• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden says silence is complicency

trouble13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
I guess that means joe supports all the rioting currently taking place across the country.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to US Presidential Election section. Please keep posts about the election in this section. Thank you.

I guess that means joe supports all the rioting currently taking place across the country.

He found it in his fortune cookie at lunch.

Biden hasn't come out and condemned the riots nor talked about what he will do to end it if he becomes president!

Maybe Biden should just say how there are "good people on many sides, on many sides"?

Maybe Biden should just say how there are "good people on many sides, on many sides"?
Im sure progressives would defend it if he did. It would be mansplained to us so we can understand why when he says that its fine but when trump says that it means something bad.

Im sure progressives would defend it if he did. It would be mansplained to us so we can understand why when he says that its fine but when trump says that it means something bad.

Wow! You Trump Supporters are extremely desperate. Biden already spoke out against it. He's not the President right now. This is still the "Oh Fake Pumpkin's" responsibility. Wait! He's only interested in Goodyear not letting it's employees wear those idiotic MAGA hats.

Wow! You Trump Supporters are extremely desperate. Biden already spoke out against it. He's not the President right now. This is still the "Oh Fake Pumpkin's" responsibility. Wait! He's only interested in Goodyear not letting it's employees wear those idiotic MAGA hats.
How is trump responsible for the riots?

Biden's entire campaign is: I'm not Trump, I wear a mask, I chose a kinda black woman for veep. That's all the DNC has told Joe so far.

I'm sure whenever they reveal something new to him, he'll tell us on the TV from that gymnasium in Delaware.

Biden's entire campaign is: I'm not Trump, I wear a mask, I chose a kinda black woman for veep. That's all the DNC has told Joe so far.

I'm sure whenever they reveal something new to him, he'll tell us on the TV from that gymnasium in Delaware.

If he isn't comatose by that time maybe.

Its dangerous to underestimate him

Meanwhile, Trump's platform:

f9e3fc8b6688aa2e3500fdf88bd8df55.jpg

You people make this too easy.

same way freed slaves were responsible for lynchings and cross burnings.

If he has a plan it must be a secret one.

Someone else is writing it for him and loading it onto a teleprompter as we speak. But he definitely won't answer any questions about it.

Um, but in REALITY you guys ALREADY splained it was fine for Orangey to say that about NAZI's......so essentially, yer trying to argue is that we are just like you.

No.

It's the result of winning the last Presidential election. Vote Biden/Harris and it will end. Re-elect Trump and it will continue.

Of course the Mexicans are responsible for the lynchings and cross burnings.

Build that wall: Donate Now

Hyperbole disguised as sarcasm. It's neither 1860, nor 1960...America is integrated and equal. It's baked into annual training in every major corporation and across all gov't platforms. The rest is your side race baiting for political points in an election year.

Back
Top Bottom