• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden stimulus checks spark historic surge in gun sales, especially AR-15s

It's all races anyway.

I get people trying to sell me ebt cards. 50 cent on the dollar.

When I pay my taxes it gets me crazy mad about all the free crap the parasites get on my sweat.

Damn welfare - it's only for commies.

It's all races anyway.

When I pay my taxes it gets me crazy mad about all the free crap the parasites get on my sweat.
Do you realize you're posting that in a thread that's talking about all grades of people taking government welfare?

It's all races anyway.

I am in agreement with you, so far as it goes. You just didn't go far enough. The working American middle class gets screwed by the bottom feeders who want handouts and they also get screwed by the corporate class that also want handouts. The middle class gets squeezed. People who make capital gains on stocks should pay their normal (nominal) tax rates. Taxpayer money shouldn't ever be used to bail out bad business practices. Bail out distressed middle class homeowners instead. If the little guy can't get a bailout on his home, NO ONE should get a bailout. Corporations should pay taxes on all their earnings, (though they should also be taxed at globally competitive rates). The tax code is structured to favor both of those groups. Everyone should have some skin in the game; everyone should pay some federal tax, even if it's a small amount.

Definition of a left winger: a right winger who's just been laid off and has to claim unemployment,
Interestingly enough its people in the gun control crowd who tend to be unemployed.

Interestingly enough its people in the gun control crowd who tend to be unemployed.

Yeah the recent shooter in Indianapolis had just been fired and was unemployed

Why do you think people on welfare would be right wing or conservative ?

In a lot of countries you have to go to a psychologist and get an eval, take a weeks worth of classes and then a test, and have a back ground check. Some have a 3 or 4 friends and family recommendations, like when you get a loan for a car. Then you turn it all in at the police station and register.

I doubt you'd get through it all without somebody noticing a red flag.
It should be at least as extensive as buying a car or a house.

We've never had strict gun laws here, so we don't know if they work or not.

What's the problem with making it stricter? There are a lot of things we want that take time to get.
And yet you shit yourself and scream racism if people insist you show an ID to vote....

And yet you shit yourself and scream racism if people insist you show an ID to vote....
Nope, I don't think I've ever done that one. I don't think I've shit and screamed anything actually. But that statement says way more about you than me, doesn't it...

Back
Top Bottom