• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden warning union members

what would cause it to be illegal?

What law has been or would be broken here?

why would you find his position "stupid"?
and i DO defer to your expertise

Stupid, because Biden's dumbass is going to be a retired civilian in a couple of years, so there won't be any reason for the unions to ask him for help, on anything. :lamo

So commitment to one's values is stupid in your world?

Stupid, because Biden's dumbass is going to be a retired civilian in a couple of years, so there won't be any reason for the unions to ask him for help, on anything. :lamo
yep, he will be retired in a couple of years, january 20th, of 2017 to be exact.

yep, he will be retired in a couple of years, january 20th, of 2017 to be exact.

Oh, he's going to run for another office after he isn't VP in 2013?

Oh, he's going to run for another office after he isn't VP in 2013?
i'm guessing he will be ready for retirement after a second term as vp.

How would you respond if Cheney told welfare recipients, "If you vote democrat, don't come asking me for help"?

How would you respond if Cheney told welfare recipients, "If you vote democrat, don't come asking me for help"?

Suppose Palin would of said it, then the crap would of hit the fan and libs be talking for days and make TV news.

so, who is going to beat obama/biden? yep, jan 2017 sounds about right.

Has Obama stated he will run with Biden for VP?

Just proves that most of the uproar over Unions getting hammered for unsustainable costs (Public Sector Unions) are all about the political power of the Democrat Party and not much else.

Biden is just a talking head and Obama's lap dog and has to be watched very closely because he has no brains and he WILL put his foot in his mouth at any given time like he did this time. What he said to the union members was unethical, hey... but since when this admin. has to be ethical???

Unions will vote for the highest bitter, PERIOD.

Last edited:
what would cause it to be illegal?

May not be legal but it is unethical. Can you imagine if the favorite person who libs love [sarcasm], Sarah Palin had said that?? All the libs would be jumping on this like flies in crap, specially the liberal media and you know it.

May not be legal but it is unethical. Can you imagine if the favorite person who libs love [sarcasm], Sarah Palin had said that?? All the libs would be jumping on this like flies in crap, specially the liberal media and you know it.

but my asking what would be illegal about it was prompted by your initial post [salient point highlighted]:
Biden to Union Members: If You Vote Republican, Don't Ask Me For Any Help - FoxNews.com

Biden telling union members in other words not to vote republican. Is this legal??
had you not asked that question about the illegality of that statement, i would not have replied

Back
Top Bottom