• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden: Rush Limbaugh and the 'conservative blonde woman' to blame for shutdown

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...nd-the-conservative-blonde-woman-to-blame-for

Former Vice President Joe Biden blamed media host Rush Limbaugh and “the conservative blonde woman” for President Trump's decision to refuse to sign a funding bill that didn't include $5 billion for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Republicans overwhelmingly voted to keep the government open. Then Rush Limbaugh and the conservative blonde woman says he’s losing his base, and so he’s changed his mind,” Biden told CNN on Friday, apparently referring to conservative commentator Ann Coulter.
==================================================
It's a sad day indeed when you come to understand who is really directing government policy: Rush Limbaugh & Ann Coulter.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...nd-the-conservative-blonde-woman-to-blame-for

Former Vice President Joe Biden blamed media host Rush Limbaugh and “the conservative blonde woman” for President Trump's decision to refuse to sign a funding bill that didn't include $5 billion for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Republicans overwhelmingly voted to keep the government open. Then Rush Limbaugh and the conservative blonde woman says he’s losing his base, and so he’s changed his mind,” Biden told CNN on Friday, apparently referring to conservative commentator Ann Coulter.
It's a sad day indeed when you come to understand who is really directing government policy: Rush Limbaugh & Ann Coulter.

This "He/She who must not be named" BS has gotten very creepy.

It makes me wonder if the speaker practices some strain of Voodoo.

Biden is 110% right. Add in all the hate being thrown at AOC by the Con media machine. Which the GOP, and their base has latched onto even before the woman was even sworn in. lol....

It is obvious the GOP is peeing in their panties when when Fox and the Con talking heads say JUMP, and the Con media is running the country.

God help us all.

LOL, Uncle Joe demonstrating his senility is too fare advanced for a run at President.

LOL, Uncle Joe demonstrating his senility is too fare advanced for a run at President.

No, at this point I don't think senility can be too far advanced for a Presidential candidate. Obviously moral degeneracy and social retardation aren't impediments so why would senility be.

Biden is 110% right. Add in all the hate being thrown at AOC by the Con media machine. Which the GOP, and their base has latched onto even before the woman was even sworn in. lol....

It is obvious the GOP is peeing in their panties when when Fox and the Con talking heads say JUMP, and the Con media is running the country.

God help us all.

How is that different than the left wing media spewing bile all day long? They are throwing around words like "racist" and "nazi" all day long like it is candy, and Biden thinks that 2 people one some radio program have that much influence. I don't buy it.

If Tomi Lahren is steering the ship, god help us all.

I didn't even know Limbaugh was still alive?......Why?

Most think he had a stroke a long time ago, and that woman Biden thinks is so influential is only crawling out of her cave when she has another book to peddle.

Most think he had a stroke a long time ago, and that woman Biden thinks is so influential is only crawling out of her cave when she has another book to peddle.

Long time ago?...It was just few years....I thought he was dead....Oh well...Maybe the next one

How is that different than the left wing media spewing bile all day long? They are throwing around words like "racist" and "nazi" all day long like it is candy, and Biden thinks that 2 people one some radio program have that much influence. I don't buy it.

This from the same Biden who claimed:

Biden tells African-American audience GOP ticket would put them ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/.../biden-tells-african-american-audience-gop-ticket-would-...
Aug 14, 2012 - Biden told more than 800 ticketed supporters that Romney wants to repeal the ... Then he added, "They're going to put you all back in chains" with their ... President Obama should tell the American people whether he agrees ...

Credibility? Really?

Long time ago?...It was just few years....I thought he was dead....Oh well...Maybe the next one

Don't know about you, but I don't wish harm on anyone.

You do realize Trump listened to them, and actually got word to Rush about it right?
That Hannity meets with Trump regularly/calls.
Dobbs (did, maybe still does).

Are you really asleep at the wheel Lovebug?

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh told his listeners on Thursday afternoon that President Trump got word to him that he would veto any government funding bill that doesn't include money for his proposed border wall.
Limbaugh made the comments minutes after Trump met with a group of House Republicans at the White House to discuss efforts to pass a government funding bill that would avert a partial government shutdown starting Saturday.

This is *nothing* light non-right wing media, and non-Republican candidates.

That you don't see it is even worse than you not being concerned about it.

You do realize Trump listened to them, and actually got word to Rush about it right?
That Hannity meets with Trump regularly/calls.
Dobbs (did, maybe still does).

Are you really asleep at the wheel Lovebug?

This is *nothing* light non-right wing media, and non-Republican candidates.

That you don't see it is even worse than you not being concerned about it.

Sharpton was at the WH over 80 times? Did the former administration tune in to the media? Now it is taboo?

He isn't the first person to have this theory... it is very popular IMO, and if he wanted his stupid wall, why didn't he fight for it when the GOP had control?

No they don't.

There are no left wing Coulters or Limbaughs. Let me know when a Dem Prez lays off 800,000 people because someone on the 'left' called him out.

"The conservative blonde woman whose name I can't remember because I'm old af and losing my memory"

Funny how the guy insulting the former Vice President can't spell, oh wait...Where have I seen that before??

Back
Top Bottom