• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden "Unscripted"

I don't know, who said that? And when they said that do you really think they meant that they're going to ban the use of petroleum before there's a suitable replacement? Really???

Trumpists are so adorable :)

Given who said it you might think they thought it was possible.
He does require a great deal of outside help explaining what he meant when he says the things he says.
Like you're doing.
Cleanup on Biden "Unscripted" thread !!

Do you really think that under a Biden/Harris presidency that "oil companies will be banned, we'll pay slavery repatriations, and ban guns?"

Or... it that the same garbage that Faux News told us would happen under Obama that never happened?

Let's talk about Biden's stated gun plans from his own website [bolding mine]:

"It’s within our grasp to end our gun violence epidemic and respect the Second Amendment, which is limited."

"Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines."

Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one. Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

Joe Biden promises to put Beto O’Rourke in charge of gun control - Bill of Rights Institute

You've heard Beto talk about mandatory gun buy-backs? His "Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47"?

I believe you when you tell me your friends love being near firearms.

By the time I was 16 I shot hundreds of thousands of 22 rounds. I have no idea how many rounds I shot in the military. Most of my friends when I was shooting were democrats and so was I. I got my first 22 rifle when I was 10 from my uncle. You could only load a single bullet in it manually. An old bolt action. It was an old gun when I got it. It still shoots straight my brother told me. I used to keep the rifle and the bullets in my closet back then. So did all my friends. Nobody got hurt or shot because we were responsible back then. It wasn't someone else's fault it was your fault in those days. You didn't get a trophy unless you earned it.

By the time I was 16 I shot hundreds of thousands of 22 rounds. I have no idea how many rounds I shot in the military. Most of my friends when I was shooting were democrats and so was I. I got my first 22 rifle when I was 10 from my uncle. You could only load a single bullet in it manually. An old bolt action. It was an old gun when I got it. It still shoots straight my brother told me. I used to keep the rifle and the bullets in my closet back then. So did all my friends. Nobody got hurt or shot because we were responsible back then. It wasn't someone else's fault it was your fault in those days. You didn't get a trophy unless you earned it.

I had one of those. It's the perfect rifle to learn on.

I had one of those. It's the perfect rifle to learn on.

That single shot makes you more accurate. You are not just spraying ammo but targeting each shot.

That single shot makes you more accurate. You are not just spraying ammo but targeting each shot.

This is also why I learned to shoot - and taught my kids to shoot - with a single action revolver.

Trump fearlessly sat with George Stephanopoulos and his hand picked town hall questioners. Dana and Karl had similar political rolls as George before doing news. Better yet an interview with Mark Levin. Biden does not have the balls.......

Sleepy Joe won't even be able to fake it. His weekend at Bernie's handlers are taking a risk.

So how did he do? Was he senile as the right wing has been saying? Or did he memorize 25 detailed questions ahead of time...as the right wing has been saying?

Anderson Cooper did fine, did his job, carried the Weekend at Bernie's candidate.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom