• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Using Ukraine to Wag the Dog

I gave you the links to the data. If you're too lazy to click on the links, don't blame me. Both links show the 2008 BUSH recession very clearly. I didn't show it because I was making the point that you cannot possibly identify where in those graphs Trump took over for Obama, who you claim was incompetent running the economy.

And I don't care about unknown "news articles." If you want to cite one, do it. I can't address ??????????? and am not going to chase you down this idiotic rabbit hole.

I acknowledged the Bush Great Recession. Here's the language you ignored, or pretended to ignore.

"Yes, when Bush handed Obama the worst recession since the Great Depression, it takes a while to dig out from that massive hole. There is no quick fix to a recession caused by a personal and business worldwide debt bubble except for people and businesses to slowly work their way out of debt. So, yeah, even in recovery in the early going it didn't feel like a roaring economy because it wasn't, especially compared to the bubble years before the bubble burst. That's NORMAL and expected. If you expected something else, it was out of ignorance.

I ignored the rest. If you're going to be this dishonest, I'm not going to bother replying further.
Wild ass guess, but the coming recession is going to be TRUMPs fault, right?

Wild ass guess, but the coming recession is going to be TRUMPs fault, right?
Well, ignoring my comment to move the goal posts to a hypothetical is one really bad, hackish way to argue the point. It's not as bad as the person I'm responding to who is essentially dismissing ALL THE DATA, but you're a close second. Nice effort!!!

The only person I've blamed for a recession is W. Bush, who was president for the roughly 7 years pre-bubble collapse and Great Recession, and then handed off an economy in crisis to Obama. Who should I blame for that if not Bush, if we're going to give the POTUS credit or blame for what happens to the economy while he's in the WH?

Well, ignoring my comment to move the goal posts to a hypothetical is one really bad, hackish way to argue the point. It's not as bad as the person I'm responding to who is essentially dismissing ALL THE DATA, but you're a close second. Nice effort!!!

The only person I've blamed for a recession is W. Bush, who was president for the roughly 7 years pre-bubble collapse and Great Recession, and then handed off an economy in crisis to Obama. Who should I blame for that if not Bush, if we're going to give the POTUS credit or blame for what happens to the economy while he's in the WH?
Not moving any goal posts. If/when we have a recession in this year, who will you blame?

Not moving any goal posts. If/when we have a recession in this year, who will you blame?
1) I'm not moving any goal posts.
2) Hey, here's a new goal post involving a hypothetical event that might or might not happen in the future!! Please comment on this entirely different subject!!

LMMFAO. You guys are so predictable it's boring.

The person I responded to is ignoring all the economic data to make a stupid, dumb, ignorant, partisan hackery argument that trashes Obama but praises Dear Leader Trump. If you want to comment on that subject, please do.

WTF Jasper? This thread is about Biden using the Ukraine war to deflect from his screwups - one of which is likely to be a recession. And you're here ranting about responsibility for a recession 15 years ago. And lecturing me about moving the goalposts? WTF?

Do you really wonder why people ignore your posts?

Biden is using the Ukraine invasion to help him Wag the Dog. He's using the Ukraine war to shift the headlines away from his mismanagement at home, and to find a new excuse for the rampant inflation his policies have caused.

Biden & Democrats also intend to build up the Putin bogeyman as their strategy to defeat Trump in the next presidential elections.

They are literally stage-managing foreign policy & international relations with solely their electoral goals in mind.

They crazily think they can milk this war to help themselves get re-elected. These are the depths that this administration has fallen to. Talk about being predatory parasites feeding on tragedy.

I just thank Allah that President Joe Biden is at the helm right now Sanman, this could be a real mess if TFG, Crooked donnietrump were still squatting in the Peoples White House.

Thank you Mister President....SIR!!!!!!

biden.gif

WTF Jasper? This thread is about Biden using the Ukraine war to deflect from his screwups - one of which is likely to be a recession. And you're here ranting about responsibility for a recession 15 years ago. And lecturing me about moving the goalposts? WTF?

Do you really wonder why people ignore your posts?
Go back and see who started this part of the conversation. Wasn't me. Follow the link to that post if you care. Don't blame me for responding to someone else's dumbass, partisan, ignorant claim.

Another influential adviser at the time was former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who provided Nuland with written reports on the Ukrainian crisis and Russia that echoed Chalupa’s warnings. Nuland treated them as classified intelligence, and between the spring of 2014 and early 2016, she received some 120 reports on Ukraine and Russia from Steele.

Back
Top Bottom