• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden slams Trump in new ad

Here is the ad. I couldn't find it earlier.

Ads like this will be followed by more that will push the envelope and push Trump's buttons beyond His already exhibited emotional incapability of maintaining composure to the breaking point. Trump's irrational behavior will only become more pronounced and obvious as being a person not mentally fit, which is the case. It is part of Trump's being to one-up the other guy. That would be when Trump perceives the other guy is going low, Trump will go lower. Much lower. It won't take much for Trump to feel He was dealt a low-blow. But each of Trump's replies will be lower and lower. Biden is going to set-up Trump to self-destruct. Interspersed by Biden gaffes. If Trump is dumb enough to debate Biden, Biden would eat'm up. Biden would just have to avoid challenging Trump to push-ups or going behind the wood shed.

There's nothing about Biden to attack. Hunter Biden, Tara Reade, Obamagate. Trump's acts of desperation will go nowhere. By November nobody will believe anything the Trump campaign throws out there.

Biden would crush Trump in a debate.

It’s a very weak ad.

Even those who are only casual observers of politics are aware that Trump was giving press conferences day, after day, after day...for weeks, if not more. The one thing you can’t say about President Trump, whether you like him or not, is that he wasn’t engaged. Yet, that is exactly what this ad implies. It will have no effect upon it’s target audience because it’s - not - saying - anything.

It does, however, demonstrate how ineffective Joe Biden’s campaign is.

It’s a very weak ad.

Even those who are only casual observers of politics are aware that Trump was giving press conferences day, after day, after day...for weeks, if not more. The one thing you can’t say about President Trump, whether you like him or not, is that he wasn’t engaged. Yet, that is exactly what this ad implies. It will have no effect upon it’s target audience because it’s - not - saying - anything.

It does, however, demonstrate how ineffective Joe Biden’s campaign is.

Trump's engagement was political. Self-serving. Casual observers see that, as poll after poll indicates.

The ad shows Trump playing golf as we reach 100,000 deaths. If anything, this reinforces what casual observers saw during the covid briefings.

Trump's engagement was political. Self-serving. Casual observers see that, as poll after poll indicates.

Polls are pretty much useless right now, but you can believe what you want. You could probably get a majority of responders to agree that the lockdowns should be extended, if only to keep the double paychecks flowing into their bank accounts

The ad shows Trump playing golf as we reach 100,000 deaths. If anything, this reinforces what casual observers saw during the covid briefings.

It shows the full threshold of all the deaths, which implies he was disengaged, something that doesn’t comport to even casual observations. It reinforces nothing, except to those who are hyper-partisans

Polls are pretty much useless right now, but you can believe what you want. You could probably get a majority of responders to agree that the lockdowns should be extended, if only to keep the double paychecks flowing into their bank accounts

It shows the full threshold of all the deaths, which implies he was disengaged, something that doesn’t comport to even casual observations. It reinforces nothing, except to those who are hyper-partisans

Makes hyper-partisan post, and then has the audacity to call others hyper-partisan.

Your ideology is a joke.

Makes hyper-partisan post, and then has the audacity to call others hyper-partisan.

Your ideology is a joke.

Anybody who becomes a member of a political forum such as this, and expresses their opinion, is, by default of action, a hyper-partisan. Or didn’t you know that. Some people seem to handle it better than others, however...

And Biden is hiding in his basement because of the virus. So what? If Trump was hiding in his basement you would be all over him for that.

Actually Biden was out and about WEARING A MASK! I prefer Trump stay in Trump Tower. But keep trying to read my mind, at least our names aren't too similar anymore.

really? that's where biden is going
tRump daring to play golf on a weekend?
seems to me the previous president - it's my understanding biden somewhat knew him - liked to get on the golf course. one Obama golf outing i remember better than the others was with bill clinton. it was soon after clinton had an ex parte conversation with the attorney general on an airport tarmac while his wife's failure to exercise appropriate security over her email communications as secstate was under federal investigation

if this is the best joe and his people can come up with, we had better get used to saying "president tRump" for four more long years

Actually Biden was out and about WEARING A MASK! I prefer Trump stay in Trump Tower. But keep trying to read my mind, at least our names aren't too similar anymore.

Biden was hiding in his basement like a scared chicken until just recently.

Anybody who becomes a member of a political forum such as this, and expresses their opinion, is, by default of action, a hyper-partisan. Or didn’t you know that. Some people seem to handle it better than others, however...

So you're a hyper-partisan, but criticizes others for the same thing? Typical Trump supporter.

Back
Top Bottom