• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden reportedly mulling sending tank-destroying kamikaze drones to Ukraine

yes, i know moscow hate them and tweeter in general. are you a communist , right ?

No I am someone who sees Twitter a cesspool of stupidity. If that platform shut down tomorrow I think the world would be a better place. it’s a hang out for people with an inflated ego thinking their opinions matter in any significant way. Only morons use Twitter, that’s why it’s so popular amount politicians.

I mean, we do love drones.

President Biden is considering giving Ukraine so-called “kamikaze drones” that can demolish tanks from up to 25 miles away as part of more than $1 billion in military aid,

many experts call "kamikaze drones” the game changer in Ukrainian - Muscovite war, terrible news for Putin´s LONGGGGG unprotected columns 😁
(y)
All drones are technically "kamikaze" as they are not intended to return or be reused (except rarely).

All drones are technically "kamikaze" as they are not intended to return or be reused (except rarely).
Quite a few models seem to come with landing gear? Wonder why?

He'll probably end up changing his mind and not send them, fearing it would "escalate things".
It really pisses you guys off that he's helping the Ukrainians and not the Russians like Trump would've wanted huh? Elections have consequences!

It really pisses you guys off that he's helping the Ukrainians and not the Russians like Trump would've wanted huh? Elections have consequences!
The pootin wing of the gop remains very strong, aka the mkkkarthy caucus.

You obviously don't have it so you can see sigs, otherwise you would've known better.

These drones are basically small cruise/anti-tank missiles.

Also I disagree with calling them Kamikaze drones, if only because in my mind that implies humans committing suicide attacks, not drones programmed or controlled to hit targets.

Oh thank you. That video makes my heart sing.
The Ukrainians need at least a thousand of the Switchblade 600 anti armor suicide drone. They could use them to break the sieges of their cities, which kill so many civilians.

Ukraine's Military's ability to use drones has proven to be a game changer.
💪
🇺🇦 Drones have changed warfare forever. the tank use to be the ideal weapon carrier. But now with these drones those tanks might as well be a heavy coffin and also attacking the oil depot in the Golden Horde will hurt their supply of fuel for their tanks especially when it is near the border between the Golden Horde and Ukraine.

He'll probably end up changing his mind and not send them, fearing it would "escalate things".

With all due respect, "he" is not mulling anything.

It is his "advisers" who are mulling the idea.

Just heard that someone asked him whether the Kremlin sadist is a "war criminal."

He immediately said, "No" and left the microphone.

He then quickly returned and said, "Yes."

Apparently one of his "advisers" had to tell him the correct answer!

Trump withheld critical military assistance to Ukraine because he wanted Zelensky to fabricate a fake investigation into his political opponent first.

By contrast, Biden is sending everything to Ukraine that can’t be easily targeted by Russian missiles and doesn’t risk an attack inside NATO borders, and he’s not demanding personal favors first.
in action 🇺🇦

Back
Top Bottom