• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden voters only -- what grade do you give him tonight?

What grade do you give Biden's performance tonight?

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Biden voters only --- this is a public poll.

What grade do you give Biden's performance at the debate tonight?

Biden voters only --- this is a public poll.

What grade do you give Biden's performance at the debate tonight?

To use a sporting analogy:

Offense: C, maybe a D. Lost in that madhouse was the fact that Joe landed a few punches.
Defense: A+. I cannot believe how well Cool Joe survived that all-out bullying attack without getting riled up. (y)
Overall: ? I need to sleep on it. trump kicked up a shit ton dust was kicked up, and I need to let it settle first.

Impossible to give a real score so I will say B. Fairly good, especially considering he got probably about 30 seconds in without being interrupted. Trump was disgusting.

Biden’s performance against expectation for Biden were about as bad as expected Compared to normal debaters, he was a disaster. Trump naturally destroyed him.

Biden played defense the whole time. There was no stopping the quicker nimbler younger Trump.

Since he had to put up with a child having a tantrum and a moderator who was too weak to control him, I have to only give him a B. Hard to get an A while dealing with an emotionally retarded bully.

Biden had a very difficult problem. He was completely unable to make this debate about himself, his values, or his policies because Trump was so busy trying to screw with him in hopes he'd lose his train of thought or his sentences, which often he did. The tactics were barbaric, but they just might be Trump's best option considering every other option is a loser for trump too.

Joe has to insist that moderators succeed at their job, if he is going to participate in the next two.

Biden’s performance against expectation for Biden were about as bad as expected Compared to normal debaters, he was a disaster. Trump naturally destroyed him.

Says the person who predicted 10,00 covid deaths max in America.

Trump and his minions had tried to convinced everyone that Biden couldn't even leave his own basement.

Just showing up and standing for a long time makes Biden look good.

He actually did better than I expected, but my expectations were so low that it doesn't really say much. I'd say a C+. I at least remembered him getting in a line or two, so it's something at least.

Even with the help he received from Wallace, Biden had to refuse to answer inconvenient questions.

Biden...D-

I watched the debate twice...I know, I'm glutton for punishment, but....I actually thought Biden did quite well the second time around. I was so distracted by Trump's behaviour that I missed a lot during the first viewing...but, yeah...Biden held his own. Trump was a total disaster...and I don't think he did his ratings any favors, either.

I really don't think we need another debate....we just need to vote.

I considered giving him an A+, since y'know even just showing up was beyond anyone's wildest expectations. :rolleyes:

Since he had to put up with a child having a tantrum and a moderator who was too weak to control him, I have to only give him a B. Hard to get an A while dealing with an emotionally retarded bully.

You do know the moderator usually did not have to make both men stop talking, right? Most of the night only the screaming toddler made his job difficult.

What does perception have to do with it? You voted in the poll that said "Biden voters only". You and @Robertinfremont are Biden voters.

In general, those on the right do not believe in rules. They believe in chaos. Didn't you see the debate?

The whole "law and order" schtick is just a joke, like "Mexico will pay for the wall" and "I will balance the budget."

Solid B.

He didn't pass out, pee himself, or have a stroke.

A few times he got dragged down into the cess-pool, but in general he did better than I expected.

He for sure came out of debate looking better than Trump did.

Back
Top Bottom