• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden says US's 5m Covid cases 'breaks the heart' and hits out at Trump's 'lies and excuses' – as it

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Re: Biden says US's 5m Covid cases 'breaks the heart' and hits out at Trump's 'lies and excuses' –

Biden says US's 5m Covid cases 'breaks the heart' and hits out at Trump's 'lies and excuses' – as it happened | US news | The Guardian

Biden says US's 5m Covid cases 'breaks the heart' and hits out at Trump's 'lies and excuses' – as it happened

=======================================================================================
Trump's apparent lack of concern over the pandemic & its awful results says a lot about this man's character.

I wonder if it broke his heart when his Obama administration allowed more than 60 million Americans to become infected with H1N1?

I suspect Biden is now crying crocodile tears.

Re: Biden says US's 5m Covid cases 'breaks the heart' and hits out at Trump's 'lies and excuses' –

I wonder if it broke his heart when his Obama administration allowed more than 60 million Americans to become infected with H1N1?

How many died in a year of H1N1? Is it less then the 5 months of Covid? It is you say? We should have taken better care and precaution of this pandemic, you say!!?? Deflecting to Obama was just a pathetic attempt to pull focus elsewhere so we don't examine how much of a failure Trump was as a leader during this pandemic, you say!!!??? Well I'm shocked. Shocked, shocked, shocked.

lol

Your deflections are as pathetic as your President.

of course Trump ****ed up. what idiots don't know that by now?

40 years in government...no thanks!

Biden says US's 5m Covid cases 'breaks the heart' and hits out at Trump's 'lies and excuses' – as it happened | US news | The Guardian

Biden says US's 5m Covid cases 'breaks the heart' and hits out at Trump's 'lies and excuses' – as it happened

=======================================================================================
Trump's apparent lack of concern over the pandemic & its awful results says a lot about this man's character.
How'a he feel about the 2.4 million of those 5m cases that have recovered?

Where the **** do you get the idea that Trump has a lack of concern? He warned about it during the State of the Union; he closed travel in January; he persuaded private industry to convert to producing PPE, ventilators and testing supplies. His work was even praised by governors Cuomo and Newsom. You guys are clueless.

Ask yourself how many hospitalized...how many deaths. We are up to 160,000 deaths from Covid (and still rising)H1N1 12,000 deaths.

Ask yourself were their antivirals that were found to be effective with H1N1.

Seriously you want to compare?

How many died in a year of H1N1? Is it less then the 5 months of Covid? It is you say? We should have taken better care and precaution of this pandemic, you say!!?? Deflecting to Obama was just a pathetic attempt to pull focus elsewhere so we don't examine how much of a failure Trump was as a leader during this pandemic, you say!!!??? Well I'm shocked. Shocked, shocked, shocked.

lol

Nobody says what Trump should have done.He should have listened to Cuomo and Newsome.Maybe we would have a million dead by now.Trump has done an outstanding job with the pandemic.

Nobody says what Trump should have done.He should have listened to Cuomo and Newsome.Maybe we would have a million dead by now.Trump has done an outstanding job with the pandemic.

An outstanding job making a mess of it. No real leader with a functioning brain that wasn't deluded with narcissism and delusions of grandure would have ever posted something like "Liberate Michigan". He used Covid as a DIVISIVE measure from the start.

An "outstanding job". No one can seriously claim that, not with any sliver of intellectual honesty.

On Jan. 24, the trump admin gave a secret briefing to senators on the dangers of a pandemic.
Over a month later, Qovid was still going away magically according to trump.

Trump lied, hundreds of thousands will have died unnecessarily.
GOP timelines and what-about this/that are lie-fests.

On that same day of Jan.24, 3 GOP senators up for re-election swapped service industry stock for health industry stock.
That used to known as insider trading, but not in this fascist age of trump/barr.

On Jan. 24, the trump admin gave a secret briefing to senators on the dangers of a pandemic.
Over a month later, Qovid was still going away magically according to trump.

Trump lied, hundreds of thousands will have died unnecessarily.
GOP timelines and what-about this/that are lie-fests.

On that same day of Jan.24, 3 GOP senators up for re-election swapped service industry stock for health industry stock.
That used to known as insider trading, but not in this fascist age of trump/barr.

Trump should have closed the country down at Xmas time,cancelled the Superbowl,stopped all incoming flights.Deported all Chinese,bankrupted everyone.Thats what a real leader should have done.

How'a he feel about the 2.4 million of those 5m cases that have recovered?

Where the **** do you get the idea that Trump has a lack of concern? He warned about it during the State of the Union; he closed travel in January; he persuaded private industry to convert to producing PPE, ventilators and testing supplies. His work was even praised by governors Cuomo and Newsom. You guys are clueless.

The resist DJT echo chamber?

These propagandists are simply unreachable.

Trump should have closed the country down at Xmas time,cancelled the Superbowl,stopped all incoming flights.Deported all Chinese,bankrupted everyone.Thats what a real leader should have done.

Qpublicans have run out of serious responses.
Trump knew Jan. 23, the same day the WHO found out.
He lied until March 13th, giving his GOP inner circle time to insider-trade.

Trump has NEVER criticized Xi, let alone Vlad.
He's the ultimate paper tiger, an epic disgrace to all of our fallen soldiers and wounded warriors.

Absolutely. I think back to the old days and the left friends we shared food and drink with for a few years. I miss lefties that can actually think and discuss without insults and attacks.

Tan Suit

An outstanding job making a mess of it. No real leader with a functioning brain that wasn't deluded with narcissism and delusions of grandure would have ever posted something like "Liberate Michigan". He used Covid as a DIVISIVE measure from the start.

An "outstanding job". No one can seriously claim that, not with any sliver of intellectual honesty.

The Nazi Democrat blue state governor's restrictions were insanely authoritarian. Now there's a woman who we could say had delusions of grandeur.

Treason, orange Cheeto colored skin, fat shaming, Putin boot licker… shall I continue?

Qpublicans have run out of serious responses.
Trump knew Jan. 23, the same day the WHO found out.
He lied until March 13th, giving his GOP inner circle time to insider-trade.

Trump has NEVER criticized Xi, let alone Vlad.
He's the ultimate paper tiger, an epic disgrace to all of our fallen soldiers and wounded warriors.
Pure lies. I can't be any clearer than that. He discussion the virus threat during the State of the Union Address, and closed travel from China and Europe in late January; which, at lieast on my calendar come well before March 13.

And speaking of Xi:

Biden and xi in bed.jpg

Absolutely. I think back to the old days and the left friends we shared food and drink with for a few years. I miss lefties that can actually think and discuss without insults and attacks.

If you ever find some again, let me know.
IMO, liberalism has been replaced by extreme anti-liberalism, but I digress...

Pure lies. I can't be any clearer than that. He discussion the virus threat during the State of the Union Address, and closed travel from China and Europe in late January; which, at lieast on my calendar come well before March 13.

And speaking of Xi:

View attachment 67290775

The virus is flaring back up in many part of the world again. UK for example.
I suppose Trump will be blamed for all this too.

False.
Lies.
Lies told by lying liars and the sheeple who believe them.

In sum, the PJ Media article claimed that Obama “waited” until millions of people were infected with H1N1 before he declared an “emergency.” But that isn’t the case. The Obama administration started to address H1N1 just as the disease emerged in April 2009. A public health emergency was declared on April 26, 2009, when there were about 20 confirmed cases in the United States. The Obama administration renewed this declaration twice in the ensuing months before declaring a national emergency in October 2009.

But of course since it's your "Joe the Plumber" Pajama Media, you'll believe Joe because Joe graduated "fum duh kollige of hawd knoks and duh unuversity of life" which means he's every bit the expert you are.

Mycroft, your pathetic addiction to lies makes me sick and I am by far not the only one.
And guess what?
If Obama had acted like Trump, H1N1 would have claimed as many deaths as COVID-19 and it would be right and just to take him to task.
But you'll protect Trump and his Captain Joseph Hazelwood response at all costs, no matter how bad the numbers get.

It's going to be fun to watch you lose it in November.

The Nazi Democrat blue state governor's restrictions were insanely authoritarian. Now there's a woman who we could say had delusions of grandeur.

Yes, yes. Shutdowns during a pandemic are "insanely authoritarian", but black bagging protesters off the street, threatening to adjourn Congress, using EO's to legislate, causing fights within the States,....that isn't "insanely authoritarian".

The problem with fascists is that they always excuse the fascism of their side, without question or fail.

And by the way, H1N1 is the reason WHY Obama assembled a "Global Pandemic Response Team", because in retrospect he felt we could have done an even BETTER job if we had better resources and a more coordinated White House response.
Unfortunately Trump dismantled that team because Obama created it.
REVENGE.

Revenge which has cost the country trillions.
Lies, which cost us even more trillions.

lol

Biden didn't mention how many died. Why are you deflecting?

And speaking of Xi:

View attachment 67290775

You might want to check our facts out before you post
Trump did not shutdown both coasts to incoming people from other parts of the world who could have had the CV at the same time
he shut down the west coast on Jan 30 and the east on March 13
just wanted to inform you of that
Have a nice night

Back
Top Bottom