• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden slammed after wrongly saying ‘we have over 120 million dead from COVID’

Sorry to be the one to break this to you, Tiger, but Hillary's not running and this isn't 2016. The person this time with the highest negatives in history is the bloated mango menace - unheard of for an incumbent!

The poll that counts is on 11-4. What will your side do though if Biden can't make it to a debate without a nurse?

And on March 17th there was nice weather in California. Are you going to get to some point here?

MARCH 17
"I've always known this is a real — this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."
— Donald Trump

MARCH 17
"I've always known this is a real — this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."
— Donald Trump

It isn't.

Hey did you hear there were going to be over 1 Million attendees at the hate rally in Tulsa last week? Or that trump's father was born in Germany? Or remember trump calling Melania, "Melanie" in a tweet? This attempt you're making - the desperate attempt to paint Biden as mentally weak - it's already backfiring hard!
Hey Lurch how are things in the zone? You staying safe. Saying you are running for the Senate or that COVID killed a 1/3 of all Americans are small gaffs. Melanie instead of Melania is a typo. I'm sure you make the occasional typo.

What in God's name are you babbling about?!?

Biden said 120 million people are dead from Covid ..... I'll just leave it up to you to question (or not to question) his mental stability.

I equate it with Obama visiting 57 states. A simple misstatement. Period.

Why not give some equal time to Trump's "misstatements"?

I equate it with Obama visiting 57 states. A simple misstatement. Period.

Why not give some equal time to Trump's "misstatements"?

Oranges is way worse because he repeated it,

The "more testing, more masks" line is a liberal solution to the problem - proposed by liberals, backed up by liberals

The problem for liberals is that there is no evidence it is working - California tests like crazy, and has strict mask requirements, and is still spiking in cases

That is because there are millions of idiots who do not wear masks or respect social distancing. AKA Trump panty sniffers.

He made an honest gaff. Not deliberate harmful lies like trump does.

You need to learn the difference.

A gaff he immediately corrected but which FOX of course ran minus the correction. And if he makes another few hundred like it he'll be up with Trump in saying idiotic things.

The poll that counts is on 11-4. What will your side do though if Biden can't make it to a debate without a nurse?

My "side" is the side of good. Biden will do just fine while the orange slobbering hate-monger will unravel like his Ku Klux Klan jammies trump's worn since age 8.

Hey Lurch how are things in the zone? You staying safe. Saying you are running for the Senate or that COVID killed a 1/3 of all Americans are small gaffs. Melanie instead of Melania is a typo. I'm sure you make the occasional typo.

Hey, Doc! Hope you're hanin' in there as well. trump claiming his father was born in Germany wasn't a typo. Neither was his assurance that covid would be gone by this last April. Neither was his declaring we have to flush modern toilets 15 times. I have many, many more of trump's insane/moronic statements, but it would take days and we both have stuff to do.

A gaff he immediately corrected but which FOX of course ran minus the correction. And if he makes another few hundred like it he'll be up with Trump in saying idiotic things.

More like a few thousand more.

My "side" is the side of good. Biden will do just fine while the orange slobbering hate-monger will unravel like his Ku Klux Klan jammies trump's worn since age 8.

Now he's a KKK member? Now I know where the Christians came up with the idea of "Devil". It was keep people from straying.

What in God's name are you babbling about?!?

Biden said 120 million people are dead from Covid ..... I'll just leave it up to you to question (or not to question) his mental stability.

Compared to Trump saying "stop testing."

By the way, we already know what you said you're going to do if Biden wins. tsk tsk.

unfrigging believable how totalitarian you liberals are. Scary. I would commit suicide if you guys took over.

Hey, Doc! Hope you're hanin' in there as well. trump claiming his father was born in Germany wasn't a typo. Neither was his assurance that covid would be gone by this last April. Neither was his declaring we have to flush modern toilets 15 times. I have many, many more of trump's insane/moronic statements, but it would take days and we both have stuff to do.
Trump grandfather was from Germany . And how many times you have to flush a modern toilet depends on how much of a load you drop. But 120 million is more than a third of ALL Americans. I guess Biden needs to get out of his basement a little more. :lol: Anyway good to see you are still hanging in there. You haven't moved to the zone yet have you. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
There are only two eligible candidates for president .

No, there are more than two eligible candidates for POTUS. Anyone with basic knowledge in civics (these are taught in junior high) knows that, but not you it seems. Oh well, there's always remedial classes in adult school.

Which thread, as you start so many on this subject. Do you charge Biden rent for that space he dominates in your mind?

Not as much with regards to the space I dominate in your mind, it seems.

I understand, if you keep beating the same old partisan drum, ooh Biden is loosing it, ooh Biden flubbed a line. You will not convince anyone undecided of your cheap ploy.
I didnt start this thread, so youre wrong again.

Trump is finished, I will enjoy Jan as much if not more than Nov.
For someone who claims he's enjoying himself, you sure get defensive whenever Biden is mentioned. Perhaps you ought to ask your doc for some Xanax?

No, there are more than two eligible candidates for POTUS. Anyone with basic knowledge in civics (these are taught in junior high) knows that, but not you it seems. Oh well, there's always remedial classes in adult school.

Not as much with regards to the space I dominate in your mind, it seems.

I didnt start this thread, so youre wrong again.

For someone who claims he's enjoying himself, you sure get defensive whenever Biden is mentioned. Perhaps you ought to ask your doc for some Xanax?

Now you are giving medical advice, without a consult. But you do that often with Biden, which medical school did you attend, did you graduate?

Yo mean throwing your vote away?! No way bro! :mrgreen:

I'm still an optimist that someday people will realize there are 3rd parties, and voting for one isn't "throwing your vote away" like the Republicans and Democrats want people to believe =/.

You should wear Biden's dunce cap since you fanatically defend his dementia.

The fact that Joe keeps making these "mistakes" is a serious problem- its an indicator his mental faculties have deteriorated.

When one has to correct himself every time he opens his mouth, its a clear indicator something is wrong with him.
No it isnt a serious problem. I literally make those mistakes every single day. I will call my mom or husband or the boys the wrong name or say "honey" when talking to one of them. I have to correct myself on something all the time, in half the conversations I have. Its not a sign of anything except a brain that runs faster than the mouth can keep up with and works different.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Re: Biden slammed after wrongly saying ‘we have over 120 million dead from COVIDâ€[emoji769]

The worst unemployment rate since the Great Depression and you don’t think it’s a problem! Give me a break! Talk about stupidity.

~snipping the whining and crying about Trump~

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not Trump's problem.

It's the governor's problem.

Re: Biden slammed after wrongly saying ‘we have over 120 million dead from COVIDâ€[emoji769]

Verbal gaff vs Actually getting tens of thousands of people killed.

I wonder which people will vote against.

Biden slammed after wrongly saying ‘we have over 120 million dead from COVID’ | Fox News

“People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t know what to do,” Biden said Thursday. “Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID.”

As of Thursday, there have been more than 122,000 – not million -- coronavirus deaths in the United States, according to Johns Hopkins figures.

Poor Joe. Having spent his whole life playing fast and loose with the facts and making up numbers to suit his narratives, now he is too old to develop skills in avoiding clear examples of his lack of regard for the truth, the whole unadulterated truth, and nothing but the truth.

It's not Trump's problem.

It's the governor's problem.

This entire mess is mostly on Trump. Still no strong national plan lol.

People correctly call it as Trump's blunder, in the polls or otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom