• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden to require all federal employees to be vaccinated

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Or submit proof of a negative covid test weekly (at their own expense) to maintain their jobs.

I would have preferred to eliminate the weekly testing option but I'll settle for this.

Announcement coming from the White House tomorrow.

BRAVO!

Or submit proof of a negative covid test weekly (at their own expense) to maintain their jobs.

I would have preferred to eliminate the weekly testing option but I'll settle for this.

BRAVO!
Are you a federal worker?

BRAVO!

Good for Biden. That makes so much sense.

No, but if I was I'd welcome this requirement. If you're a patriot you get vaccinated. If you're a selfish, ignorant conspiracy theorist, you don't.

And now you lose your job.

And if I had my way, you'd lose your access to any and all medical services and insurance. AFAIC, let these idiots all die in the streets.

No, but if I was I'd welcome this requirement. If you're a patriot you get vaccinated. If you're a selfish, ignorant conspiracy theorist, you don't.

And now you lose your job.

And if I had my way, you'd lose your access to any and all medical services and insurance. AFAIC, let these idiots all die in the streets.
👍

Good! I hope we take that action here too! I really thought smart would win and the majority would get vaccinated but it is clear now that the only way to get the levels up is to make life difficult if you don't.

I also hope schools will mandate the vaccine as soon as the appropriate approvals are in place. I believe most universities already have.

This could be interesting. Either there is a right to privacy in medical matters, or there isn't.

If the administration goes through with this, they could wind up overturning Roe v Wade.

BRAVO!
I imagine this has a date with the Supremes

This could be interesting. Either there is a right to privacy in medical matters, or there isn't.

If the administration goes through with this, they could wind up overturning Roe v Wade.

LMAO.... No privacy right is being violated by requiring vaccines.. good lord

I imagine this has a date with the Supremes

LOL... It's will never get past an appeals court... There is no legal issue that hasn't already been decided long ago...

This is not a personal matter. It’s about workplace safety. You might as well be advocating for the freedom to drive drunk.

I am a retired federal employee. I support the decision. I know quite a few current federal employees who support the decision.

Even when good safety protocols are used on wildfires, covid has found its way into some of the crews and camps. The results are less resources available for new and existing wildfires.

Do you object to Biden's policy regarding federal employees? If so, why?

BRAVO!

That (bolded above) allows Biden (and Psaki) to assure us that he did not violate his previous promise not to support (impose?) vaccine mandates.

I suspect one of the reasons Biden is going this is to pave a path for private companies that might wish to have a similar policy.

You mean the issue of a right to private medical matters? That right, that was decided long ago, right?

LMAO... Using your theory EVERY school in the United States would be violating the rights to "private medical matters"...

Is there case law on this sort of thing?

Last edited:
You mean the issue of a right to private medical matters? That right, that was decided long ago, right?

This is not a private medical matter. It’s a matter of workplace safety.

This is not a private medical matter. It’s a matter of workplace safety.

Oh, just wait... we are going to get HIPPA argument next...

Back
Top Bottom