• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:249]Biden Talks About Uniting The Country, Then Calls Trump Supporters "Ugly Folks"

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
The Biden campaign is pushing the narrative, in the last week before the election, that America will "unite" under his leadership.

I'm wondering if this unity is going to happen before, or after, he refers to Trump supporters as "ugly folks"?

Here's a video providing the context for the statement...

Sorry, missed your answer on the other thread. Will you still be here 11/5?
Yes.

This is a genuine concern I have about Biden. And about the Democratic leadership in general, especially Pelosi, Schumer, and Schiff.

Good! Your posts make the site more fun.

It's not sarcasm. I enjoy your posts, and I enjoy disagreeing with most of them, and I appreciate your endless politeness.

Yes.

This is a genuine concern I have about Biden. And about the Democratic leadership in general, especially Pelosi, Schumer, and Schiff.
What is going to be the next topic you are paid to spread disinfo on? You already posted tons of articles trying to scare people from voting by mail, then you went on an ignorant spree about chloroquine as a cure for Covid (60 studies!), and then you have spammed so much disinfo about polling that it is just hilarious. So, if Trump loses, what is Rally Forge going to pay you to post here?

Yes.

I have never thought about an us vs them until trump became president. There haven't been a more decisive person in office in my lifetime. I haven't heard a president refer us as red state and blue state.

I never heard a president who actively pitt half the country against the other half of the country

I never heard a president tries to make half of the country into enemies of the United States.

I can go on and on but you get the idea.

What is going to be the next topic you are paid to spread disinfo on? You already posted tons of articles trying to scare people from voting by mail, then you went on an ignorant spree about chloroquine as a cure for Covid (60 studies!), and then you have spammed so much disinfo about polling that it is just hilarious. So, if Trump loses, what is Rally Forge going to pay you to post here?
Very few Trumpers (or Americans period) are able to make their points with consistent politeness and class. (I'm sure not, though I sometimes aspire.) Perhaps it's paid content, IDK, but I appreciate all respectful discussion.

Very few Trumpers (or Americans period) are able to make their points with consistent politeness and class. (I'm sure not, though I sometimes aspire.) Perhaps it's paid content, IDK, but I appreciate all respectful discussion.
It is sealioning, not class. Reuben spreads disinfo and lies. And god forbid you don't call him Reuben and shorten his name.

It is sealioning, not class. Reuben spreads disinfo and lies. And god forbid you don't call him Reuben and shorten his name.
I'm not saying you're wrong, I guess I just appreciate even the thin layer of politeness that overlays whatever else people are doing. Too little of that going around for my taste.

Biden is all inclusive. He will take care of ugly people too. Is that wrong?
He's trying his best to piss off net tax payers, small business owners, and gun owners. And since he really isn't going to be president, he will probably piss off the most conservative wing of his support

I have never thought about an us vs them until trump became president. There haven't been a more decisive person in office in my lifetime. I haven't heard a president refer us as red state and blue state.

I never heard a president who actively pitt half the country against the other half of the country

I never heard a president tries to make half of the country into enemies of the United States.

I can go on and on but you get the idea.

He had the likes of the media, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Wright, Clinton, Waters, Lynn, and many others under him in the democrat party delivering dump truck's full of divisiveness. He never once reigned them in. Trump, for all his BS, at least does his own dirty work instead of hiding behind the façade of a statesman.

Republicans need to go to the back of the bus.

They cling to their guns and bibles.

He's trying his best to piss off net tax payers, small business owners, and gun owners. And since he really isn't going to be president, he will probably piss off the most conservative wing of his support
By being mean to people trying to disrupt his rally?

I'm wondering if this unity is going to happen before, or after, he refers to Trump supporters as "ugly folks"?

Lol.

But not a word from you about how Trump has characterized his political opponents.

Even asking AG Barr to initiate investigations of his opponents and lock them up.

The man who calls the press the "enemy of the people". And has Giuliani working with known Russian intelligence agents (Andrii Derkach and Andriy Telizhenko).

Trump is a sleazy wannabe dictator, just like his hero Putin.

We were "deplorables" 4 years ago. Now we're just "ugly folks."
Another indication that Biden's just a lightweight in a heavy weight fight?

Yes.

This is a genuine concern I have about Biden.

I am new here, could you point me to the post where you talk about your genuine concern you have for Trump insulting the people?

Another indication that Biden's just a lightweight in a heavy weight fight?

That is a good point, Trump is about two Bidens when it comes to weight.

Not physically ugly.

Their actions are ugly.

And trump is complaining about people insulting people? You're not serious, right?
What ugly actions have they committed? Be specific.

tumblr_peo2gmzEer1vfmb0jo1_1280.jpg

Beauty is only skin deep.

Back
Top Bottom