• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden violates the US Constitution on his first day

Were those people from the care homes that Cuomo filled with Covid patients?
Yes. When the hospitals filled they had to return them to the care homes where unfortunately many died. I have not heard of another plan that would have worked better at that time. Have you?

Yes. When the hospitals filled they had to return them to the care homes where unfortunately many died. I have not heard of another plan that would have worked better at that time. Have you?
The question really is.. did he know of a better plan that would work *at the time*?

And the answer is, no. Cuomo was following CDC recommendations, and managing a situation where it looked like hospitals would become overwhelmed.

But EMN doesn’t actually care about appropriate care, or patient deaths. He only cares because he can score political points on a Dem politician.

Last edited:
The question really is.. did he know of a better plan that would work *at the time*?

And the answer is, no. Cuomo was following CDC recommendations, and managing a situation where it looked like hospitals would become overwhelmed.

But eohrnberger doesn’t actually care about appropriate care, or patient deaths. He only cares because he can score political points on a Dem politician.
But that is disingenuous.:confused:

Here in Colorado, Biden will have a hard time making people wear masks while they are fishing on federal property.

Of course, that's not his intention. He just wants to say he's doing something...even if it's the usual liberal "style over substance".
That's a lie, and you have no idea what he thinks
From the beginning, masks and 6 foot speration. . Even somebody stupid can understand.

Are you seriously telling me that you think it's just fine for someone who is sick to transmit an infectious and deadly disease to other people, that they have the right to make other people sick, just whenever it pleases them?
How do you know they are sick or infectious? These illegal government mandates presume everyone is sick and infectious without any evidence to support their assertions.

Do you have any concept of individual rights at all?
Obviously better than you. I'm here defending them, while you are eager to throw away as many of your individual rights as you possibly can.

Or is it your deepest desire to have another individual inflict harm on you? You do not have the right to murder another person with a weapon, what makes you think you have the right to murder them with a virus?
What makes you think I have the virus?

This is what makes your ilk so dangerous. When government starts rounding up people who disagree with them without due process and making them disappear, you will be one of the first people to cheer government on. You are absolutely giddy about being a government slave, and it distresses you that someone might resist.

Do you consider spitting on another person to be wrong? Do you think it is wrong for the government to enforce laws against spitting on another person? How is this any different? If an aerosolized particle is exhaled from a sick individual and is inhaled by another person, is that not the same thing as spitting on them?
It is wrong for the government to deliberately violate the rights of its citizens. It is really too bad that you don't agree, but that is to be expected from your ilk.

When can we expect you to file suit? It's only a couple of hundred dollars for the filing fee and a constitutional expert shouldn't need representation.
When government attempts to impose their illegal mandate on me. That is when I will have standing with the courts. In the mean time I will continue to defy the illegal mandates of the insane fascist left.

Which is why Democrat Governors Cuomo, Murphy, Newsom, and Wolf need to be charged with mass murder. They slaughtered thousands of Americans intentionally.

Which is why Democrat Governors Cuomo, Murphy, Newsom, and Wolf need to be charged with mass murder. They slaughtered thousands of Americans intentionally.
Logically a very irrational answer.

By mandating masks on federal lands Biden has just violated the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment. He is also encouraging the States to violate the Fourteenth Amendment. Most of the Democrat-controlled sh*thole States already have.

Considering that Alaska is ranked #1 for federal land. With the federal government owning 61.79% of Alaska’s total land, or just shy of 224 million acres, I'm on federal lands all the time. I never a wear a mask, and I'm always armed for bear. Good luck trying to enforce that unconstitutional Executive Order in Alaska. Naturally, this was expected from leftist filth.
Good grief! Biden is trying to deal with a problem that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans. Go and French kiss your bears if you want, but take the order in the spirit in which it was given.

When government attempts to impose their illegal mandate on me. That is when I will have standing with the courts. In the mean time I will continue to defy the illegal mandates of the insane fascist left.

Yes, you go right on ahead ignoring the mandate that does not exist, I am sure that makes you feel so cool and tough

Spare me the nonsense about policing people who are hiking in the woods or hunting/fishing on federal lands. We all know what the intent of this was, to force people to wear masks in areas where people congregate and can spread the virus to others. It also reinforces the need to wear masks and validates their usages across the board. Its called leading folks. If you are in public and still refuse to wear a mask you are just a rude, ignorant jerk. I have no respect for you at all and you have zero legal protections at your disposal, none. So quit your bitching and be responsible adults. Is that too hard for Trump lovers to grasp?

How do you know they are sick or infectious? These illegal government mandates presume everyone is sick and infectious without any evidence to support their assertions.

We don't need to know if someone is sick and infectious in order to encourage them to wear masks. The act of wearing a mask is a minor inconvenience. You are not giving anything up to the government when you wear a mask. You are not giving up your freedom. Right? You would agree with this, I would think. Then the question is how do we compel people to wear their masks?

Public awareness campaigns - One of the big problems we suffered through when Trump was President was his insistence, based on his desire to remain in office, to just wish the pandemic away. One of the things that will result from Biden's executive order is various public awareness campaigns related to each federal dept. Simple things, like signs to remind people to wear their masks.

Small fines - We don't need to radically revise our system of laws to tackle global pandemics like this. We already have the precedent set based on how we responded to infectious diseases in the past. There are currently laws on the books in cities around the U.S. against spitting in public. These laws exist because scientists figured out that tuberculosis was a communicable disease that spread by bacteria and spitting in public and other unsanitary behaviors likely contributed to the spread of tuberculosis.

Obviously better than you. I'm here defending them, while you are eager to throw away as many of your individual rights as you possibly can.

What about the individual rights of the 414,000 people who have died? Why do their rights not matter to you? You are only thinking of yourself, but not others. Have you ever heard the expression, "The right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose."? The same principle could apply to the bodily fluids and airborne particulates that come out of your body. You can't spit on someone else's face. You would agree with that, right? Well, the refusal to wear masks is really no different. The only difference is that you can't see what other people are inhaling that comes out of your body.

What makes you think I have the virus? This is what makes your ilk so dangerous. When government starts rounding up people who disagree with them without due process and making them disappear, you will be one of the first people to cheer government on. You are absolutely giddy about being a government slave, and it distresses you that someone might resist.

I don't understand what you're talking about and how you equate mask mandates with the government making people disappear. It's crazy talk.

The mechanisms of dealing with this are really no different than the mechanisms of dealing with other kinds of undesirable behavior that cities and state governments forbid and that you take for granted.

I'll give you a good example: Jaywalking.

Are laws against jaywalking unconstitutional? Do you accept them? Why do you accept that jaywalking is constitutional but mask mandates aren't? The government is still forcing you to do something to protect yourself and others that really amounts to nothing more than a reduction in the risk of injury or death to you and others. You accept that. But why not masks?

Earlier in this thread, Allan made a good point and discussed laws relating to public nudity and indecent exposure (which integrityrespec simply ignored because he knew it was a good point).

Are you okay with fining someone for exposing themselves in public? If you are okay with that, why are you opposed to encouraging people to wear masks in the same way?

It is wrong for the government to deliberately violate the rights of its citizens. It is really too bad that you don't agree, but that is to be expected from your ilk.

When a city government fines a person for jaywalking -- a law that discourages risky behavior that might harm you and others -- is that a violation of one's rights?

Yes or no?

Last edited:
We don't need to know if someone is sick and infectious in order to encourage them to wear masks.
I'm not referring to encouraging people. I'm referring specifically to mandates. Are you not able to grasp the difference? Can you not distinguish between being deprived of your liberty forcibly by government, and being asked to volunteer? That is just truly pathetic.

The act of wearing a mask is a minor inconvenience. You are not giving anything up to the government when you wear a mask. You are not giving up your freedom. Right? You would agree with this, I would think. Then the question is how do we compel people to wear their masks?
By imposing mandates on my travel and what I must wear government is depriving me of my liberty and property. Since they cannot do this without presenting evidence before a court of law proving beyond a reasonable doubt that I am infected, contagious, and a threat to the public, they are in fact violating the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the US Constitution.

Public awareness campaigns - One of the big problems we suffered through when Trump was President was his insistence, based on his desire to remain in office, to just wish the pandemic away. ... Simple things, like signs to remind people to wear their masks.
Place all the propaganda you like, it does not violate the US Constitution. It is merely a waste of taxpayer money.

Small fines - We don't need to radically revise our system of laws to tackle global pandemics like this. We already have the precedent set based on how we responded to infectious diseases in the past. ...
There are no laws that mandate everyone must wear a mask or social distance. The reason no such law exists is because it would violate the US Constitution. As the Supreme Court has already held, the US Constitution must be upheld at all times under all conditions, no exceptions.

I know it is your fondest desire to get a government that can just make its citizens disappear without a trace, but that is why we have individual due process.

What about the individual rights of the 414,000 people who have died? Why do their rights not matter to you? You are only thinking of yourself, but not others. ...
More leftist propaganda. Divide that number by at least five or six and you will be in the ballpark. The Wuhan Flu of 2020 has been no worse than the Hong Kong Flu of 1969, and we didn't intentionally destroy our economy, or have fascist leftists insisting everyone wear masks in 1969, because it wasn't an election year. If you want to buy into all the leftist propaganda out of the fear they have been inciting for the last year, that is your right. However, you do not have the right to drag anyone else into your BS fantasy world. If you want to panic, you can panic by yourself.

I don't understand what you're talking about and how you equate mask mandates with the government making people disappear. It's crazy talk.
That is why you will never comprehend the importance of individual due process under the law.

The mechanisms of dealing with this are really no different than the mechanisms of dealing with other kinds of undesirable behavior that cities and state governments forbid and that you take for granted.

I'll give you a good example: Jaywalking.
That is your problem. You cannot grasp why individual due process is important. Everyone of those examples you cited requires due process under the law. Government cannot fine you for jaywalking, exposing yourself, or public nudity without FIRST providing evidence in a court of law that proves beyond a reasonable doubt the accused is guilty of the charges the government is bringing against them.

Mandating masks by-passes due process completely. It is equivalent of accusing the entire population of committing a crime, no evidence required, no court of law required, just the accusation is enough to infer guilt. I'm sorry, but that is not how the US operates. If you want that kind of despot government, you will need to find some third-world sh*thole nation.

Last edited:

So who owns the rest of the dead?

As the Supreme Court has already held, the US Constitution must be upheld at all times under all conditions, no exceptions.

So you can assemble with others in the middle of a crime scene if you so desire, is that correct?

By imposing mandates on my travel and what I must wear government is depriving me of my liberty and property. Since they cannot do this without presenting evidence before a court of law proving beyond a reasonable doubt that I am infected, contagious, and a threat to the public, they are in fact violating the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the US Constitution.

Better watch out, I heard there is a plan in place to make people wear pants and shirts to get on a plane!

I'm not referring to encouraging people.

Biden's executive order will result mostly in the posting of signs, and the propagation of videos reminding people to wear masks on federal property, and in federal buildings, and also encourage contractors who perform work or provide services to the federal government to make sure their employees wear their masks on the job.

You are exaggerating the punitive effects of the executive order, and minimizing the positive reinforcements.

'm referring specifically to mandates. Are you not able to grasp the difference? Can you not distinguish between being deprived of your liberty forcibly by government, and being asked to volunteer? That is just truly pathetic.

So, why is this bad, but it's okay for the government to force you to refrain from walking across the street when cars are traveling across it?

The government already imposes mandates on your travel. For instance, the government forbids you from walking across a busy street when it is not your turn to walk, or when a traffic light is red and it is not your turn to cross an intersection.

Are laws against jaywalking unconstitutional? Do you accept them? Why do you accept that jaywalking is constitutional but mask mandates aren't? The government is still forcing you to do something to protect yourself and others that really amounts to nothing more than a reduction in the risk of injury or death to you and others. You accept that. But why not masks?

Are traffic lights unconstitutional? Do you accept them? Do you obey them? If so, why not a mask mandate of some sort?

Place all the propaganda you like, it does not violate the US Constitution. It is merely a waste of taxpayer money.

Why is it a waste of taxpayer money to persuade people to wear a mask to reduce the risk that more people will die from Covid-19? Even if we look at it from a purely financial perspective, if there is a positive ROI, that results in spending a little money to keep productive citizens alive, why not spend it? It benefits the whole country in the long run, and also the individual who would not die if they had access to the right information. That wouldn't be a waste of taxpayer money. That would be an investment that returns dividends.

There are no laws that mandate everyone must wear a mask or social distance. The reason no such law exists is because it would violate the US Constitution. As the Supreme Court has already held, the US Constitution must be upheld at all times under all conditions, no exceptions.

Are laws against jaywalking unconstitutional? Yes or no?

I know it is your fondest desire to get a government that can just make its citizens disappear without a trace, but that is why we have individual due process.

I just think we should encourage people to wear masks so more people don't die of Covid-19. It's not more complicated than that.

Last edited:

You keep saying that. I have no idea why. Why are you afraid the government is going to come and abduct you? Do you realize how crazy you sound?

That is why you will never comprehend the importance of individual due process under the law.

How do things like enforcing rules and laws against jaywalking, and handing out tickets for traffic violations, which this is most comparable to, equate to making people disappear?

You are not making any logical sense.

You look at it as an either/or proposition. You think you must fight this mask mandate and win or the government will come and abduct you in the middle of the night. You're not thinking rationally. There is a universe of other possibilities that could result from this order and none of them result in making people disappear in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
That is your problem. You cannot grasp why individual due process is important. Everyone of those examples you cited requires due process under the law. Government cannot fine you for jaywalking, exposing yourself, or public nudity without FIRST providing evidence in a court of law that proves beyond a reasonable doubt the accused is guilty of the charges the government is bringing against them.

I agree with you!

So why can't the government fine you for not wearing a mask after they provide evidence in a court of law that proves you refused to wear your mask?

I'm cool with that. Why are you not okay with that?

You accept this for things like jaywalking...but not for things like wearing a mask? You're not making any sense.

Mandating masks by-passes due process completely. It is equivalent of accusing the entire population of committing a crime, no evidence required, no court of law required, just the accusation is enough to infer guilt. I'm sorry, but that is not how the US operates. If you want that kind of despot government, you will need to find some third-world sh*thole nation.

So, why do you obey traffic laws? There are mandates on your actions, that I presume you follow, even if you live in a sparsely populated town, such as traffic rules.

And if you do not follow these rules, you have the prospect of being held to account in a court of law.

Yet, you're okay with the government doing this...but you're not okay with the government forcing this particular rule?

How does that make any sense?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom