• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Said Americans “Yield” Their Rights to Government.

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I don't yield squat Mr Joe

-------------------
'
JJoke Biden said something very dangerous in Geneva that doesn’t seem to be getting much coverage anywhere. He didn’t even correct himself if this was just another gaffe. Biden flat out said that Americans yield their rights to the government. WHAT THE HELL? I’ll be damned if I’ll yield anything to the corrupt government, let alone my right.

-------------------
'
JJoke Biden said something very dangerous in Geneva that doesn’t seem to be getting much coverage anywhere. He didn’t even correct himself if this was just another gaffe. Biden flat out said that Americans yield their rights to the government. WHAT THE HELL? I’ll be damned if I’ll yield anything to the corrupt government, let alone my right.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the Pacific Pundit a Questionable source based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda/conspiracy, use of poor sources, a complete lack of transparency and failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Lack of Transparency, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History
Founded in 2012, Pacific Pundit, like most questionable news sources does not provide an about page to describe their mission or ownership.
Read our profile on the United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership
Pacific Pundit does not disclose ownership and revenue is derived from advertising.

I would say you need a better source. This article is a lie or a half truth at best.

-------------------
'

Then go find another country. GET OUT before you do more damage than you have already. You are utterly clueless regarding the rights of citizenship in this country. But since you have already expressed your displeasure....GET OUT. Its not going to get any better for you.

Go join Vlad in Russia and see how that grabs you.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the Pacific Pundit a Questionable source based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda/conspiracy, use of poor sources, a complete lack of transparency and failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Lack of Transparency, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks

History
Founded in 2012, Pacific Pundit, like most questionable news sources does not provide an about page to describe their mission or ownership.

Funded by / Ownership
Pacific Pundit does not disclose ownership and revenue is derived from advertising.

I would say you need a better source. This article is a lie or a half truth at best.

I would say so sue me....... The message is accurate although the leftist can't take media 'not on the team'

@VySky

Small potatoes. Where were you when this went down:

0bf76d330.jpg

??

At any rate, the only word you bother to put in quotes is "yield", which tells me whatever he did say is more than a little different. Sort of the like the bullshit lies about what Pelosi said about ACA and, well, just about everything else.

Man, what is it with the OP and all of these crazy ass websites that he goes to. These are radical things.

He has no choice but to be brainwashed.
Additional sources

so your next source is an even more dubious source? Good gawd.
Additional sources

Here are Biden's remarks in full from the White House website, for anyone who wants to think for themselves.

Additional sources

:ROFLMAO:
Even worse!

extremeright051.png

• Overall, we rate USSA News Right Biased and Questionable based on a lack of transparency, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.

You are CLEARLY a bit of a fakenews extremist.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

Why aren't left leaning questionable sources in there like the New Your Times?

Last edited:

-------------------
'

So you have the power to stop paying taxes? You have the power to commit murder? Sleep in the White House tonight? Declare war?

@VySky

Small potatoes. Where were you when this went down:

0bf76d330.jpg

??

At any rate, the only word you bother to put in quotes is "yield", which tells me whatever he did say is more than a little different. Sort of the like the bullshit lies about what Pelosi said about ACA and, well, just about everything else.
Someone clearly missed that massive news piece. Where the heck was the ZeroHedge/NY Post et.al. link?? I mean who doesn't want to know all about the woman who shrunk her cheating husband? Hope she poked some holes on the lid of that jar.
:)

Additional sources

lol.

Really, just cite the World Daily News or the National Enquirer. They've got more credibility than these weird sketchy and probably virus-laden sites you find.....

Someone clearly missed that massive news piece. Where the heck was the ZeroHedge/NY Post et.al. link?? I mean who doesn't want to know all about the woman who shrunk her cheating husband?
:)

He's upgraded to even worse sources. We tried to warn him, but... 🤷

Why aren't left leaning questionable sources in there like the New Your Times?
Because they aren't questionable.
MBFCHigh.png

• Overall, we rate the New York Times Left-Center biased based on word and story selection that moderately favors the left but highly factual and considered one of the most reliable sources for news information due to proper sourcing and well-respected journalists/editors. The failed fact checks that occurred were on Op-Ed’s and not straight news reporting.

HAHAH I checked out that lunatic site in the OP. You have to look at this. They were orgasming all over Trump's blog (he was going to update his fans YEEHA!) and how it was going to drive the left positively insane WOOT!

The blog closed due to no readership except for a few morons. Who's crying now?

Donald Trump has launched a new website at 45office.com. It’s not the social media site that fans have been hoping for (yet), but rather a way for him to stay in contact with fans, and remind everyone of the history accomplishments he achieved in office (especially compared to the stumbling, bumbling, moron we got now).

Remember when we had a president that put AMERICA first? Seems like so long ago. I can’t wait until the left totally melts down over this website.

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2021/03/30/trump-launches-new-website-45office-com-to-update-fans/

Does anyone know if the moron running The Pacific Pundit is related to the liar who runs The Gateway Pundit?

Does The Pacific Pundit also posts pictures of the Cleveland Cavaliers victory parade and claim it's a line from outside a Trump rally in Maine too? inquiring minds...

Then go find another country. GET OUT before you do more damage than you have already. You are utterly clueless regarding the rights of citizenship in this country. But since you have already expressed your displeasure....GET OUT. Its not going to get any better for you.

Go join Vlad in Russia and see how that grabs you.

Yes, the right wing idiots resent governmental authority and they tear it down, never comprehending that a lack of rational, governmental authority does not make freedom the default. That vacuum of civic power will be filled by privateers, warlords and gangsters who will tax the people with murder, rape and theft, at will, and with NO recourse for victims. Putin and Trump both salivate for that reality.

I love it when leftists ee the actual video of the actual person saying the actual words...and then shit thremselves over the source as if thats somehow an intelligent rebuttal to the facts.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

Detailed Report​

History

Funded by / Ownership

QUESTIONABLE POST

As usual, this is the fourth time you questioned the source instead of reading and understanding the evidence.

Video is included which shows Biden himself stating what was claimed in the article.

Weird that OP left this out

We don’t derive our rights from the government; we possess them because we’re born — period.

Why did you leave that out, VySky?

Biden, what a moron. Talks about human rights and expects Americans to yield rights to the government. The very reason why human rights are violated.

Back
Top Bottom