• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden says he was expressing 'moral outrage' with off-script Putin remarks

The difference being though that unlike most of today's politicians Trump actually believes what he's spouting when he spouts it.
Biden doesn't?

The strategy TODAY would be for this doddering cognitively diminished old fool who can only focus on what flavor ice cream his caregivers will be giving him today,to give Ukraine everything that he has been asking for everyday for the last month at least and quit dragging his stumbling . bumbling feet .
wow. way to show us your short and long term strategy.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

How can anyone respect a leader when he has to re-clarify everything he says?

They pick a whole number between 0 and 3. ;)

1) Partisanship works in mysterious ways.

2) But Trump…

Reactions: PoS
I honestly do not see the problem here. It seems obvious to me that he's correct.

1648557813371.png

He's out saying he's not walking anything back while his spokesmen are trying like hell to walk it back. You can't make this stuff up. When did words stop meaning what they mean?
He's talking to you commie.

Dangerous to have this guy as POTUS, he just blurts out anything. I'm sure he though he was being the impassioned, fiery leader that he is not. He's just the senile old grandpa farting in the corner, that everyone pretends they didn't hear.

Except, somehow, this dummy is POTUS. And when POTUS farts, he makes U.S. policy, that can't be ignored.
Then we get lesser, non-elected people, correcting the President. Huh? Who the hell is making policy and running the country? We've known it's not Joe from the beginning, this is just further confirmation.

Because he said so :rolleyes:

What evidence do you have otherwise?
By default, when POTUS speaks, especially about leadership in other countries, like saying they shouldn't be in power, that is U.S. policy.

To say it was just his opinion, the next day, is just an embarrassment (yet another under Joe) for the nation, and shows that he doesn't know what he is saying and that he doesn't realize what he is doing. Fortunately, Russia has already said that they know he is a forgetful old fool and don't take him seriously.

Joe didn't misspeak, he accidentally blurted out what's being talked about in closed-door meetings.

He wasn't supposed to say it out loud on purpose. It's a secret still.

He’s such an idiot that his puppet masters can’t even control him. He just opens his mouth and stupid comes out.
China joe needs to be impeached and removed from office as soon as the midterms are over.
99136125-DC17-4D9D-A390-690CC5592C61.jpeg

Dangerous to have this guy as POTUS, he just blurts out anything. I'm sure he though he was being the impassioned, fiery leader that he is not. He's just the senile old grandpa farting in the corner, that everyone pretends they didn't hear.

Except, somehow, this dummy is POTUS. And when POTUS farts, he makes U.S. policy, that can't be ignored.
Then we get lesser, non-elected people, correcting the President. Huh? Who the hell is making policy and running the country? We've known it's not Joe from the beginning, this is just further confirmation.

It is pretty funny how right-wingers think Biden doing this is a disaster and Trump doing it is marvelous.

It is pretty funny how right-wingers think Biden doing this is a disaster and Trump doing it is marvelous.
Yeah funny how the world was not going up in flames when Trump the maniac had his finger on the trigger.
But now with the cognitively diminished, Teleprompter dependent , depends wearing. racist , compromised by international corruption , Biden crime family, in charge for barely 1 year we have massive slaughter in Europe, with the further threating of NATO nations a reality, while meanwhile Joe Puddin for brains threatens to take out a paranoid , cornered , mass murderer , and , or use chemical weapons "in kind"
Both of them with their finger on the nuclear button.
There may be a way out though if we can get Twitter & Facebook to censor all mentioning of this , and ban any repeat offenders, then this will all go away?

Was Biden’s chemical weapons threat a gaffe?​

25 March 2022, 8:56am

Way to dodge the issue of Joe's repeated screw ups. Whether you agreed with Trump or not, he knew what he said and knew he was speaking as POTUS and making policy. Joe doesn't know where he is half the time, let alone the consequences of what he is saying. He does know that he'll "get in trouble" for going off script.

He's out saying he's not walking anything back while his spokesmen are trying like hell to walk it back. You can't make this stuff up. When did words stop meaning what they mean?
''When did words stop meaning what they mean?''........when Fox news came on line

Way to dodge the issue of Joe's repeated screw ups. Whether you agreed with Trump or not, he knew what he said and knew he was speaking as POTUS and making policy. Joe doesn't know where he is half the time, let alone the consequences of what he is saying. He does know that he'll "get in trouble" for going off script.
''Whether you agreed with Trump or not, he knew what he said and knew he was speaking as POTUS and making policy''

you should push the off button on your remote and turn off Fox and just sit and think about how utterly dumbed down that statement is.......

Whether you agreed with Trump or not, he knew what he said and knew he was speaking as POTUS and making policy.
Speaking as POTUS and making policy. Lol ok.

You mean like calling African nations "shithole countries"?

You mean like refusing to shake Merkel's hand and accusing Germany of manipulating its currency?

You mean like claiming that Germany and France have been compromised by terrorism?

You mean like claiming that Mexico is the 2nd deadliest country in the world?

You mean like calling Kim Jong Il "Rocket Man"?

You mean like accusing the UK of wiretapping him?

You people complain about a Biden fart while pretending you can't smell Trump's 10-story manure factory from two states away. Deplorable.

''When did words stop meaning what they mean?''........when Fox news came on line

Fox news, you devilish rascals! How dare you not support the predominant liberal spin. I'll be watching CNN instead even though they have half the viewership.

Reactions: PoS
"President Biden defended his controversial remarks in which he appeared to call for regime change in Russia over the weekend – off-script comments that were quickly walked back by his administration.

"I am not walking anything back," he told reporters Monday after making remarks Monday about the release of his budget. "I was expressing the moral outrage that I feel, and I make no apologies for it."

On Saturday, Biden, capping his trip to NATO, said: "For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power."

His administration quickly downplayed it, telling reporters that the president's comments did not signal a policy change."

Link

Well put, Mr. President. I dare say we all share in your moral outrage. You speak for all of us. A great leader.
The blithering fool needed cue cards in 30 point type to try to explain what he was blabbering about. We need to get him out of office.

Oh, WAIT. Kamala Awaits. We are doomed.

"President Biden defended his controversial remarks in which he appeared to call for regime change in Russia over the weekend – off-script comments that were quickly walked back by his administration.

"I am not walking anything back," he told reporters Monday after making remarks Monday about the release of his budget. "I was expressing the moral outrage that I feel, and I make no apologies for it."

On Saturday, Biden, capping his trip to NATO, said: "For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power."

His administration quickly downplayed it, telling reporters that the president's comments did not signal a policy change."

Link

Well put, Mr. President. I dare say we all share in your moral outrage. You speak for all of us. A great leader.
His phrasing left something to be desired from a political standpoint, and might create difficulties for giving Putin an off ramp.

A "gaffe" is whenever a politician tells the truth, or at least what's on his mind. Most of us agree with the sentiment. A better way of saying it might have been "I cannot imagine being able to negotiate a peace with this lying evil bastard. Until we do negotiate a peace, we will continue doing as much damage to Russia as we can. It's up to the Russian people what they want to do about this problem."

By default, when POTUS speaks, especially about leadership in other countries, like saying they shouldn't be in power, that is U.S. policy.

To say it was just his opinion, the next day, is just an embarrassment (yet another under Joe) for the nation, and shows that he doesn't know what he is saying and that he doesn't realize what he is doing. Fortunately, Russia has already said that they know he is a forgetful old fool and don't take him seriously.
Isn't everything he says his opinion? Every policy decision he makes as the POTUS is based on his opinions of issues.

''Whether you agreed with Trump or not, he knew what he said and knew he was speaking as POTUS and making policy''

you should push the off button on your remote and turn off Fox and just sit and think about how utterly dumbed down that statement is.......
Thanks for the no reply surrender. Obviously, you had nothing substantive to say and resorted to insults. Can't believe you didn't included a meme, LOL!

Speaking as POTUS and making policy. Lol ok.
You mean like calling African nations "shithole countries"?
You mean like refusing to shake Merkel's hand and accusing Germany of manipulating its currency?
You mean like claiming that Germany and France have been compromised by terrorism?
You mean like claiming that Mexico is the 2nd deadliest country in the world?
You mean like calling Kim Jong Il "Rocket Man"?
You mean like accusing the UK of wiretapping him?
You people complain about a Biden fart while pretending you can't smell Trump's 10-story manure factory from two states away. Deplorable.
Another one that forgot to include a point. You can't defend Biden, because it's all true. At least give us a funny meme, you guys are good at that.

Back
Top Bottom