• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden Warns Us What Will Happen If We Re-Elect George W Bush

And? What's your point here...that political foes will attack each other over anything?
Read the history. Prior presidents (at least in recent decades) deliberately separated themselves from their business dealings while in office in ways that did not rely on "trust me." Trump moved the goalposts.

And yet....it clearly is, as it lists OTHER Presidents who have attacked the media...you clearly said it didn't happen....and yet...it did.
Obviously other presidents have criticized the media. Trump has attacked them at a whole different level, as your cite confirms.

stop lying. I voted for Trump because the 2016 and the 2020 choices by the democrats were both far worse

if you didn’t support trump and his nepotism you would vote another candidate. You support his nepotism so stop lying. You support nepotism by trump because you sure as hell ain’t holding him accountable for it. How are you holding trump accountable for his nepotism by voting for him? Answer me that instead of lying.

you even support The kidnapping and execution of a government official since you support trump who refuses to denounce those that were plotting and caught.

if you didn’t support trump and his nepotism you would vote another candidate. You support his nepotism so stop lying. You support nepotism by trump because you sure as hell ain’t holding him accountable for it. How are you holding trump accountable for his nepotism by voting for him? Answer me that instead of lying.

you even support The kidnapping and execution of a government official since you support trump who refuses to denounce those that were plotting and caught.

Your posts have become nothing more than insane lying. they are as stupid as someone claiming you Clinton voters supported the murder of our ambassador

Reactions: PoS
Your posts have become nothing more than insane lying. they are as stupid as someone claiming you Clinton voters supported the murder of our ambassador

more lying from you as Clinton didn’t murder anyone yet Trump did engage in nepotism. Sorry you are so upset that you support nepotism.

nonsense, he criticized Trump for shutting down flights from the source of the disease
No, he criticized Trump for calling it the China virus which led to Chinese Americans being harassed.

No, he criticized Trump for calling it the China virus which led to Chinese Americans being harassed.

interesting revisionism

more lying from you as Clinton didn’t murder anyone yet Trump did engage in nepotism. Sorry you are so upset that you support nepotism.
you didn't read very well/ I didn't say Clinton murdered our ambassador. Speaking of Nepotism, how did Hillary manage to win the senate race in NY after never really living there, and how did chelsea score a huge salary right out of college?

you didn't read very well/ I didn't say Clinton murdered our ambassador. Speaking of Nepotism, how did Hillary manage to win the senate race in NY after never really living there, and how did chelsea score a huge salary right out of college?

So you lied again as no one, including Clinton, supported the murder of the ambassador, why do you all the time? Also, what does ANY of that have to do with the fact you support the Gross Nepotism of Trump? You sure like to try and weasel away from your support of nepotism by Trump.

So you lied again as no one, including Clinton, supported the murder of the ambassador, why do you all the time? Also, what does ANY of that have to do with the fact you support the Gross Nepotism of Trump? You sure like to try and weasel away from your support of nepotism by Trump.
you need to go back and read what I wrote, rather than posting such oozing bullshit

here is what I wrote-that you apparently cannot understand

you need to go back and read what I wrote, rather than posting such oozing bullshit

Nah I'll just continue to post about your support of nepotism by Trump since you and the other Trump supporters don't hold him accountable. You keep proving me right about Trump supporters with each one of your posts.

that assumes PF is not biased
You assume the Biden even knew that Trump had ordered a halt to some travel from China earlier that day which they say he did not. Biden never specifically said he opposed the partial travel ban. You want to link that to Biden calling Trump xenophobic even though he had been calling him that for some time. Sounds flimsy.

The travel ban was largely useless anyway. Sort of like a mayor saying we locked up the arsonist that started fires in his city then fails to deploy the fire department and the whole city burns down.

Last edited:
Nah I'll just continue to post about your support of nepotism by Trump since you and the other Trump supporters don't hold him accountable. You keep proving me right about Trump supporters with each one of your posts.
more stupidity. are you going to crawfish back on your claim about you supporting the murder of our ambassador?

Joe Biden said that if he wins the election over George W. Bush, he will definitely try to improve relations with russian President Boris Yeltsin.

nonsense, he criticized Trump for shutting down flights from the source of the disease
LOLwut?

he criticized trump for exactly what he is doing- putting in place a fake travel ban which would literally have no effect upon viral spread yetwould be held up as some kind of brave and drastic ‘action’.

the ‘ban’ allowed US residents to freely travel back and forth, and allowed others to just avoid the ban by flying out of another country.

And Fauci was right. It did nothing The virus came here from Europe.

And you guys are pretending it was some early bold move to benefit public health, when it was basically just a feckless motion designed to allow Trump and his supporters to pretend they did something.

LOLwut?

he criticized trump for exactly what he is doing- putting in place a fake travel ban which would literally have no effect upon viral spread yetwould be held up as some kind of brave and drastic ‘action’.

the ‘ban’ allowed US residents to freely travel back and forth, and allowed others to just avoid the ban by flying out of another country.

And Fauci was right. It did nothing The virus came here from Europe.

And you guys are pretending it was some early bold move to benefit public health, when it was basically just a feckless motion designed to allow Trump and his supporters to pretend they did something.
The virus was already here. People were already dying. The ban was to slow the spread, as was stated from day one. At the time the great fear was the hospitals would be over whelmed and we would not have enough respirators. Neither happened mostly thanks to Trump. If not for Democrat bureaucrats introducing the virus into nursing homes the death numbers would be far smaller.

The virus was already here. People were already dying. The ban was to slow the spread, as was stated from day one. At the time the great fear was the hospitals would be over whelmed and we would not have enough respirators. Neither happened mostly thanks to Trump. If not for Democrat bureaucrats introducing the virus into nursing homes the death numbers would be far smaller.
Well, you at least can articulate a coherent answer, unlike the person who I addressed it to.

But coherent doesn’t mean correct. The ‘ban’ (which was a partial ban at best) was literally put into place to stop COVID from entering the US.

It wasnt to ‘slow the spread’, and notably Trump has never ever said that it was. But I realize you need to make stuff up now after the fact to make it seem better.

The ‘China travel ban’ did, basically, nothing, and was some nice window dressing for an administration that has done very little. Hospitals were overwhelmed. They would have run out of ventilators if we didnt figure out the key to reduced mortality was to keep patients off vents, which was realized as early as late April.

The nursing home thing is just stupidity- the challenges of dealing with this in nursing home populations were high, and keeping elderly sick patients who did not need hospitalization inside hospitals when they are desperate for beds is not wise. But you dont really care about that as long as you can point a finger at democratic politicians to make yourself feel better.

Well, you at least can articulate a coherent answer, unlike the person who I addressed it to.

But coherent doesn’t mean correct. The ‘ban’ (which was a partial ban at best) was literally put into place to stop COVID from entering the US.

It wasnt to ‘slow the spread’, and notably Trump has never ever said that it was. But I realize you need to make stuff up now after the fact to make it seem better.

The ‘China travel ban’ did, basically, nothing, and was some nice window dressing for an administration that has done very little. Hospitals were overwhelmed. They would have run out of ventilators if we didnt figure out the key to reduced mortality was to keep patients off vents, which was realized as early as late April.

The nursing home thing is just stupidity- the challenges of dealing with this in nursing home populations were high, and keeping elderly sick patients who did not need hospitalization inside hospitals when they are desperate for beds is not wise. But you dont really care about that as long as you can point a finger at democratic politicians to make yourself feel better.
Just because you don't like the facts doesn't change the fact that they are facts. The rest of your post is based on ignorance or lies.

First of all, the ban did stop people carrying the virus from entering the country. Only a fool would claim otherwise. No expert alive has said it did not slow the spread. It greatly slowed the spread of the virus.

Second, the hospitals were not overwhelmed. There was only a fear of being overwhelmed. In addition, they had several field hospitals set up that could have been used. The government spent hundreds of millions of dollars building these hospitals only to discover they were not needed. Putting these people in nursing homes instead of these field hospitals falls directly on Democrat bureaucrats. In fact, over 60% of all coronavirus deaths come from three Democrat controlled states. New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts. Furthermore, Trump sent two unneeded hospital ships to NY to treat non virus related ailments in order to create more space in NY hospitals. In short, the only bed shortage was in you head.

Just because you don't like the facts doesn't change the fact that they are facts. The rest of your post is based on ignorance or lies.

First of all, the ban did stop people carrying the virus from entering the country. Only a fool would claim otherwise. No expert alive has said it did not slow the spread. It greatly slowed the spread of the virus.

Second, the hospitals were not overwhelmed. There was only a fear of being overwhelmed. In addition, they had several field hospitals set up that could have been used. The government spent hundreds of millions of dollars building these hospitals only to discover they were not needed. Putting these people in nursing homes instead of these field hospitals falls directly on Democrat bureaucrats. In fact, over 60% of all coronavirus deaths come from three Democrat controlled states. New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts. Furthermore, Trump sent two unneeded hospital ships to NY to treat non virus related ailments in order to create more space in NY hospitals. In short, the only bed shortage was in you head.

LOL.

No one credible says it slowed the spread significantly. We still had tens of thousands of people going back and forth after the fake ‘ban’.

more stupidity. are you going to crawfish back on your claim about you supporting the murder of our ambassador?

more lies from you as neither Clinton nor myself supported the murder of an ambassador but you and trump support gross nepotism. Sorry you hate facts and you gross nepotism by supporting trump. Your ilk has no morals.

"I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart," he said at the outset of his remarks on Buffalo on Monday evening. "Because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action." The businessman did not correct himself.

more lies from you as neither Clinton nor myself supported the murder of an ambassador but you and trump support gross nepotism. Sorry you hate facts and you gross nepotism by supporting trump. Your ilk has no morals.
you are lying again-voting for Trump /=supporting everything he does.

you are lying again-voting for Trump /=supporting everything he does.

yes it does in the case of nepotism, lying and corruption. you support gross nepotism, lying and corruption. Your ilk has no morals. You continue to prove me right about Trump supporters.

Back
Top Bottom