give a crap about the non wealthy and broke people who joined his cult.

To be candid I don't see a reason to respond to that. It's just TDS words.

What exactly is your evidence for that?
At least Trump knows he's running against Biden, as Joe wanted to point out the other night. Now Biden doesn't seem to know who he is running against, George who? It's ridiculous how many times Joe has proven he is mentally disadvantaged and the democrats and the media ignore it? Kamala is licking her chops if Biden wins.

No expert has said not to wear masks.

Biden is once again secluded in the basement after his "George" comment. Joe you know who Trump is running against but you don't know who you are running against. Joe Biden is not in control of his memory.

Oh Really? Maybe you need to do research...

You don’t understand how scientists work. They use evidence instead of nonsense to base their decisions on. Back when Fauci said masks were not needed no one new that people without symptoms could spread the virus. That is not typical for a virus. Therefore there was no need for masks because people who had symptoms should just isolate. They wouldn’t be running around spreading the virus. Also, masks were in short supply. It all made sense.

The game changer was when it was discovered that people without symptoms could spread the virus. That was what created the need for masks to be worn by the general population.

Back
Top Bottom