• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden violates the US Constitution on his first day

That the USA is a Representative Democracy, in a Constitutional Republic, with a presidential style of government.
So you agree we are a constitutional republic. Now thankfully we don't have to waste any more time with this nonsenses.

The Representative Democratic Republic of Korea, lol

I stopped by Denali National Park yesterday and could not help but notice that not a single person, including staff, was wearing a mask.

It would appear that they are in defiance of Biden's illegal Executive Order, because not a single person was wearing a mask on federal lands or in federal buildings, and nobody was enforcing the illegal mask mandate.

I stopped by Denali National Park yesterday and could not help but notice that not a single person, including staff, was wearing a mask.

It would appear that they are in defiance of Biden's illegal Executive Order, because not a single person was wearing a mask on federal lands or in federal buildings, and nobody was enforcing the illegal mask mandate.
Sigh...we've already been over this. They were outside. The mandate is that they wear masks when around others.

Sigh...we've already been over this. They were outside. The mandate is that they wear masks when around others.
Wrong yet again. They were not wearing masks indoors either. There wasn't a single mask to be seen anywhere. Indoors or outdoors, and there were hundreds of people around. I made it a point to check out both their store and information center. Nobody was wearing masks. The cafe/restaurant was closed, so there was no one inside.

Wrong yet again. They were not wearing masks indoors either. There wasn't a single mask to be seen anywhere. Indoors or outdoors, and there were hundreds of people around. I made it a point to check out both their store and information center. Nobody was wearing masks. The cafe/restaurant was closed, so there was no one inside.
20.May.2021,

After the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced in new, updated guidance that fully vaccinated individuals do not need to wear masks in both indoor and outdoor settings, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) sent agencies an email lifting the mask mandate in federal facilities while retaining other pandemic protocols.

The email explained that masks will no longer be required for federal employees, contractors, and visitors as long as they are fully vaccinated. It reads, “This change related to masking is the only change to federal workplace COVID-19 safety guidance – maximum telework and workplace occupancy limits remain in place – but we will continue to update based on public health guidance.”

Really? You went inside their information center? And there were "hundreds" of people there?

I'm going to call bullshit on that.

The Denali Visitor Center outdoor desk is open from May 15 to late September, 9 am to 5 pm daily. Rangers will be on hand to answer trip planning questions, distribute maps and brochures, sell park passes and collect park entrance fees, and help kids connect with the park’s Junior Ranger program. The interior of the facility will remain closed for summer 2021.

Why would there be "hundreds" of people inside any building at this particular park when most of it is outdoors and they put an outdoor visitor center desk out? That makes no sense at all.

Additionally, you are aware that those who are fully vaccinated don't have to wear masks at all now, right?

That's perfect, vaccinated people will be healthy dumb people will die.

Natural selection at is finest...

Maybe they've all been vaccinated ?

You know something President Biden promised he's do and did....and something that was beyond the compass of the orange clown.

I had to go to Wallyweird yesterday and their store policy is that vaccinated people can go without a mask but I find it very hard to believe that in a county of less than 33% are fully vaccinated that only about 5% of the people shopping at Walmart had a mask on.

I had to go to Wallyweird yesterday and their store policy is that vaccinated people can go without a mask but I find it very hard to believe that in a county of less than 33% are fully vaccinated that only about 5% of the people shopping at Walmart had a mask on.
Yup I've observed the same thing.

In the military we had a saying," kill them all, let God sort them out."

Suicide is a personal decision, and if people want to kill themselves and family let them, they don't belong in the gene pool to begin with...

Yup I've observed the same thing.

In the military we had a saying," kill them all, let God sort them out."

Suicide is a personal decision, and if people want to kill themselves and family let them, they don't belong in the gene pool to begin with...
I have had both doses of the Moderna vaccine(April and May) but I felt like I should be wearing a mask just in case. The people who were wearing a mask either tended to be senior citizens or the more affluent, by their dress and actions.

I have had both doses of the Moderna vaccine(April and May) but I felt like I should be wearing a mask just in case. The people who were wearing a mask either tended to be senior citizens or the more affluent, by their dress and actions.
It makes me a little nervous to walk around without a mask on too. But then again, walking around with a mask on makes me think "do people think I'm unwilling to get the vaccine because I'm wearing a mask?".

It makes me a little nervous to walk around without a mask on too. But then again, walking around with a mask on makes me think "do people think I'm unwilling to get the vaccine because I'm wearing a mask?".
I experience that same conundrum. I feel safer with a mask inside in public areas, on but I don't want people think that I am an anti-vaxxer because of it. I keep a blue disposeable mask in a zip-lock bag in my purse, so I do have one at all times.

I used to wear it at drive-thrus but now that the employees dont wear it I don't either. I have my vaccination card in a protective sleeve in my purse, just in case someone asks me. So far I've only ever scanned it and sent it to my Dr so they can update my file.

At least you don't wear a mask inside your car when you're the only person in it - do you ?

At least you don't wear a mask inside your car when you're the only person in it - do you ?
If I forget to take it off or I'm about to interact with someone, I did. Why does it matter? Does it hurt anyone for others to wear a mask inside their car?

20.May.2021,

How do they know who has been vaccinated and who hasn't been?

The federal government cannot deprive people of their liberty without due process of law. Which makes any mandate imposed by the federal government that restricts or limits my liberty illegal.

Really? You went inside their information center? And there were "hundreds" of people there?
I went inside the information center and the park store. I would have also gone into the restaurant, but they were closed. There were easily 40 to 50 people located within each of the buildings, and hundreds more milling around outside. Several groups of them were waiting for either the train to take them to either Fairbanks or Anchorage, or they were waiting for the bus to drive them deeper into the park. They do not allow vehicles beyond a certain point in the park, and you are required to take the bus, ride a bicycle, or walk.

I'm going to call bullshit on that.
I was there. You clearly weren't.

Why would there be "hundreds" of people inside any building at this particular park when most of it is outdoors and they put an outdoor visitor center desk out? That makes no sense at all.
I didn't say there were hundreds of people inside any buildings. I said that there hundreds of unmasked people milling around the entrance area, where the information center, restaurant, park store, and train station are located. There are three parking lots for vehicles, and three parking lots for RVs. The parking lot with the cars were packed. Only a few open spots still remained when I pulled in. The RV parking was also more than half full.

Additionally, you are aware that those who are fully vaccinated don't have to wear masks at all now, right?
I was not vaccinated, and I wasn't alone. How do the feds know whether or not anyone has been vaccinated? Not only is it illegal, it is a monumentally stupid requirement.

The only dumb people are those who waive their constitutionally protected rights to wear masks because they were told to do so, and they are compliant government slaves.

The only dumb people are those who waive their constitutionally protected rights to wear masks because they were told to do so, and they are compliant government slaves.
Do you know how stupid that sounds???

You can't go into a store with no shirt or no shoes...

It is a public health issue not a constitutional issue...

You would not believe what restraunts have to comply to to operate...

But I'm vaxed, my family is as well, as I said let the stupid people die, natural selection at its finest....

The federal government cannot deprive people of their liberty without due process of law. Which makes any mandate imposed by the federal government that restricts or limits my liberty illegal.
Do you you think you can walk into a federal building stark naked?

It's the honor system.

2.) One of your rights is not to spread a deadly contagion, just as you you do not have the right to drink alcohol and driver ingest hallucionigic drugs. Stop signs and speed limits are also not a deprivation of your rights. Our rights are very firmly attached to your equal responbilities to others in society and one of those is to wear a mask at the time of a pandemic so as to limit the spread of a deadly disease.

Back
Top Bottom