• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden versus Stalin

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Putin is turning into Stalin 2.0 and America has an incompetent, indecisive, feckless bumbling old fool career politician as president. I truly hope we survive this perilous period of history and don't end up in WW3 because of our weakness. We are up against a very dangerous man.

"In a speech Thursday, he peppered his remarks with "Stalin-esque" dog whistling and warnings of a "fifth column" of Russian "scum and traitors" working to undermine his ambitions from within, according to a translation of his remarks"

"He called for a "self-purification" to rid Russia of internal war critics"

"The Russian people will always be able to differentiate true patriots from scum and traitors and will simply spit them out like an insect that accidentally flew in and got trapped in your mouth," he continued. "I am confident that a necessary self-cleansing of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity and readiness to respond to any challenges."

"Putin is calling on the Russian people to root out and expose the traitors and bring them to the attention of government authorities,"

Last edited:
I truly hope we survive this perilous period of history and don't end up in WW3 because of our weakness. We are up against a very dangerous man.
You want us to up the aggression against Russia and you dare say this? 🤣

You want us to up the aggression against Russia and you dare say this? 🤣
A perfect example of weakness getting us into WW3. The attitude that somehow we are the aggressor if we stand up and stop Putin is the same attitude that allowed Hitler to gain power and eventually drag the entire western world into war.

A perfect example of weakness getting us into WW3. The attitude that somehow we are the aggressor if we stand up and stop Putin is the same attitude that allowed Hitler to gain power and eventually drag the entire western world into war.
Putin is struggling to take Ukraine. He is done after this, there will be no more invasions.

“Verses” and “versus” are examples of homophones. They sound the same the way most people say them, but have different spellings and different meanings. Explore the meaning of each word, when to use “verses” or “versus,” and how to remember the difference between them.
Spelling Nazi spotted on isle 5

Putin is turning into Stalin 2.0 and America has an incompetent, indecisive, feckless bumbling old fool career politician as president. I truly hope we survive this perilous period of history and don't end up in WW3 because of our weakness. We are up against a very dangerous man.

"In a speech Thursday, he peppered his remarks with "Stalin-esque" dog whistling and warnings of a "fifth column" of Russian "scum and traitors" working to undermine his ambitions from within, according to a translation of his remarks"

"The Russian people will always be able to differentiate true patriots from scum and traitors and will simply spit them out like an insect that accidentally flew in and got trapped in your mouth," he continued. "I am confident that a necessary self-cleansing of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity and readiness to respond to any challenges."

"Putin is calling on the Russian people to root out and expose the traitors and bring them to the attention of government authorities,"

Well that's another good reason why the republicans should not have run someone as crooked and dishonest as trump. That is the reason biden is in office.

When do you ship out?

Well that's another good reason why the republicans should not have run someone as crooked and dishonest as trump. That is the reason biden is in office.
Even Bill Maher couldn't help but notice Putin didn't invade Ukraine until Biden was President.

more fox news propaganda from the same fox news guy.

have you guys figured out his game yet?

Fascism sucks ..........

Do I need to remind you that Hitler did not have nuclear weapons?

And do I need to remind you how world war 2 ended?

HiroshimaEnding.png

Russia does have the nuclear capability of causing this to happen. You want to push a madman with big balls and no caring into submission? This could end up happening to the U.S. if we don't tread "carefully".

Do I need to remind you that Hitler did not have nuclear weapons?

And do I need to remind you how world war 2 ended?

View attachment 67380921

Russia does have the nuclear capability of this. You want to push a madman into submission? This could end up happening to the U.S. if we don't tread "carefully".
Indeed and is why Putin must be stopped now. Putin and his implied threat of going nuke has Biden running scared. Putin sees that and realizes he is in complete control and can run Biden all over the geopolitical chess board.

Indeed and is why Putin must be stopped now. Putin and his implied threat of going nuke has Biden running scared. Putin sees that and realizes he is in complete control and can run Biden all over the geopolitical chess board.
And yet all putin has done is remain in Ukraine

Not our problem

Let me know when putin gets to Poland

We gave no treaty to defend Ukraine

Not our problem
And we had no treaty to defend Poland when Hitler invaded but in retrospect we should have.

That's probably why we didnt. Fine with me

This is not our problem
Which was the mood of America as Hitler took ground in Europe. Eventually it is our problem and getting in sooner rather than later is militarily advantageous.

Which was the mood of America as Hitler took ground in Europe. Eventually it is our problem and getting in sooner rather than later is militarily advantageous.
Then we will deal with it eventually

You want to scale up this war dramatically and go to war with a superpower......over ukraine.

Nope. That's why we have treaties. Not our problem

You mean that Biden (and all of us) should not be scared of Nuclear Weapons?

That we should do everything to push him to use them because he has no "other choice"?

You consider that to be the "intelligent" thing to do? Go in full blast (showing that we are not scared) and "see what happens"? and if it happens, well so sad so many people (including you and I) got killed but that is just the normal consequences of war and nothing could have been done to prevent it, right? Balls rule the decision making process, because balls is what has to be proven to be strong, right?

President Biden is doing an outstanding job.

One sure way to tell is watching the conservative types squirm.

Then we will deal with it eventually

You want to scale up this war dramatically and go to war with a superpower......over ukraine.

Nope. That's why we have treaties. Not our problem
Actually I want to give Ukraine everything it needs to win this war so we never do have to go to war with Russia. Biden has drug his feet on everything and given half hearted military support. If he had made it clear from the beginning that we would not allow Ukraine to fall and if he flooded the country with weapons pre invasion we wouldn't be where we are today.

Back
Top Bottom