• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden tells voters they do not need to know his stance on courts

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

that is right folks. biden doesn't owe you anything when it comes to answering questions on court packing.

if you want to find out you have to elect him first.
hmmm where did we hear that disaster phrase from before? ol yea the disaster that was obamacare.

you have to pass it to know what is in it.

sorry biden fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

that is right folks. biden doesn't owe you anything when it comes to answering questions on court packing.

hmmm where did we hear that disaster phrase from before? ol yea the disaster that was obamacare.

Not sure Obamacare was a "disaster".
So where is President Trump's plan which he promised months ago? Why have we not seen it.?

It is not unusual for elected officials to dodge questions.

54% think packing the courts is not okay so I would imagine most are miffed that Biden, who is acting like an evasive jerk, won't answer to the people. If Biden should be elected it makes me wonder if he'll follow Obama's propensity for showing a lack of tranparency.

54% think packing the courts is not okay so I would imagine most are miffed that Biden, who is acting like an evasive jerk, won't answer to the people. If Biden should be elected it makes me wonder if he'll follow Obama's propensity for showing a lack of tranparency.

LMAO.. maybe he will refuse to honor some congressional subpoenas..

So he is like trump, want to know what he will do with four more years, elect him and find out.
Still waiting on that healthcare package, any minute now, right?

LMAO.. maybe he will refuse to honor some congressional subpoenas..

Really?

9 Times The Obama Administration Fought Subpoenas or Blocked Officials from Testifying Before Congress

PJ media? Did infowars not have a list?

Instead of questioning the source, show that the information is wrong. 🤷‍♂️

I will admit that in some of those cases, Obama's Administration "relented" later on. But he did fight all of them initially.

Nor are either Trump or Obama the first to do so:

Donald Trump is not the first president to fight subpoenas

Last edited:

Trump refusing to lay out his plan for what happens if he succeeds in getting the Supreme Court to throw out pre-existing condition protections and immediately strip tens of millions of Americans of coverage is a lot more relevant to hundreds of millions of American daily lives than Biden’s thoughts on a hypothetical court expansion proposal that doesn’t even exist.

He has no reason to say a word. We’ll find out soon enough.

EZ spread Harris is the real concern because Pelosi already wants to call in the 25th amendment on Biden

Its weird that you think Pence blew Trump to get the veep nom.

Not sure Obamacare was a "disaster".
So where is President Trump's plan which he promised months ago? Why have we not seen it.?

It is not unusual for elected officials to dodge questions.
non sequitur.

i think biden does owe voters his stance on court packing. it is our court system after all not biden's.

of course he will. he hid transparency for 8 years.

So he is like trump, want to know what he will do with four more years, elect him and find out.
Still waiting on that healthcare package, any minute now, right?
wht do you think biden doesn't owe us an answer on court packing? the courts belong to the people supposedly not the government or biden.

wht do you think biden doesn't owe us an answer on court packing? the courts belong to the people supposedly not the government or biden.

If Joe decides to correct the court, that needs to be adjudicated if/when.

However: if ACB is made to declare where she stands on Roe and ACA, then there would be greater pressure on Joe to commit. (Still wont’ change a *single* vote)

I am seeing A LOT of hypocrisy on this forum coming from the left. Especially from the ones that call for open transparency.

To hold this veiled threat as a post election secret is not fair to the moderate and independent voters. And where is Biden's list of Supreme Court nominees? The media (which we all know is completely biased) should force answers from the Biden campaign.

If Joe decides to correct the court, that needs to be adjudicated if/when.

However: if ACB is made to declare where she stands on Roe and ACA, then there would be greater pressure on Joe to commit. (Still wont’ change a *single* vote)
any declaration she would declare would mean she has to recuse herself from the case. judges have learned not to do that.

there is no correction needed for the court.
leftists not liking the court doing what they are supposed to do is there issue no one else's.

any declaration she would declare would mean she has to recuse herself from the case. judges have learned not to do that.

there is no correction needed for the court.

Then Joe has no reason to discuss his plans to correct the SC. If we can’t be honest about where we stand on these Very Important SC Issues, then Biden is 100% right: **** the media and the GOP. Go cry about it some more as voters continue to not care in droves. IN DROVES.

Nope he does not owe you an answer. As with trump he will let you know what he will do once he is elected.

Nope he does not owe you an answer. As with trump he will let you know what he will do once he is elected.
yes, he does actually. why are you now in favor of dictatorships?

pretty much destroys every argument you have ever made at this point.

I'm shocked, another person who will not vote for Biden no matter what wants Biden to answer a question about adding seats to SCOTUS.

Totally shocked, I tells ya!

yes, he does actually. why are you now in favor of dictatorships?

pretty much destroys every argument you have ever made at this point.
No he actually doesn't, it is just a theoretical and nothing has been put forth by either Party, you are just speculating. Nonsense, you are not qualified to judge squat. You are Dismissed.

non sequitur.

i think biden does owe voters his stance on court packing. it is our court system after all not biden's.
Would it not also take Congress to approve any plan to expand or shrink the SC?

As far as "our court system"., How much input have you had on Trump's appointment in filling lower federal court judges?

Can someone explain to me why we need Biden to tell us what we all know he's going to do? No different than what Trump will do, just a moot topic in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom