• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden shows he will keep up Dem tradtion of dividing the country w/false narrative

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Here's what he tweeted.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
It's been six years since Michael Brown's life was taken in Ferguson — reigniting a movement. We must continue the work of tackling systemic racism and reforming policing.
1:00 PM · Aug 9, 2020

Guess the the senile old codger forgot this, huh?

"The Department has concluded that Darren Wilson’s actions do not constitute prosecutable violations under the applicable federal criminal civil rights statute."

"This matter lacks prosecutive merit and should be closed."

Obama/Biden DOJ in 2015 https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1292505925685633025

Dividing the country with false narratives is a time-honored Trump tradition at this point. Do y'all care about that now? Or is it that the false narrative is coming from the D instead of the R that's got your goat?

Dividing the country with false narratives is a time-honored Trump tradition at this point. Do y'all care about that now? Or is it that the false narrative is coming from the D instead of the R that's got your goat?

Both sides are guilty for the division and polarization that turned politics into a circus.

Both sides are guilty for the division and polarization that turned politics into a circus.

They are, for sure. I didn't say Biden wouldn't do it, just asking if the Trumpeteers all of a sudden care about this tactic.

Shocking... the OP is talking about divisions and landing the whole thing on opposition (everyone let that sink in.)

ICYMI, that was the Obama / Biden DoJ.

Do you really want blue state chaos in your comfy Colorado island of whiteness? Colorado: “85% white and woke“. Pleeezzzzeeee...

ICYMI, that was the Obama / Biden DoJ.

Do you really want blue state chaos in your comfy Colorado island of whiteness? Colorado: “85% white and woke“. Pleeezzzzeeee...

Meh, we have a D run Congress and a D as governor, it seems OK for now.

Here's what he tweeted.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
It's been six years since Michael Brown's life was taken in Ferguson — reigniting a movement. We must continue the work of tackling systemic racism and reforming policing.

"The Department has concluded that Darren Wilson’s actions do not constitute prosecutable violations under the applicable federal criminal civil rights statute."

Obama/Biden DOJ in 2015 https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1292505925685633025

Got to keep that axe swinging at all times even though Darren Wilson was found not to have committed a civil rights violation.
Remember this is the same Joe Biden who told black voters that they're gonna' put y'all back in chains. He's not the brightest bulb.

Here's what he tweeted.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

So? The entire justice department in Fergusen was corrupt. Of course Wilson was exonerated - by the way, how's Wilson doing now? Last I heard, he was hanging out with a white supremacist militia in Northern Idaho.

The O/P is not about Trump though, is it?

If you want to vote for Biden, go ahead but know that Biden and his team of twitters aren't above stoking phony racial unrest while pandering for the "woke" vote.

Here's what he tweeted.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

Let me guess, now dividing the country is an issue for you. For this to come from a Trumplican is pretty funny.

Here's what he tweeted.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

You got the talking points for this week?

Propaganda, your cult leader already divided the country.

So? The entire justice department in Fergusen was corrupn .

blah blah blah

Here's what he tweeted.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

Joe's history of racial prejudice is easy to find and so now he is going hardcore left wing liberal to try and hold onto the black vote. If you don't vote for him you aren't really black, poor kids are as smart and talented as white kids, blacks are not multi faceted. He's the guy?

The O/P is not about Trump though, is it?

If you want to vote for Biden, go ahead but know that Biden and his team of twitters aren't above stoking phony racial unrest while pandering for the "woke" vote.

No, it's some stupid outrage about something Biden may do that Trump already does. I expect this sort of faux-rage to be the standard from Trumpeteers and Cultists should Biden be elected.

Hey guys! Rasmussen has the orange oaf up to 562.7 percent approval today! Holy ****!

as for the OP, Trumpists throwing around senility accusations is about as unintentionally funny as a senility discussion can be.

No, it's some stupid outrage about something Biden may do that Trump already does. I expect this sort of faux-rage to be the standard from Trumpeteers and Cultists should Biden be elected.

A little late for the hypocritical Trump haters to be setting the bar for ethical behavior...
The anti-Trump zealots are the party of faux outrage. What goes around, comes around.

Let me guess, now dividing the country is an issue for you. For this to come from a Trumplican is pretty funny.

My thoughts exactly. I really have no more to add.

But we should all prepare to carefully scrutinize all political information that is forthcoming on social media, and even here at Debate Politics.

These Trumplicans have no problem whatsoever propagating their misinformation. Russia, GOP PAC's, FauxNews, and perhaps even China will provide them with the fake news and they will spread it around like a good Trumplican should.

I have simplified things. I don't believe anything that Trump or Trump supporters spread around anymore. Their lies and spin fall on deaf ears when they try that crap on me.

A little late for the hypocritical Trump haters to be setting the bar for ethical behavior...
The anti-Trump zealots are the party of faux outrage. What goes around, comes around.

I love how you're already making excuses for the Trumpeteer Cultists' hypocrisy.

lol

Joe's history of racial prejudice is easy to find and so now he is going hardcore left wing liberal to try and hold onto the black vote. If you don't vote for him you aren't really black, poor kids are as smart and talented as white kids, blacks are not multi faceted. He's the guy?

Notice how nobody really wants to address the above Biden racism and bigotry, so they deflect, and say look over there everyone...……….>>>> Orange man bad.

Notice how nobody really wants to address the above Biden racism and bigotry, so they deflect, and say look over there everyone...……….>>>> Orange man bad.

Are y'all against deflection now? The Trumpeteers, Cultists, and Loyalists have long deflected to Obama and Clinton.

What was that again? What goes around, comes around?

lol

Man, left/right it doesn't matter, peas in a pod.

I love how you're already making excuses for the Trumpeteer Cultists' hypocrisy.

lol

You just made my last post's point most accurately.

You just made my last post's point most accurately.

I think you've made my point quite well, in fact. 4 years of excuses for Trump will turn to faux-rage when the R turns to a D.

lol

Here's what he tweeted.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

Lol, yea, Joe really cares about minorities. That's why he attacked Anita Hill, and why he wrote the senate version of the 1994 crime bill, and why he voted against gay marriage, and why he did everything in his power to keep public schools segregated.

Can you imagine how much hidden contempt Joe Biden has for modern progressives? Probably as much as he has for black people.

Back
Top Bottom