• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden vs Trump

Cameron

Politically Correct
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Lots of both Dems and GOPers would hate to vote for either at this point.

But who would it be? Who could you see filling that role?

It's a great question. I wish I had an answer but there has to be someone.

I don't even understand your post. Idiot Bush can't be President again. He was already president for 8 years.

I would LOVE The Donald to run third party.

Do it Donnie, do it!!
The only place the donald is running is away from the law. He wouldn't dare take the chance of another loss...but I love the idea.

I don't even understand your post. Idiot Bush can't be President again. He was already president for 8 years.
And Trump won't run 3rd party since he has a lock on the Republican party.

The thing is, we have a lot of forum members who enjoy making up impossible hypothetical situations and then want people to comment on them. This is one of them.

Which Bush and why? The likely Floridian is the Governor. It should come down to DeSantis or Ted Cruz.

I am having trouble figuring out which Democrat can win the nomination. Biden won't run, Harris has burned bridges, and no one in Washington has stepped up. So, the Democrat is likely one of the Governors.

It's a great question. I wish I had an answer but there has to be someone.
It would have to be another outsider and that bridge is still shaky.

And Trump won't run 3rd party since he has a lock on the Republican party.
Trump won't run at all. He'll make noise but it seems clear he does not have the legs for it anymore.

The thing is, we have a lot of forum members who enjoy making up impossible hypothetical situations and then want people to comment on them. This is one of them.
+1

Trump won't run at all. He'll make noise but it seems clear he does not have the legs for it anymore.

I'm genuinely curious as to what leads you to this assumption.

You reminded me of one of the Bushes that has Hispanic ancestry.

I googled and found his name is George P. Bush and that he is running for some state-wide position in Texas.

If he wins, then he would be an excellent choice in a theoretical race with The Donald.

He is young, personable, and does not seem to be an extremist.

If he runs with some moderate woman of color, that could be the Dem dream ticket for 2024.

(BUT I hear it is doubtful that Mr. Bush will win today's (?) run-off.)

The problem with that is the Libertarian party would piss it right down their leg by drudging up some dimwit like that tongue-wagging pothead Gary Johnson.

I would love to see the Libertarian party invest in the 2022 election much more fully. If they could do that and actually win a few seats for once, they might have a legit chance at drawing 7-10% of the vote in the 2024 election. That wont be enough to win the presidency but it might be enough to add a few more seats and see the party as a real option.

Unfortunately, the party's track record has been dismal and they usually run just to win the participation t-shirt.

I'd love to see the debates with a Libertarian on the POTUS card.

Their replies on social issues like gay marriage, LBGT, abortion, etc would kill the far-right Republicans.

And their fiscal and social services ones would kill the Dems.

How about a Democrat?

I meant Biden, sorry about that.

If a mod could edit the title that would be great. Ah well.

The only place the donald is running is away from the law. He wouldn't dare take the chance of another loss...but I love the idea.
Yep. Loser #45 will continue teasing another run, pocketing political donations and basking in the adulation of brain dead devotees for as long as he can keep up the con, but won’t run because his ego is far too fragile to stand another loss.

I'm genuinely curious as to what leads you to this assumption.
The energy level isn't where it was six years ago and it would need to be or close to it.

Trump is not someone who can hide and win. Biden did it but was in unique circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom