• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden stimulus checks spark historic surge in gun sales, especially AR-15s

I think Trump (billion-year-old intergalactic being made of pure starlight) told Joe (i.e. JFK Jr.) not to sign the checks. That's the only way this makes sense:

Joe Biden is really John F. Kennedy Jnr in a CGI mask and Donald Trump is a billion-year-old intergalactic being made of pure starlight who plans to introduce a cure for all disease in his second term.
And on January 20, Trump will magically appear on TV screens around the world via “particle beam” to take over and announce a new world order.

You've been warned. The New World Order is a-coming, so you'll want to be on the billion-year-old intergalactic alien and JKF Jr's side.

MAGA a thousand times!

The USA has gotten into such a mess, it probably makes sense for the Queen to revoke the Declaration of Independence and restore crown rule.

Good to spend it now so when Biden sticks it to businesses you escape the higher cost of the item as a result of the tax increases

Yeah, I try to stay away from conspiracy theories.
Im not going by conspiracy theories. I had a Japanese roommate when I was in college, that's how I know this stuff.

Japan doesn't have a higher suicide rate than us, we're about equal with the U.S. higher sometimes, and Japan higher sometimes.
Nope Japan leads the US in suicide by a significant margin. The USA is at 34 in terms of countries with the most suicides Japan is at 30.

As far a gun laws and crime goes, I've read the opposite.

Right-to-carry handgun laws trigger a 13% to 15% increase in violent crime a decade after the typical state adopts them, suggests a new statistical analysis of 33 US states.

I would like to see a link to such a study. It doesn't make sense that right to carry laws would cause violent crime to increase since criminals will carry whether the law says they can or not, that's what makes them criminals.

A lot more places allow their citizens freedom than do not. Tons. We aren't the only "free" country out there. I mean, yes, NK, and Cuba are not free but most others are just as free as you and me in America, and can leave if they desire and can afford it. Or, just find another way to leave. (there are some that love it here, and I will easily be replaced)
There are a lot of Americans who'd like to leave but are so poor it's out of the question. We don't pay a living wage, so......I'll save that for a different thread.

But yeah, if I don't like it I can just go right? That's what I hear, and it's a pretty good idea.
Nobody's stopping you.

The USA has gotten into such a mess, it probably makes sense for the Queen to revoke the Declaration of Independence and restore crown rule.
Good luck with her trying to do that with the USA.

3. The British monarchs are actually alien lizards

which means, naturally, the British monarchs are at the behest of the billion-year-old intergalactic starlight being named Trump, so if Trump deems it necessary, it will be done.

All hail Trump and MAGAs all around!

The old broad doesn't have the stones. And it didn't work out very well last time they tried it, either.

3. The British monarchs are actually alien lizards

which means, naturally, the British monarchs are at the behest of the billion-year-old intergalactic starlight being named Trump, so if Trump deems it necessary, it will be done.

I remember Davis Icke when he was a normal TV sports presenter with the BBC.

Q: What do you get when you cross the Queen and Prince Philip ?
A: Killed in a tunnel

Leave welfare recipients alone. You called them welfare queens, and keep attacking them. No need; they're just people who need a little help. It's awesome that they are getting the assistance that they need.
hey, i get that it's important for you to actually not discuss the massive flip floppers.

but, that's okay. run away from what i'm actually discussing. it's your best way out.

hey, i get that it's important for you to actually not discuss the massive flip floppers.

but, that's okay. run away from what i'm actually discussing. it's your best way out.
I won't run away from backing up welfare recipients. Why would I? If you wish to spread smears about them and call them welfare queens, I have no qualms about disagreeing with you on that. It is important to me to stand up for people who get governmental assistance; most of them would rather not need it, I'm sure. Some are probably embarrassed to take it because of comments like the ones you're making. But thankfully not all of us worship Hannity and regurgitate his talking points the way you have. We understand how helpful government assistance is, and would never deride someone for taking it.

Last edited:

Like Sonny Liston refusing to answer the bell at the start of the seventh round.

How do you think that would benefit president Biden ?

You talk like repealing the 2nd Amendment would be a bad thing...IMO he would be applauded from coast to cost if he managed to rid us of such a blood soaked law.
Well as clueless as you have proven you are on this topic your opinion is rather meaningless.

Im not going by conspiracy theories. I had a Japanese roommate when I was in college, that's how I know this stuff.

Nope Japan leads the US in suicide by a significant margin. The USA is at 34 in terms of countries with the most suicides Japan is at 30.

I would like to see a link to such a study. It doesn't make sense that right to carry laws would cause violent crime to increase since criminals will carry whether the law says they can or not, that's what makes them criminals.

Nobody's stopping you.
Oh sorry, meant to leave that link.
I think it just doesn't make it any safer, like you said.

This is also the stats on suicide for America and Japan per age group. Ours is higher in some age groups than Japans according to this.

Rate of crime in Japan compared to America. You'll see ours is quite a bit higher, especially for violent crime with and without a gun.

This is also the stats on suicide for America and Japan per age group. Ours is higher in some age groups than Japans according to this.

Rate of crime in Japan compared to America. You'll see ours is quite a bit higher, especially for violent crime with and without a gun.

Guns mean more people are successful when attempting suicide.

The Queen doesn't need luck.
All the luck in the world won't help her, for her to bring the USA under British rule again as you suggest is simply an absurdity and an impossibility.

The study was not doubt biased as were the scientists who conducted it.

According to that link the USA leads Japan in suicide only with the 15-24 and 25-34 age groups. In all other age groups Japan leads and by greater margins. Clearly Japan has a higher overall suicide rate.

Japan under reports on its crime so we don't have all the information on just how much crime there is in Japan therefore we can't compare it to crime in the USA since we don't have the necessary data.

The study was not doubt biased as were the scientists who conducted it.

According to that link the USA leads Japan in suicide only with the 15-24 and 25-34 age groups. In all other age groups Japan leads and by greater margins. Clearly Japan has a higher overall suicide rate.

Japan under reports on its crime so we don't have all the information on just how much crime there is in Japan therefore we can't compare it to crime in the USA since we don't have the necessary data.
LMAO! Ok, so it's either bias, or they don't report real numbers, but somehow, you know the truth. Why you ask for link, I don't know.

and there you are running away from what i'll talking about.

at least have a bit of integrity.
You were calling people accepting welfare "welfare queens." That's ignorant and disgusting. Don't try to move the goal posts now.

LMAO! Ok, so it's either bias, or they don't report real numbers, but somehow, you know the truth. Why you ask for link, I don't know.
As I said before, I had a Japanese roommate in Japan, somebody who was born in Japan and who grew up in Japan, that's how I know the crime rate is much higher in Japan than what is reported. If anybody would know he would.

You were calling people accepting welfare "welfare queens." That's ignorant and disgusting. Don't try to move the goal posts now.
Yes, make it about me to avoid the real topic.

It's so predictable.

As I said before, I had a Japanese roommate in Japan, somebody who was born in Japan and who grew up in Japan, that's how I know the crime rate is much higher in Japan than what is reported. If anybody would know he would.

Why ?

Just because he's Japanese ?

Back
Top Bottom