• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden says he was raised around Puerto Ricans 'at home politically’ during visit to see Hurricane Fiona damage

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Who knew...ol Popcorn was a bad dude...one of the leaders of the Sharks...used to carry a switchblade knife...one night he got into a fight with Joe and the other Jets and ol Joe grabbed him a chain...but then Nardo stabbed Tony and Tony stabbed Nardo...it got really out of hand until a bunch of kids came up and started rubbing Joe's hairy legs..........

I can't believe we've overlooked this historic fact for 2 years. We have the first Puerto Rican president in US history, and Democrats have been uncharacteristically hiding it. I'm stunned.

Yes, he has a history of "exaggerating" his experiences, credentials, encounters, and actions.

Who ****ing cares?

Biden is doing way better than I expected, and doing worse than I expected would still be better than Trump. Trump, whose criminality keeps coming out and who intends to run for 2024 from a jail cell if need be.

I can't believe we've overlooked this historic fact for 2 years. We have the first Puerto Rican president in US history, and Democrats have been uncharacteristically hiding it. I'm stunned.

I heard that Biden farted long n' loud in front of Camilla.

Who knew...ol Popcorn was a bad dude...one of the leaders of the Sharks...used to carry a switchblade knife...one night he got into a fight with Joe and the other Jets and ol Joe grabbed him a chain...but then Nardo stabbed Tony and Tony stabbed Nardo...it got really out of hand until a bunch of kids came up and started rubbing Joe's hairy legs..........
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't be surprised if members of Biden's public relations team start coming down with post-traumatic stress syndrome. These poor people must start twitching and flinching every time ol' Joe approaches a hot mic.
Now you know why they kept him in a basement nearly the entire Prez campaign.

Fox News buried the lede:

"The Trump administration was harshly criticized for its response after the storm and the slow pace of aid to the island."

Nothing but political propaganda gaslighting from this administration, from the top on down.

I wonder. Anyone on the left media counting all these lies? Or is that reserved for only Democrat political opponents and non-leftists?

It seems Joe Biden claimed there's a large Puerto Rican community in Delaware....as a long time Senator he did represent them politically.

Interesting as noted above, that Fox overlooked his point, that Puerto Rico was badly served by the former President....who thought chucking some rolls of paper towels would suffice.

Last edited:
Fox News buried the lede:

"The Trump administration was harshly criticized for its response after the storm and the slow pace of aid to the island."
What DIDNT the idiot left complain about where Trump was concerned. And OBTW...

it was your rat party that ****ed up the delivery of aid in PR.

Yes, he has a history of "exaggerating" his experiences, credentials, encounters, and actions.

It has been Biden's problem historically.

With four days to go until the Iowa Caucuses, former vice president Joe Biden's campaign released a new political ad called "Character" that will air in Iowa's top five markets. However, it was ...​

Some would call it is life-long and serious character failing of his.

That's a little weird. Oh well. Did he throw paper towel rolls at people?

What DIDNT the idiot left complain about where Trump was concerned. And OBTW...

it was your rat party that ****ed up the delivery of aid in PR.
Don't engage the trolls, their trying to deflect from the fool and agenda they voted in.

It seems Joe Biden there's a large Puerto Rican community in Delaware....as a long time Senator he did represent them politically.

Interesting as noted above, that Fox overlooked his point, that Puerto Rico was badly served by the former President....who thought chucking some rolls of paper towels would suffice.
Even more to the point, and the real underlying story of that, is that Puerto Rico was badly served by their own corrupt political leaders, that they elected. 🤷‍♂️

That's not what he said. He didn't say he was Puerto Rican. And you've clearly never lived in the Northeast or you'd know that DC, MD, NY, NJ and DE are all places where you will find a LOT of Puerto Ricans.

Reactions: JMR
Here's another guy who says much the same thing.
I don't see all you reality tee vee addicts freaking out when HE says it.

1664839619193.png

Now you know why they kept him in a basement nearly the entire Prez campaign.

I thought you made comments that were supposed to be better than that.

Even more to the point, and the real underlying story of that, is that Puerto Rico was badly served by their own corrupt political leaders, that they elected. 🤷‍♂️
That is also true. It does not negate Trump's pathetic response to the island's near total destruction.

Don't engage the trolls, their trying to deflect from the fool and agenda they voted in.
I thought it was funny back then that the rat leadership of Puerto Rico so completely ****ed up their infrastructure and archaic power grid that when they were hit everything was essentially wiped out...and the idiot left were within days screaming that Trump hadn't rebuilt the entire island power grid.

meanwhile...Biden was a part of the administration that was in power when the Flint Michigan disaster was discovered...and 8 years later...2 years into his own presidency it still isnt fixed. Leftists have **** all to say about responses to disasters.

Yeah, Traitor Trump really showed his love for Puerto Rico’s citizens by tossing rolls of paper towels
1664839613912.gif
at people with no electricity, food, fresh drinking water, etc., and attacking the Mayor of San Juan.

That is also true. It does not negate Trump's pathetic response to the island's near total destruction.
Why would you continue to send aid when it's hoarded by the corrupt Puerto Rico political officials? And doesn't get to the people who need it?

It makes little sense to do that, spending good money chasing after bad.

Biden's history and service to America is well documented and researched. Trump is a media upstart with a dangerous criminal past and traitorous supporters.

I thought it was funny back then that the rat leadership of Puerto Rico so completely ****ed up their infrastructure and archaic power grid that when they were hit everything was essentially wiped out...and the idiot left were within days screaming that Trump hadn't rebuilt the entire island power grid.

meanwhile...Biden was a part of the administration that was in power when the Flint Michigan disaster was discovered...and 8 years later...2 years into his own presidency it still isnt fixed. Leftists have **** all to say about responses to disasters.
Having studied the Flint situation in detail, the fault falls largely onto the Detroit water authority.

They, having caught wind that Flint wanted to exit their contract at the end of it, they pulled that contract early, before the end of it's term, and before Flint had their alternative water source up and running. The harsh chemical treatment to clean up the 2nd level emergency water source caused the lead in the pipes (yes, lead pipes from like 100 years ago) to dissolve and get passed to the faucets and the people. Everything else that people made out of it was pure political bullshit and gaslighting, as usual.

Back
Top Bottom