• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden to Meet Buffalo Victims' Families [W:404]

I'm not a victim. I don't cry about what tragedy locations Biden chooses to visit. I don't weep because he went to a place where the shooter was white and not the one where the killer was black. I'm not that paranoid. I'm more concerned about how sad the families of the dead people must be.

Biden consoled the victims of the Kentucky tornadoes. And at least he knew the names of the towns he visited and didn't call them by the wrong name while standing in the middle of them.
What you fail to recognize is Biden’s so-called compassion is ruled by his political agenda only. Biden could care less about the families of the victims. That's not opinion it observation. Look at the reaction of the loved ones of fallen soldiers to Biden continously checking his watch. He used his speech in Milwaukee as a platform to attack political opponents beg for censorship of so-called misinformation and argue to fulfill his campaign promise to come for AR-15 and AK-47. The grieving families were nothing but set dressing.

President Biden and First Lady Jill are planning to visit Milwaukee Tuesday to comfort and console those impacted by the mass murder last Saturday.

In typical Biden fashion he set the stage for his real agenda with incendiary remarks delivered Sunday.

"A lone gunman armed with weapons of war and hate-filled soul shot and killed 10 innocent people in cold blood in a grocery store on Saturday afternoon," the president said. "
Is that not accurate?

He didn't actually use a weapon of war.
For sure, if the attack had been done using a K-Bar knife, he wouldn't have used the "weapons of war" catch phrase.

Heck, if it had been done using a S&W Mod 10 .38 Special revolver, he wouldn't have used the term. Maybe he would have said, "Using a weapon of bluesmen."

"He's still your president."
Well I will quote former Senator Graham of texas when Chuckie Schumer said Graham should support "your president's (anti gun) legislation. Graham said-he's not my president, I didn't vote for him and I don't give a damn what is good for him"

Well I will quote former Senator Graham of texas when Chuckie Schumer said Graham should support "your president's (anti gun) legislation. Graham said-he's not my president, I didn't vote for him and I don't give a damn what is good for him"

So do you agree that if someone doesn't vote for a president they "are not my president" then? I'm just curious because I didn't vote for Trump yet Trump supporters had no problem telling me Trump was my president? You can't have it both ways.

But he is still quite literally your president.

So do you agree that if someone doesn't vote for a president they "are not my president" then? I'm just curious because I didn't vote for Trump yet Trump supporters had no problem telling me Trump was my president? You can't have it both ways.
bingo-you are catching on

bingo-you are catching on

That didn't answer my question. So do you agree or not that if I don't vote for someone they aren't my president? I'm just curious how you think on that? Because as I said Trump supporters said he is my president regardless but when Obama was president, funny how they said "he isn't my president".

That didn't answer my question. So do you agree or not that if I don't vote for someone they aren't my president? I'm just curious how you think on that? Because as I said Trump supporters said he is my president regardless but when Obama was president, funny how they said "he isn't my president".
you have to decide for yourself who your president is

you have to decide for yourself who your president is
Off topic side conversation: if you could pick one person to be president, and yours was the only vote that counted, who would you pick? All input welcome.

Off topic side conversation: if you could pick one person to be president, and yours was the only vote that counted, who would you pick? All input welcome.
Rob Portman since we have been friends for over 50 years and I trust him

Back
Top Bottom