• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden up by 6 points in Rasmussen nationally, and 9 points among Independents

Puigb

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hot on the heels of announcing Kamala Harris as his running mate, likely Democratic nominee Joe Biden has taken a six-point lead over President Trump in the latest Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey.

The new national telephone and online survey finds Biden with 49% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Trump’s 43%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, while another four percent (4%) remain undecided.

The latest survey finds the president with 77% of the Republican vote. Biden has 79% support among Democrats and leads by nine points among voters not affiliated with either major political party.

Not a particularly good poll from Rasmussen for the orange man. You won't hear anything from Trump or his idiot minions talking about Rasmussen this week.

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports(R)

Not a particularly good poll from Rasmussen for the orange man. You won't hear anything from Trump or his idiot minions talking about Rasmussen this week.

Wait. One of the citizens of Trump Fan Nation is always sure to share Rasmussen polls with us every week. How come one of them didn't post this one?

I suspect it is a bounce and nothing more, as much as I wish it were otherwise.

could be, but Biden has consistently led on Rasmussen since they started doing presidential polling.

That wasn't the case with Clinton 4 years ago.

But a 9 point lead among Independents in a right leaning poll...hopefully it stays that way for Biden.

Tweety is now at 613.8 percent approval on Rasmussen, though.

Now we have to wait and see that if Trump's stink get's enough republican senators kicked out of office with him. If the democrats will big in the senate, Joe Biden will have a filibuster proof majority in the senate.

Then the democrats will thank Trump for his service.

I have several points.

1) It will narrow by election day. Things always do.
2) Rasumussen tend to tilt the results 3 or 4 points to the republican side.

Publicity for choosing a running mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're not going to have poll results for that for about a week.

Publicity for choosing a running mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biden announced Harris around 5pm yesterday. That Ras poll was released around noon today. The VP announcement isn't a factor. That bump is yet to come.

The survey of 2,500 Likely Voters was conducted August 5-6 and 9-11, 2020 by Rasmussen Reports.

Rasmussen polling shows that most people, including about half of Biden's supporters don't think he will be able to complete a 4 year term as POTUS.

Rasmussen polling shows that most people, including about half of Biden's supporters don't think he will be able to complete a 4 year term as POTUS.

I don't care if he completes a 4 minute term as POTUS. If he makes it past January 20th, that means we beat Trump. The number one concern among 60% of Americans.

Biden announced Harris around 5pm yesterday. That Ras poll was released around noon today. The VP announcement isn't a factor. That bump is yet to come.

excellent point!

Back
Top Bottom