• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Says He Can't Wait To Find Out Who He Picked For VP

Common Sense 1

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
The count down is on....... :doh ;)

Biden Says He Can't Wait To Find Out Who He Picked For VP | The Babylon Bee

WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources in the Biden campaign, the presidential candidate is on pins and needles waiting to see who it is he picked to run for vice president on his ticket.

Campaign aides say it's been Biden's most anticipated event since he found out he was running for president a few weeks ago.

A reporter asked Biden if he could hint about his VP pick during a brief interlude from his stay in the basement, where he was allowed to come upstairs to get some snacks.

"Oh boy -- I hope it's a real classy broad," he said as he drank straight from the milk jug. "I bet I picked somebody good and smart. A chick with class and style. You know, in my day, dames were dames and guys were guys. None of this 'guys becoming dolls' and 'dolls becoming guys' stuff. We would go down to the hop and do the mashed potato. You know, there's lots of good nnnn-- nutrients and stuff in potatoes. Potato is a funny word."

"Po - ta - to."

Oh boy.

Someone doesn’t know what the Babylon Bee is.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources in the Biden campaign, the presidential candidate is on pins and needles waiting to see who it is he picked to run for vice president on his ticket.

Campaign aides say it's been Biden's most anticipated event since he found out he was running for president a few weeks ago.

A reporter asked Biden if he could hint about his VP pick during a brief interlude from his stay in the basement, where he was allowed to come upstairs to get some snacks.

"Oh boy -- I hope it's a real classy broad," he said as he drank straight from the milk jug. "I bet I picked somebody good and smart. A chick with class and style. You know, in my day, dames were dames and guys were guys. None of this 'guys becoming dolls' and 'dolls becoming guys' stuff. We would go down to the hop and do the mashed potato. You know, there's lots of good nnnn-- nutrients and stuff in potatoes. Potato is a funny word."

"Po - ta - to."

Trump ate a live kitten in front of the press today

Oh boy yes I do..... It's posted in the "Lighter side". Understand now?

giphy.gif

"Po - ta - to."

Oh, good lord. Do a Google search on "The Babylon Bee". It's a Satire Site.

Impressive how you "vet" your sources; just go for a title that says what you want to hear, right? :lol:

"Po - ta - to."

Any way you look at it that is some funny stuff. Mostly because there is a considerable amount of truth in it.

What is so sad about Biden,even as dumb as he is,he is still smarter than those going to vote for him.

Trump ate a live kitten in front of the press today

I knew the OP was phony as soon as I saw that Biden would never be as lucid as that phony write up. t is well known he has troublestringing ONE sentence together, but three or four and be funny?? LMAO. No way possible in between pudding spoonfuls.

"Come on Joe" says nurse Cratchett. "Just one more bite! There now. That's a big boy! My goodness and you only got some on your pants and NO. I won't wipe it off you bad little boy you, Joe"

I knew the OP was phony as soon as I saw that Biden would never be as lucid as that phony write up. t is well known he has troublestringing ONE sentence together, but three or four and be funny?? LMAO. No way possible in between pudding spoonfuls.

"Come on Joe" says nurse Cratchett. "Just one more bite! There now. That's a big boy! My goodness and you only got some on your pants and NO. I won't wipe it off you bad little boy you, Joe"

Trump is a moron.

Hey this is fun

Thanks to the OP for my first chuckle of the day.

On a serious note, I have long assumed that the decision on the VP candidate would be made by Vice President Biden and a group of Dem bigwigs.

They will let him announce the name as if it were his sole decision.

He’d get more votes if he actually said it

Back
Top Bottom