• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:249]Biden Talks About Uniting The Country, Then Calls Trump Supporters "Ugly Folks"

Trump's divisive language is common knowledge, I didn't think I'd have to point it out in a thread lol.

The difference, for me, is that Trump is not pretending, to crowds of people, that the country will be magically united in his second term.

Both candidates use divisive language. But I think Trump is far more capable of being able to handle a divided country, whereas Biden will melt under the stress.
The propaganda and bullshit from the paid poster continues......

The big problem with Biden’s ‘unity’ message is the idea that under his leadership there will no longer be blue or red states - only the United States. That essentially describes a country where everything (and anything?) is (becomes?) a (new?) federal government power heavily controlled by EO (federal mandate?).

It's not complicated. Biden just means no more of this:

Trump Threatens Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf: I’ll Withhold Federal Aid Because You Didn’t Help My Campaign
Trump’s Disregard for Blue States Is at the Heart of His Shoddy COVID Response
The White House reportedly scrapped a national testing plan because the virus was mostly hitting blue states

A real president instead of the malevolent imbecile we've got now.

The Biden campaign is pushing the narrative, in the last week before the election, that America will "unite" under his leadership.

I'm wondering if this unity is going to happen before, or after, he refers to Trump supporters as "ugly folks"?

Here's a video providing the context for the statement...

Yeah I remember in the first debate he talked about uniting the country but then in the very next breath engaged in an us v them dichotomy.

So when he says that I take it as a lie.

Follow me here, Itstony.

Trump is not running on a platform that, if elected, the country will suddenly be unified.

That's Biden's entire theme. He will magically united the country.

Then he calls Trump supporters "Ugly Folks". And seriously expects them to unite under his potential leadership.
So, you don't want to have a country that is unified?

That is un-American Reuben.

Kanye is always an option.

However, it is not realistic.

Neither Trump nor Biden will be able to unify the country.

Pelosi, Schumer, and Schiff spent the last few years tearing it to shreds.

Follow me here, Itstony.

Trump is not running on a platform that, if elected, the country will suddenly be unified.

That's Biden's entire theme. He will magically united the country.

Then he calls Trump supporters "Ugly Folks". And seriously expects them to unite under his potential leadership.

No follow me, Trump has done more to divide this nation with is unwillingness to act when he should and his childish behavior. You complain about Biden's remark after Trump has called just about every politician and political group offensive names? Really? You want me to buy into that? Not a chance.

It is realistic. Don't give me your Kanye bullshit.
You are the one who is posting paid disinfo, gaslighting and propaganda here.
If Biden wins, a hard rain gonna fall on the deplorables.

No follow me, Trump has done more to divide this nation with is unwillingness to act when he should and his childish behavior. You complain about Biden's remark after Trump has called just about every politician and political group offensive names? Really? You want me to buy into that? Not a chance.
Trump is not claiming that the country will magically unite under his leadership.

Biden is.

The neo-Nazis aren't going to be part of the coalition. Unity only extends so far.

Hi Reuben....Three days out. I have Biden favored by 4- 7 points up. How do you see it? And Happy Halloween!

That is un-American Reuben.

That is true. I much prefer that many matters be handled by state/local government, or simply remain as personal decisions and that federal government power be kept as limited as possible - consistent with the ideas presented in our nation’s constitution (as emphasized by the 10A).

Trump is not claiming that the country will magically unite under his leadership.

Biden is.
Biden isn't the one that tore the nation apart Reuben
Trump did.

It is realistic. Don't give me your Kanye bullshit.
You are the one who is posting paid disinfo, gaslighting and propaganda here.
If Biden wins, a hard rain gonna fall on the deplorables.

Hmm... that (bolded above) is certain to inspire unity and harmony. ;)

Hmm... that (bolded above) is certain to inspire unity and harmony. ;)
What do you suggest we do with armed white supremacist domestic terrorists?

What do you suggest we do with armed white supremacist domestic terrorists?

Arrest them if (and when) they break the law and let a judge/jury decide their fate. What do you suggest be done with rioters, looters and arsonists?

Hi Reuben....Three days out. I have Biden favored by 4- 7 points up. How do you see it? And Happy Halloween!
I think Biden will win the popular vote, even by 3-5 points, but Trump may pull out a victory in the Electoral College. I think the EC will be close.

Be safe tonight!

The Biden campaign is pushing the narrative, in the last week before the election, that America will "unite" under his leadership.

I'm wondering if this unity is going to happen before, or after, he refers to Trump supporters as "ugly folks"?

He said the people disrupting his campaign stop were “ugly folks” unless Im confused here. He said all trump supporters were ugly folks?

Arrest them if (and when) they break the law and let a judge/jury decide their fate. What do you suggest be done with rioters, looters and arsonists?
Same thing, if they are causing property damage.

If the ugly Trump supporters choose to throw their support behind Biden they will be included.

I think Biden will win the popular vote, even by 3-5 points, but Trump may pull out a victory in the Electoral College. I think the EC will be close.

Be safe tonight!
Sounds fair.. You stay safe also.

Do you have a problem with Biden telling the truth.... !!! Those that have made their lives ugly with racism and supporting a mobster who wants to be a dictator, can abandon their ugliness if they embrace the principles of Unity. If you understood that, you'd understand what Biden say's about Unity.

But as usual critical thinking has not been and is not something that is within the ranks of the Trump devotees. The man stands on stage spewing nothing but belligerence, hatred and lies... and you guy hell and clap, because it appeals to the ugliness that you've chosen to embrace.

The Bible has long ago spoken of the type that back and devote themselves to Trump and Republicanism.
Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Revelation 13:1-18
And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. ...
Trump has had his 42 months

RESULTING IN
225,000 DEAD AND MORE THAN 8,000,000 INFECTED, 33+MILLION JOBLESS, MILLION IN FOOD LINES

A devastating loss of Jobs, Business, Damage To Schools, and Damage within Every Part of The Government and Damage Done to International Relations and Spread Discord Across The Lands.

THAT IS "THE EVIL" THAT IS TRUMP AND REPUBLICANISM HAS CAUSED

Question, do You want to be unified with us Liberals and those Conservatives that opposed trump?

Yes.

This is a genuine concern I have about Biden. And about the Democratic leadership in general, especially Pelosi, Schumer, and Schiff.

Are you living in a world where Trump is somehow a great unifier?

Back
Top Bottom