• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Tax Resource Center Details & Analysis of the Biden Tax Plan

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

The Biden administration has announced a number of tax proposals to fund new government investments such as infrastructure, education and family programs as part of the Build Back Better (Building a Better America) agenda. From analyzing the Build Back Better Act to the U.S. Treasury’s international tax proposals, Tax Foundation experts continue to serve as trusted thought leaders, providing research, modeling, analysis, and commentary on how the Biden tax plan would impact U.S. competitiveness, economic growth, tax revenue, and everyday taxpayers. The posts below include our research and analysis on a variety of recently announced Biden tax proposals.

This is a perfect example of liberal economics and contrary to the foundation upon which this country was built, limited central gov't and power closest to the people. Focus on infrastructure, education, and family programs aren't the role of the federal gov't but rather state and local responsibilities.

This is a perfect example of liberal economics and contrary to the foundation upon which this country was built, limited central gov't and power closest to the people. Focus on infrastructure, education, and family programs aren't the role of the federal gov't but rather state and local responsibilities.
Wait...isn't infrastructure already funded? And why do they need to fund Build Back Better when that bill didn't pass?

What does Manchin think about this?

Wait...isn't infrastructure already funded? And why do they need to fund Build Back Better when that bill didn't pass?

You will notice that no liberal/Biden supporter wants to participate in this thread

The latest Biden plan appears to be to include the various (trimmed down?) parts of BBB in the normal 2023 annual appropriations (spending) bills, which can be passed in the Senate using the reconciliation process (requiring only 51 votes).

You will notice that no liberal/Biden supporter wants to participate in this thread
The thread is a link to the Tax Foundation. You've made no argument, provided no quotes, cited nothing but a home page with links to several analyses. What is your point?
Oh, they'll show up...and they'll blame Trump.
Blame him for what? Maybe you can tell us the point of the OP. I have no idea because he had no point other than a link to several articles.

I guess you didn't bother to do anything but see the headline then give us your immediate effort to troll the thread and defend Trump.

While it is required for a President to present a Budget to Congress history tells us the Budget Plan is rarely approved by Congress.
After all Congress controls the purse strings for the US. Rarely does the President Budget passed by Congress without major modifications.

Blame him for what?
Exactly. There is nothing to blame Trump for, but the left ALWAYS blames Trump.

Maybe you can tell us the point of the OP. I have no idea because he had no point other than a link to several articles.
Well, there is this:

The Biden administration has announced a number of tax proposals to fund new government investments such as infrastructure, education and family programs as part of the Build Back Better (Building a Better America) agenda. From analyzing the Build Back Better Act to the U.S. Treasury’s international tax proposals, Tax Foundation experts continue to serve as trusted thought leaders, providing research, modeling, analysis, and commentary on how the Biden tax plan would impact U.S. competitiveness, economic growth, tax revenue, and everyday taxpayers. The posts below include our research and analysis on a variety of recently announced Biden tax proposals.​

That's what I responded to. If you want more to respond to, you are free to read the various additional articles.

Kristen Sinema and Joe Manchin (and possibly other Dems) will never vote for this plan so it is DOA

Exactly. There is nothing to blame Trump for, but the left ALWAYS blames Trump.
Really? Who are "the left" who always do this thing? 100 million people all do this thing where they ALWAYS blame Trump for ?????? Sounds idiotic to me, but if you say so, I guess it must be true!! MAGA!@!
Well, there is this:

The Biden administration has announced a number of tax proposals to fund new government investments such as infrastructure, education and family programs as part of the Build Back Better (Building a Better America) agenda. From analyzing the Build Back Better Act to the U.S. Treasury’s international tax proposals, Tax Foundation experts continue to serve as trusted thought leaders, providing research, modeling, analysis, and commentary on how the Biden tax plan would impact U.S. competitiveness, economic growth, tax revenue, and everyday taxpayers. The posts below include our research and analysis on a variety of recently announced Biden tax proposals.​

That's what I responded to. If you want more to respond to, you are free to read the various additional articles.
And there's nothing there. But I get it - if there was something to comment on then "the left" would "always" blame your Dear Leader for ?????, cause.....something!! Good answer!! You did your job, trolled the thread multiple times, which is OK with me in this case because the thread is a troll thread from the jump.

The thread is a link to the Tax Foundation. You've made no argument, provided no quotes, cited nothing but a home page with links to several analyses. What is your point?
The article makes the point, Biden and liberalism is all about massive gov't spending and higher taxes, truly the "conservative economics and ideology" right?
Blame him for what? Maybe you can tell us the point of the OP. I have no idea because he had no point other than a link to several articles.
Oh, I guess liberals don't get it, you spend in the name of compassion giving taxpayers more money to spend and you get 7-8% inflation,
I guess you didn't bother to do anything but see the headline then give us your immediate effort to troll the thread and defend Trump.
Guess reading comprehension is another subject you know little about, do you always have someone else read and interpret for you?

What data? What "liberal results?"
ROLFMAO, BEA.gov, BLS.gov, Treasury.gov Your lean used to be conservative finally a change but still no guts to call yourself a liberal. Tell us the Biden economic policies that generated the results he claims he has? Then tell us what does gov't investment mean? Gov't doesn't invest it spends someone else's money

Back
Top Bottom