• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden says silence is complicency

It's the result of winning the last Presidential election. Vote Biden/Harris and it will end. Re-elect Trump and it will continue.

Therein lies the threat: violence if you vote wrong. Political Extortion. Mob goon territory. Leftist guerrillas are never satisfied.

It's the result of winning the last Presidential election. Vote Biden/Harris and it will end. Re-elect Trump and it will continue.
Let the progressive poutrage continue. I have reached the point of not caring either way. They can accept losing the election or not. They can raze their communities or act civil. I have turned a deaf ear to their nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Therein lies the threat: violence if you vote wrong. Political Extortion. Mob goon territory. Leftist guerrillas are never satisfied.
They are also learning that conservatives are getting tired of turning the other cheek and begining to push back. Eventually it will become violent.

Um, but in REALITY you guys ALREADY splained it was fine for Orangey to say that about NAZI's......so essentially, yer trying to argue is that we are just like you.

No.

What did Trump say about Nazis?

Hyperbole disguised as sarcasm. It's neither 1860, nor 1960...America is integrated and equal. It's baked into annual training in every major corporation and across all gov't platforms. The rest is your side race baiting for political points in an election year.

You mean it wasn't Mexican thugs? I'm shocked, shocked.

Build that wall: Donate Now: http://www.buymeayachtstevebannon.org

I guess that means joe supports all the rioting currently taking place across the country.

"Biden says silence is complicency"

Could you quote his exact words?

They are also learning that conservatives are getting tired of turning the other cheek and begining to push back. Eventually it will become violent.

We're more than quite capable of quashing conservative violence. They know it too.

We're more than quite capable of quashing conservative violence. They know it too.

So now we just need to find a way to quash liberal violence?

So now we just need to find a way to quash liberal violence?

That would be nice. All I am saying is that we gave peace a chance and it failed miserably.

Your guess is wrong... again

Wow, he gave lip service to the issue almost 3 months ago. What a hero.

I'm sure he'll start squawking again soon, because now it's hurting him in the polls. Don't believe me? Just ask Don Lemon.

That would be nice. All I am saying is that we gave peace a chance and it failed miserably.

I must have been asleep when that happened.

Wow, he gave lip service to the issue almost 3 months ago. What a hero.

I'm sure he'll start squawking again soon, because now it's hurting him in the polls. Don't believe me? Just ask Don Lemon.

The claim was "joe supports all the rioting currently taking place across the country". I proved that he did not support it from the very beginning. Sorry you did not like that fact.

The claim was "joe supports all the rioting currently taking place across the country". I proved that he did not support it from the very beginning. Sorry you did not like that fact.

You proved that he SAID he doesn't support it, nothing more.

I guess that means joe supports all the rioting currently taking place across the country.

After three months of riots, murders and destruction, Joe Biden came out against it yesterday. It took him that long to make a decision but, especially for a senile senior citizen, many feel it was a good one.

The blood runs slowly to Joe's brain so it took a while for him to finally state his position on murders, destruction, riots and assault. I think it was a good one.

After three months of riots, murders and destruction, Joe Biden came out against it yesterday. It took him that long to make a decision but, especially for a senile senior citizen, many feel it was a good one.
He didnt decide anything. He is following the polls. He isnt a leader. He follows the crowd.

Biden hasn't come out and condemned the riots nor talked about what he will do to end it if he becomes president!

Trump has not addressed the grievances of millions of protesters upset at the murder of Floyd. Will he keep ignoring that and just let these wounds fester and spread like he did covid if he gets another term? My guess is yes. He thinks it is good for him politically. Just like our lack of a national plan to fight the virus is because more people were dying in Blue States and it was an advantage for him to blame the Democrat Governors.

He didnt decide anything. He is following the polls. He isnt a leader. He follows the crowd.

I'm willing to give Clueless Joe the credit for finally coming to the decision his advisers told him to make.

Trump has not addressed the grievances of millions of protesters upset at the murder of Floyd. Will he keep ignoring that and just let these wounds fester and spread like he did covid if he gets another term? My guess is yes. He thinks it is good for him politically. Just like our lack of a national plan to fight the virus is because more people were dying in Blue States and it was an advantage for him to blame the Democrat Governors.
What do you think he should tell these people?

Back
Top Bottom