• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Snaps At Question On Cognitive Test, Likens It To Asking Reporter If He's A Junkie

Punkinhead was never Mensa, and his father died of Alzheimers. he's 75, and has been essentially ****ting the bed in public for years. and i'm supposed to worry about Biden's mental health?

yeah.

sorry, Tweetyborg. not gonna happen. vote against.

Punkinhead was never Mensa, and his father died of Alzheimers. he's 75, and has been essentially ****ting the bed in public for years. and i'm supposed to worry about Biden's mental health?

yeah.

sorry, Tweetyborg. not gonna happen. vote against.

person, man, woman, camera, TV.

person, man, woman, camera, TV.

you know, mental decline is one of my biggest fears. my family has dedicated itself to education, and my intellectual life has been the most rewarding part of living in this violent realm. the idea of that world contracting is just terrifying. however, when i see the cult of an idiot using this as an electoral weapon, i have to point that out. as much as i dislike Mango, i hope that Alzheimers skips him. i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Biden, appearing in an interview with Black American reporter Errol Barnett, of CBS, shot back at a question about taking a cognitive test, asking the reporter if he was a "cocaine junkie."

Biden snaps at question on cognitive test, likens it to asking reporter if he’s ‘a junkie’ | Fox News

"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?" Biden answered, in an interview scheduled to air Thursday at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists. Biden was asked if he had taken a test for cognitive decline.

Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?" the former vice president shot back, turning the question back around on CBS News reporter Errol Barnett, who is Black. The former vice president chuckled as he finished his response."

How will this interview affect Biden's relationship with the Black American community?

A black man in the polling booth really worries you doesn't it?

It should

Biden, appearing in an interview with Black American reporter Errol Barnett, of CBS, shot back at a question about taking a cognitive test, asking the reporter if he was a "cocaine junkie."

Biden snaps at question on cognitive test, likens it to asking reporter if he’s ‘a junkie’ | Fox News

"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?" Biden answered, in an interview scheduled to air Thursday at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists. Biden was asked if he had taken a test for cognitive decline.

Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?" the former vice president shot back, turning the question back around on CBS News reporter Errol Barnett, who is Black. The former vice president chuckled as he finished his response."

How will this interview affect Biden's relationship with the Black American community?

It won't. It won't at all.

Last edited:
Its clear to anyone with a sound mind that Biden has lost his, and he's a racist to boot. But the libs keep worshiping him anyway.

I’m not a liberal, but I don’t think Biden is racist. I just think he’s got even less control of his mouth than Trump does. I can’t imagine anyone finding this goof presidential.

I’m not a liberal, but I don’t think Biden is racist. I just think he’s got even less control of his mouth than Trump does. I can’t imagine anyone finding this goof presidential.

Compared to Trump????? Biden is Shakespeare compared to Trump. Trump gets a pass from much of the media. His inarticulate speech, telepromptor droning, and ridiculous claims and outright lies are baked in.

Biden gets held to the standards by which adults are measured. EVeryone knows that Trump is a clown, and takes it for granted.

Obama would have turned the question right around and shot it right back at Trump/

A more artful response might have been something like, “Did they insist that Trump have an Altzheimer’s test in 2016? Given what we know now, might that have saved a lot of trouble?”/

I assumed that he's suggesting that if Trump had said anything even remotely like that, we'd never hear the end of how Trump thinks only black people use cocaine.

I would have assumed he was just projecting. Black people wouldn't have even come into it.

Your not going to like election day, but i will.

You actually posted that with a straight face?

I still believe that. Not a conspiracy, the work of some left wing nut job.

Unrelated to this thread though. It's about the article, not my personal opinion.

It is pretty hard to debate someone that holds highly irrational beliefs.

I can't imagine a Trump supporter being so incredibly unself-aware as to make a statement like that. It's truly astounding.

Biden can't remember Thursday what he said on Monday.

a vast improvement on trump tho. He can't remember on Monday afternoon what he said on monday morning.

My opinion on the article is that the whiny sad attempt at a smear job won't stick and Biden will still continue to poll far ahead of Trump despite your greatest hopes.

Do you think that Biden just assumes that all African Americans are junkies?

I would have assumed he was just projecting. Black people wouldn't have even come into it.
The writer of the Article implies that Biden is racist, Hamish.

This thread is about the article, and what the writer of the article is implying.

And for the record, I think Biden is authentically racist, he has ideas in his head about black Americans being on a different level than he is, and they keeping rearing their ugly heads.

There are a whole lot of liberals who are racist as hell, and think that because they cast their vote for a Democrat, somehow this clears them.

Last edited:
No the point was Biden saw a black person and immediately thought Junkie. Its called a freudian slip.

I dont think Joe even views blacks as people, just things to help him get elected.

I'd be more concerned with how his crazy reply affected the November vote, in general.

He's clearly showing he can't take the heat.
This is why it's important he be in those debates without his handlers, and interviews without a teleprompter.

I dont think Joe view blacks as people, just things to help him get elected.

I love when he takes the time to publicly show his true colors.

Biden's response was odd. Just last week or so when asked about taking one of these cognitive tests, he said he was more than willing to take one. I think he said that he couldn't wait to take one.

Now he seems to have done a 180 on this.

It was a stupid and leading question like "When did you stop beating your wife". Trump should be asked when he will release his tax returns and what are you hiding in every interview. Let's see how he reacts to that.

Last edited:
And now, Biden tells us that all black people think the same, unlike thoughtful Hispanics.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1291371568225017856?s=09

The cartoon below the above twitter exchange says it all.

Eevh2bwWAAECNnp

Back
Top Bottom