• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden supporters attacked a 7 year old boy

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
How screwed up in the head do people have to be to go after a 7 year boy and steal his hat?

If this were an isolated incident you could just write it off, but there have been so many incidents of unhinged anger and violent behavior from leftists over the last 4 years toward Trump supporters, you can't write it off. There's definitely something wrong with these people and it's time that society steps in and does something to stop it. The first thing would be to label incidents like this as hate crimes, and require mandatory jail time for the perpetrators.

For the kid's sake, I'm glad they weren't Bernie supporters.
The silver lining is that I think these hags got doxxed and that little boy's going to meet Trump.

How screwed up in the head do people have to be to go after a 7 year boy and steal his hat?

If this were an isolated incident you could just write it off, but there have been so many incidents of unhinged anger and violent behavior from leftists over the last 4 years toward Trump supporters, you can't write it off. There's definitely something wrong with these people and it's time that society steps in and does something to stop it. The first thing would be to label incidents like this as hate crimes, and require mandatory jail time for the perpetrators.

"Peaceful, law-abiding protestor". :no:

Trump will put him up on the stage at the convention.

It's a double plus, if his attackers were black.

This is the kind of insanity that is being pushed by the Left.

They DEMAND to be heard, claiming every access to free speech without hindrance. Meanwhile constantly attempting to silence those who don't agree with them.

How many times have we seen such people stealing and/or destroying Trump signs displayed on private property?

How many times have we seen such people snatching off a MAGA hat, to steal and destroy it?

How many times have we seen, much like in this video, such people physically assaulting kids, women, the elderly...ANYONE who dares display anything they disagree with? This could be as simple as holding an American Flag, which they have no problems snatching in order to burn, rip, or otherwise defile it.

How many times have we seen such people throw liquids (Milkshakes, soda, etc.), eggs, rocks, bottles of water or urine, etc., at people who they don't agree with?

Now how many times have you seen this done by those who wear MAGA hats, or carrying American flags, or peacefully assembling in support of American ideals, or the current Administration?

Who are the rioters?

Who are the violent?

Who are the intolerant?

Who seem to be displaying the REAL sexism, racism, religious phobia, and hatred of American values and idealism?

Seems to me it is the same people as we see in this video; who violate the rights of others all the while demanding "tolerance" and labeling anyone who doesn't toe the orthodox line "racist, sexist, etc.".

Last edited:
The whole thing was wrong, but why in the world is that woman telling her 7 year old to go get his hat back from those people?

The whole thing was wrong, but why in the world is that woman telling her 7 year old to go get his hat back from those people?

Maybe because it belongs to him...and most people won't abuse a child seeking to get what belongs to them back. Apparently these two "activists" aren't that concerned about harming a child.

everyone here is wrong, immature assholes but the mom was the worse of all. She traumatized her son. That poor kid brought by a mom like that will never be right.

and this thread, is just as bad as this has zero to do with Biden.

deplorable are all

everyone here is wrong, immature assholes but the mom was the worse of all. She traumatized her son. That poor kid brought by a mom like that will never be right.

deplorable are all

REALLY!?! :doh

These two "activists" assaulted a child to steal his property. They refused to give it back...willing to continue to abuse the child if he DARED to ask for/get it back.

I guess YOU think that neither the parents nor the child had any right to try to recover their property?

That somehow THEY were in the "wrong?"

Think again. If someone tried to steal MY property, I will certainly try to get it back.

It's not like the police would have made this "theft" a number one priority for their duty day. Especially these days.

What kind of entitlement mentality makes one think this is not only acceptable, but justified?

NO ONE should have to put up with this kind of thing. PERIOD!

Well I'm definitely not voting for those people this November.

These two "activists" assaulted a child to steal his property. The refused to give it back...willing to abuse the child if he DARED to ask/get it back.

I guess YOU think that neither the parents nor the child had any right to try to recover their property?

Think again. If someone tried to steal MY property, I will certainly try to get it back.

It's not like the police would have made this "theft" a number one priority for their duty day. Especially these days.

The moms actions were more injurious to the child than was the theft. Mom should have thought of the kid first and what was best for him.

And yeah, I know, your have blown the head off the idot that took the hat.

Why do I get the feeling this happened in your neighborhood?

Hmmm...Let me think.

"Trump's America."

"Well, who are you to talk? Trump supporters do this all the time!"

What other apologetics should I anticipate being used to excuse the battery of a child?

What makes you think they are Biden supporters? Trump haters, yes, I saw nothing that indicates support of Biden and even if they are do you think Biden would "support" them? NO he would NOT!

What makes you think they are Biden supporters? Trump haters, yes, I saw nothing that indicates support of Biden and even if they are do you think Biden would "support" them? NO he would NOT!

The OP is a Biden hater so he just did the TRumpian thing, he made up a story.

The moms actions were more injurious to the child than was the theft. Mom should have thought of the kid first and what was best for him.

B/S. deflection. Those women had no right to act the way they did. They assaulted a child, stole his property, tried to damage it, then tried to dispose of it.

Yet you try to turn this on the family that has been violated. Typical :roll:

And yeah, I know, your have blown the head off the idot that took the hat.

Why do I get the feeling this happened in your neighborhood?

There you go...down the la-la land express with more fallacious responses.

Tagline time.

B/S. deflection. Those women had no right to act the way they did. They assaulted a child, stole his property, tried to damage it, then tried to dispose of it.

Yet you try to turn this on the family that has been violated. Typical :roll:

There you go...down the la-la land express with more fallacious responses.

Tagline time.

Me one, you zero

it was fun, later

Maybe because it belongs to him...and most people won't abuse a child seeking to get what belongs to them back. Apparently these two "activists" aren't that concerned about harming a child.

That's kind of my point. The mother claims they shoved her kid and that's generally a mom's ticket to going open season on someone. Instead she's egging him on to go get his hat back. Or was it her hat? Or was it the hat of the guys that came in after the fact.

Sorry but as a parent she shouldn't have told him to get in the middle of the situation.

These two "activists" assaulted a child to steal his property. They refused to give it back...willing to continue to abuse the child if he DARED to ask for/get it back.

What kind of entitlement mentality makes one think this is not only acceptable, but justified?

NO ONE should have to put up with this kind of thing. PERIOD!

So someone steals a hat and assaults your kid and instead of acting like a parent and confronting them, you tell your kid go get your property back, I'm busy recording. Seriously?

I don't even think it was the kids hat to begin with. First the woman recording says don't touch my hat, then the kids says it belongs to someone else. Once they out in the parking lot it suddenly belongs to somebody named Taylor.

Bottom line is you don't urge your 7 year old to confront strangers.

This is the kind of insanity that is being pushed by the Left.

They DEMAND to be heard, claiming every access to free speech without hindrance. Meanwhile constantly attempting to silence those who don't agree with them.

Berkely rioting to prevent conservative from speaking

How many times have we seen such people stealing and/or destroying Trump signs displayed on private property?

1 of dozens of examples

How many times have we seen such people snatching off a MAGA hat, to steal and destroy it?

Angry leftist steals kids hat and throws drink on him

How many times have we seen, much like in this video, such people physically assaulting kids, women, the elderly...ANYONE who dares display anything they disagree with? This could be as simple as holding an American Flag, which they have no problems snatching in order to burn, rip, or otherwise defile it.

Trump supporters violently attacked after rally

How many times have we seen such people throw liquids (Milkshakes, soda, etc.), eggs, rocks, bottles of water or urine, etc., at people who they don't agree with?

Conservative journalist attacked

Now how many times have you seen this done by those who wear MAGA hats, or carrying American flags, or peacefully assembling in support of American ideals, or the current Administration?

Veterans attacked
Oscar Protesters attacked
Attacked outside polling station
Ederly man thrown to ground
Leftist spits on elderly man during interview
6th grader attacked on bus for MAGA hat
Trump supporter attacked
Trump supporter attacked at school
Attacked after election
82 year old supporter attacked
Latino Trump supporter attacked, broken nose
Elderly man "milk-shaked"
Man attacked by leftist on airline

Who are the rioters?

Who are the violent?

Who are the intolerant?

Who seem to be displaying the REAL sexism, racism, religious phobia, and hatred of American values and idealism?

Seems to me it is the same people as we see in this video; who violate the rights of others all the while demanding "tolerance" and labeling anyone who doesn't toe the orthodox line "racist, sexist, etc.".

See Above Links for the answer to all those questions.

deplorable are all

Seriously?

They're all to blame?

pfffff

Liberal harpies. Male or female they are all the same. Fat butted betas.

Well that's all the better reason to tell your 7 year old "go get your hat back". :doh

They are trying to get him to stand up for himself, but upon reflection I think you're right.

Ten years ago I would have said the same thing to my son, because I wouldn't have thought for a second that an adult female would physically attack a 7 year old boy on the verge of tears... but leftists today have become so irrational, unhinged, and have such a propensity toward violence, that telling her son to confront those women was not a very smart thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom