• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden said we’d ‘find out’ whether Putin would act on ransomware. Now we have.

so whats now?

• Biden Will retaliate with Iranian oil - gas- bank sanctions

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • with bunch of tweets

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
you are wrong, we (Free world) are the democracies , Moscow is an Asiatic despotic tyranny which bomb own people in order to stay in power

what "democracy" has clean hands? all have done some terrible things. But more importantly, we have meddled in foreign elections, including Russian, and we have launched cyber attacks against other countries. We are probably still doing that. So it's no wonder other countries sponsor attacks against us. "democracy" has nothing to do with it.

you are wrong, we (Free world) are the democracies , Moscow is an Asiatic despotic tyranny which bomb own people in order to stay in power

Moscow is a city.

Moscow is considered Europe.

We have attacked other countries computer systems in the past.

We have attacked other countries period in the past.

You might want to learn History before prattling about a country.

Bunch of tweets? Wrong president.

Bunch of tweets? Wrong president.
I pray to our Sweet Lord that you are right , cos if you are wrong, it means WW3, Genghisid Moscow hates cowardliness! "there is nothing they (Muscovites )admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they have less respect than for weakness, especially military weakness." Sir Winston Churchill

what "democracy" has clean hands? all have done some terrible things. But more importantly, we have meddled in foreign elections, including Russian, and we have launched cyber attacks against other countries. We are probably still doing that. So it's no wonder other countries sponsor attacks against us. "democracy" has nothing to do with it.
we do our best in order to keep our hands clean, but we live on the planet of earth not in an aquarium or empty stace . we force to deal with very dirty beasts like Koba,Omar al-Bashir, Putin, Lenin, Saddam, Slabadan M- etc. sometimes in the same time, do have to get out hands a bit dirty, still we promote the liberal order- progress , Moscow promote oriental despotism , rape , looting , war , etc

"Sudan of Omar al-Bashir. It continued selling him weapons during the atrocities his regime carried out in the Darfur region from 2003 to 2007. And when the International Criminal Court indicted al-Bashir in 2009 for genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity, issuing a warrant for his arrest, Russia went its own way. Instead of detaining al-Bashir when the Sudanese leader landed in Sochi in 2017, Russian President Vladimir Putin received him at his official residence and put the meeting on state television....Wagner Group in trouble. In February 2018, Russian mercenaries and Syrian troops tried to seize a gas plant guarded by a small group of U.S. Marines who, when faced with a barrage of artillery fire, called in air support. U.S. fighter jets and attack helicopters reportedly killed dozens of Russian fighters and destroyed their column of military hardware....Venezuela, if Russia resolved to end the standoff between Maduro and the opposition, the Kremlin would have no trouble bringing the dictator to the negotiating table: His regime subsists almost entirely on help from Moscow."

april15intcover.jpg

I pray to our Sweet Lord that you are right , cos if you are wrong, it means WW3, Genghisid Moscow hates cowardliness! "there is nothing they (Muscovites )admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they have less respect than for weakness, especially military weakness." Sir Winston Churchill

Russia is not "Genghisid". It never was.

And why do you dishonestly edit Churchill's quote?

we do our best in order to keep our hands clean, but we live on the planet of earth not in an aquarium or empty stace . we force to deal with very dirty beasts like Koba,Omar al-Bashir, Putin, Lenin, Saddam, Slabadan M- etc. sometimes in the same time, do have to get out hands a bit dirty, still we promote the liberal order- progress , Moscow promote oriental despotism , rape , looting , war , etc

"Sudan of Omar al-Bashir. It continued selling him weapons during the atrocities his regime carried out in the Darfur region from 2003 to 2007. And when the International Criminal Court indicted al-Bashir in 2009 for genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity, issuing a warrant for his arrest, Russia went its own way. Instead of detaining al-Bashir when the Sudanese leader landed in Sochi in 2017, Russian President Vladimir Putin received him at his official residence and put the meeting on state television....Wagner Group in trouble. In February 2018, Russian mercenaries and Syrian troops tried to seize a gas plant guarded by a small group of U.S. Marines who, when faced with a barrage of artillery fire, called in air support. U.S. fighter jets and attack helicopters reportedly killed dozens of Russian fighters and destroyed their column of military hardware....Venezuela, if Russia resolved to end the standoff between Maduro and the opposition, the Kremlin would have no trouble bringing the dictator to the negotiating table: His regime subsists almost entirely on help from Moscow."

A whole lot of real world historians would disagree.

we do our best in order to keep our hands clean,

april15intcover.jpg

"we do our best in order to keep our hands clean".
Bullshit. We do what's in our best interests. If that means oil, we will attack you over oil. If it means we don't like who you fairly elected, we will overturn that election. We did just that in Iran. That's why they took hostages.
Look, I love this country, but we ain't angels. We do some bad shit when it suits us.

Bullshit. We do what's in our best interests. If that means oil, we will attack you over oil. If it means we don't like who you fairly elected, we will overturn that election. We did just that in Iran. That's why they took hostages.
Look, I love this country, but we ain't angels. We do some bad shit when it suits us.
"we will attack you over oil." Siberia has an ocean of oil and gas.

God Bless the USA!!! USA saved the world from Moscow 1 time, and US will do it again....

"we will attack you over oil." Siberia has an ocean of oil and gas.

God Bless the USA!!! USA saved the world from Moscow 1 time, and US will do it again....
looks like we both love this country. I love it warts and all. And I have no illusions about what we do, or why we do it.

looks like we both love this country. I love it warts and all. And I have no illusions about what we do, or why we do it.
we do nothing wrong, you live all your live in the US, you dont know that other countries are much worst , specially the orient (Muscovy, Zimbabwe, P-stan, Uzbekistan , etc) , which is with the few exemptions is a pure crap hole

Putin seen yawning after meeting Mr Ts short term replacement .

Turned to his spokesman Dmitri Peskov and was overheard saying ," What sort of peasant was that ? More stupid than my mother '.

when it comes to your KGB buddies , you don't care about the non white natives and other colonial subjects ? right ?

There are no "colonial subjects".

That is a stupid thing to say.

Siberia is RUSSIAN and has been for centuries.

war dance of Yakuts , who hate Moscow always drunk, looters , occupies

Occupies = A lie.

You can't "occupy" your own territory.

Every time you say "occupy" and "colonies" when speaking of RUSSIAN territory you are lying.

we do nothing wrong,

We who?

The US has done plenty wrong

you live all your live in the US, you dont know that other countries are much worst ,

I have seen much of the world and I love the US.

The are worse countries.

That doesn't change the fact the US isn't always innocent.

specially the orient (Muscovy, Zimbabwe, P-stan, Uzbekistan , etc) , which is with the few exemptions is a pure crap hole

RUSSIA isn't "orient".

Zimbabwe isn't "orient"

Do you understand maps?

Uzbekistan is an independent country like others you want broken away from RUSSIA. How is that working out?

You can't Geography.

Uzbekistan is an independent country like others you want broken away from RUSSIA. How is that working out?
You can't Geography. moscow is an independent country like others you want broken away from ussr . How is that working out?

I find it hilarious that one of the waypoint markers on that Time magazine cover is pointing to Florida...

You can't Geography. moscow is an independent country like others you want broken away from ussr . How is that working out?

Moscow isn't a country.

You fail.

We who?

The US has done plenty wrong

I have seen much of the world and I love the US.

The are worse countries.

That doesn't change the fact the US isn't always innocent.

RUSSIA isn't "orient".

Zimbabwe isn't "orient"

Do you understand maps?

You can't Geography.

Poor Litwin can't Geography.

Back
Top Bottom