• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Wants A National Mask Mandate

Really? You think you're immune now? Think again mate. Nobody has been able to prove there is any long-term immunity conferred once you've been infected-and there are also cases of reinfection being reported.

Study: COVID-19 antibodies decay quickly after mild illness | CIDRAP

The number of reinfected in miniscule. But if I get it again, I get it again. I have a life to live, bills to pay and a business to run. I dont have the luxury of hiding under my bed the way cowardly, left-wing Covidiots do.

Masks do fight the spread of the virus. Why people don't understand that is beyond me.

1) They are stupid
2) They are sheep and only do and say what Trump tells them
3) They interact with and get their information from like minded morons
4) They don’t see reality
5) They can’t admit they were wrong
6) They believe every article or you tube video and don’t get other opinions.
7) They trust God will protect them
8) They haven’t directly been effected by the virus.
9) They read Breitbart and watch Fox religiously.
10) They tend to be Hillbillies.

Joe Biden appeared to walk back his pledge to institute a nationwide mask mandate to fight the coronavirus on Sunday, noting that such federal action goes against the U.S. Constitution."There's a constitutional issue whether federal government could issue such a mandate. I don’t think constitutionally they could, so I wouldn’t issue a mandate."

Biden previously has said he'd implement a three-month nationwide mask mandate if he is elected president in November.

Biden Walks Back Mask Mandate Pledge; Not Constitutional | Newsmax.com

He wants to leave it up to the governors and he thinks that if he "pleads with people" they will follow the mask mandate.

This is his plan to fight Covid-19.

Biden's been in congress how long and he still doesn't know what the Constitution says?

Put that old donkey out to pasture...

Old and lame talking points.

What do you expect from drooling partisans who take pleasure dancing on the graves of the dead?

What do you expect from drooling partisans who take pleasure dancing on the graves of the dead?

I don’t think this is an exaggeration. I truly believe these people get a warm and fuzzy feeling when the deaths spike. I don’t think they are sociopaths but I do think they believe the more dead the more likely Trump loses the election.

Back
Top Bottom