• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Trump ReMatch

Who would you vote for in a Biden Trump rematch?

• Total voters
The only way I want to see this is if MTV is bringing back Celebrity Deathmatch.

^^^^^ sounds like one of trump's wrestle mania crap shows

You will sooner see God than see me cast a vote for Trump.

Why are we still talking about this? Most countries would not allow Trump to run again after what he did. Its real surreal that were still making a game show out of this.

Why are we still talking about this? Most countries would not allow Trump to run again after what he did. Its real surreal that were still making a game show out of this.
Most countries would have convicted in either impeachment. Especially the 2nd.

As its already obvious that Senile Dumbass Joe Biden will have a tough time even completing the term he has now much less running again in 2024 and if he tries the Dems won't allow it.

If it did come down to Senile Joe or Trump.....it'd be Trump absolutely! ....and we'd have a functioning country again!

As its already obvious that Senile Dumbass Joe Biden will have a tough time even completing the term he has now much less running again in 2024 and if he tries the Dems won't allow it.

If it did come down to Senile Joe or Trump.....it'd be Trump absolutely! ....and we'd have a functioning country again!
How could you vote for a person that tried to overthrow the 2020 Presidential Election results? You don't believe in the Constitution? You prefer fascism over democracy? I would like to know.

I've said for years we need a "none of the above choice". It would change the political landscape completely.

If "none of the above" wins we should just make the last presidential pet the new president

Socks_cat_1_0.JPG

How could you vote for a person that tried to overthrow the 2020 Presidential Election results? You don't believe in the Constitution? You prefer fascism over democracy? I would like to know.
Trump called for investigations into an election that looked rigged...not a word about overthrowing the election results. Trump wasn't happy and I get that.

For starters, America and Americans had 4 very good years with Trump as president so its easy to understand why lots of, people questioned the results because its hard to believe that many people would be that out of there ****ing minds to vote to elect the Senile Dumbass and his KOOK of a VP we have now.

So the title of the poll is Trump or Biden....Its a binary choice...one or the other.....And considering that literally every single thing Senile Joe Biden and the KOOK have touched has turned to shit.......if I had to choose one of those two...it'd be Trump by a long shot and America would get back on track and we'd all be better off for it!

Trump called for investigations into an election that looked rigged...not a word about overthrowing the election results. Trump wasn't happy and I get that.

For starters, America and Americans had 4 very good years with Trump as president so its easy to understand why lots of, people questioned the results because its hard to believe that many people would be that out of there ****ing minds to vote to elect the Senile Dumbass and his KOOK of a VP we have now.

So the title of the poll is Trump or Biden....Its a binary choice...one or the other.....And considering that literally every single thing Senile Joe Biden and the KOOK have touched has turned to shit.......if I had to choose one of those two...it'd be Trump by a long shot and America would get back on track and we'd all be better off for it!
Watch 🦊 much?

i would vote for Biden I’m that situation.

Hell, I would vote for a ham sandwich over trump.

Poll: 58% would take "none of the above" in a Biden-Trump rematch​

Yeah, well, you don't get "none of the above," so it's a moot point. If they're the candidates in 2024, one of them is President again. Welcome to the cold, hard reality of the universe you were born into.

So your choice, should these be the candidates, are

1) Biden, who is a fundamentally good man, and
2) Trump, who has never entertained a charitable thought or lost any sleep over the possibility that he could have been a better human being.

Choose.

Last edited:
President Joseph Biden of course! A patriotic adult who honors his oath of office and serves ALL the American people. Not a cowardly unpatriotic manchild who violated his oath and served his twice impeached failed term at the pleasure of his master, Mr. Putin. No-brainer for patriotic Americans in the USA.
9781503844377.jpg

Who would you vote for in a Biden Trump rematch?​

Poll: 58% would take "none of the above" in a Biden-Trump rematch​

I'd prefer neither, but we don't get that option in our current system.

If 58% of the country wrote in "none of the above", then whoever got the majority of the rest would win, probably.

Although that depends on the state and it's rules about EC votes I suppose.

So since our system requires that we pick one of the two main party candidates unless we're OK with either, I would have to vote for Biden.

Back
Top Bottom