• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Releases 50 Million Barrels of Oil Pretending Fight the Biden Inflation

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally got an answer to a simple question from somebody on the right.
Have a nice day
Now if I can get somebody on the right to say shutting down the construction of the Keystone XL could not have caused oil supplies to go down so fast and prices to go up so fast .
but I don't think that will happen they need to keep blaming Biden
Have a nice gay

Now if I can get somebody on the right to say shutting down the construction of the Keystone XL could not have caused oil supplies to go down so fast and prices to go up so fast .
but I don't think that will happen they need to keep blaming Biden
Have a nice gay
I agree with you. As for the last comment, I like gay people honest but I do not want to possess a gay person. Are you kidding? They are way too expensive.

I agree with you. As for the last comment, I like gay people honest but I do not want to possess a gay person. Are you kidding? They are way too expensive.
Sorry for the typo but thanks for the laugh
Have a nice DAY

Biden released 50 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve trying to slow down inflation rising due to his failed planning at the fastest rate in decades across the economy in general and in gas prices in particular.

50 million barrels of oil amounts to about 2 1/2 days of US oil use. Big whoop! Similar to bringing a half eaten bag of vending machine Lay's to the Thanksgiving Dinner when asked to bring "the potatoes".

Stated another way, the US was producing about 13.1 Million Barrels of oil in February 2020. November 2021? That's down to 11.4 Million Barrels of oil of US production per day.

We are producing almost 2 Million Barrels of oil less per day than in 2020. The shortfall of our production will eat away Biden's oil leaked from the SPR over the course of about a month's time.

Biden CREATES THE SHORTAGE PROBLEM and then, USING THE RESERVES that were FILLED UP BY TRUMP, he is now trying to claim credit for SOLVING THE PROBLEM HE CREATED.

Like EVERYTHING ELSE BIDEN HAS DONE, we'd have been better off IF HE JUST STAYED ASLEEP AND DID NOTHING, EVER, TO ANY OF US.

He just can't help himself. He has to meddle and make things worse. This is not unexpected. He and his gang WANT to inflate the price of gas. IT'S A PART OF THEIR MASTER PLAN.

It's too bad he's working against the American people rather than working for us. Well... At least there are no mean Tweets. He's likely too stupid to learn how to work the Twitter machine.

In passing, when asked, our idiot Secretary of Energy did not know how much oil the US uses in a day. Stupidity is a real confidence builder. Doesn't know her numbers. A buffoon. WTF is she doing?

He did not create the crisis and you know it. The break reason is easily yo research but you'd rather belch lies because it suits your politics.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally got an answer to a simple question from somebody on the right.
Have a nice day

If you don't like the answer you're given, you don't like it.

Doesn't mean you didn't get an answer.

If you don't like the answer you're given, you don't like it.

Doesn't mean you didn't get an answer.
Well IF there was an answer not to like I may have disliked it but that is the first time anybody right leaning actually answered that question
and most of it is because when they came out and said Biden shut down oil pipelines they never told the complete truth and people didn't look into it to find out how many and if it was a pipeline that was delivering oil or not. they just heard he shut down some oil pipelines and ran with it making people think he was cutting oil supplies and driving up prices.
all they wanted to do is cause domestic trouble and make Biden look bad
Have a nice day

He did not create the crisis and you know it. The break reason is easily yo research but you'd rather belch lies because it suits your politics.

You may be right.

This feckless gesture will do nothing to resolve the problem, though, whatever the creation of it might have been.

Well IF there was an answer not to like I may have disliked it but that is the first time anybody right leaning actually answered that question
and most of it is because when they came out and said Biden shut down oil pipelines they never told the complete truth and people didn't look into it to find out how many and if it was a pipeline that was delivering oil or not. they just heard he shut down some oil pipelines and ran with it making people think he was cutting oil supplies and driving up prices.
all they wanted to do is cause domestic trouble and make Biden look bad
Have a nice day

With respect, helping to make Biden look bad produces almost no appreciable result.

It's like helping to make water feel wet.

With respect, helping to make Biden look bad produces almost no appreciable result.

It's like helping to make water feel wet.
If that is what you think
as I have asked before just what policy did Biden put in effect that stayed in effect for any amount of time that drove down oil supplies and drove up prices ?
the point is the right's twisting and turning of the truth and the putting out lies that make him look bad when none of these policies stayed in effect long enough to drive down oil supplies and drive up prices.
it was just a bunch of BS lies from the right
Have a nice day

Of course not.
You may be right.

This feckless gesture will do nothing to resolve the problem, though, whatever the creation of it might have been.
Of course I'm right. If he didn't cause it he cannot rectify it.
Republicans are very keen to blame him for everything without evidence or research.

If that is what you think
as I have asked before just what policy did Biden put in effect that stayed in effect for any amount of time that drove down oil supplies and drove up prices ?
the point is the right's twisting and turning of the truth and the putting out lies that make him look bad when none of these policies stayed in effect long enough to drive down oil supplies and drive up prices.
it was just a bunch of BS lies from the right
Have a nice day

Using your oddly specific metric, none.

However, looking bad is something Biden accomplishes whenever he opens his mouth again.

It's amusing that he asked OPEC for help and ignored the domestic producers.

Why do YOU think he took this dual approach to seek a solution to this single problem?

Of course not.

Of course I'm right. If he didn't cause it he cannot rectify it.
Republicans are very keen to blame him for everything without evidence or research.

With respect, whether he caused it or not, he can still address it.

He didn't cause the number of illegals crossing the southern border to decrease, but he did address it and actually reversed the trend.

See? He's working diligently.

However, looking bad is something Biden accomplishes whenever he opens his mouth again.

Why do YOU think he took this dual approach to seek a solution to this single problem?
Well seeing the US producers were already increasing production so Biden didn't have to ask them to do it they already were,
and when he went to the Saudi's they said no because Trump had just threatened them with taking away their military aid if they didn't cut production and raise prices a couple of months before.
point is Biden didn't do anything that would have driven down supply and cost up and it was all lies and misinformation from the right
and now that they are giving out leases like there is no tomorrow what is the right going to cry about,
Probably start saying he didn't keep his word and now he is too oil friendly
Have a nice day

For the sake of humanity, try to understand Biden dies not set international fuel prices. Ignorance is your best friend if you think he does.

For the sake of humanity, try to understand Biden dies not set international fuel prices. Ignorance is your best friend if you think he does.

How About Bringing Good Old Fashion
Price Competition back.?

Prosecuting monopoly & "price fixing".

Anyone remember gas station "GAS WARS" ?

Moi

Canada-3.png

Well seeing the US producers were already increasing production so Biden didn't have to ask them to do it they already were,
and when he went to the Saudi's they said no because Trump had just threatened them with taking away their military aid if they didn't cut production and raise prices a couple of months before.
point is Biden didn't do anything that would have driven down supply and cost up and it was all lies and misinformation from the right
and now that they are giving out leases like there is no tomorrow what is the right going to cry about,
Probably start saying he didn't keep his word and now he is too oil friendly
Have a nice day

The question is not whether or not he needed to do this thing. Obviously additional production was needed or he wouldn't have gone to others and asked for it.

WHY DIDN'T HE ASK DOMESTIC PROVIDERS TO PRODUCE MORE REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH THEY HAD ALREADY INCREASED?

In passing, Biden's energy secretary didn't even know what the rate of consumption of oil by the US is.

The question is not whether or not he needed to do this thing. Obviously additional production was needed or he wouldn't have gone to others and asked for it.

WHY DIDN'T HE ASK DOMESTIC PROVIDERS TO PRODUCE MORE REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH THEY HAD ALREADY INCREASED?

In passing, Biden's energy secretary didn't even know what the rate of consumption of oil by the US is.

Because you don't need to ask someone to do something they're already doing. Are you really this dense?

Oil is a commodity and as such is priced as a function of supply and demand.

Wherever you derive your opinion of what I'm posting, it does seem to be from my posts.

Oil is a commodity and as such is priced as a function of supply and demand.

Wherever you derive your opinion of what I'm posting, it does seem to be from my posts.

Oh. That's why OPEC et al set a price ;)

Oil is priced as a function of price fixing.

Because you don't need to ask someone to do something they're already doing. Are you really this dense?

Your failure to understand what I post does not mean much to me.

Oliver asked for more after he was served his meal. Not a big mystery in this.

Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?​

by Rich Hansen | Nov 29, 2018 | Living within Paradox

Screen-Shot-2018-11-28-at-1.18.54-PM.png

If it does not sell at the price that is set, the price changes.

If the supply sells out at the price set, the price changes.

This is VERY basic stuff.

"Not hardly", John Wayne

Just basic to the scam of price fixing & oil.

with public acceptance.

Oh NOoooooo!
If We Lost Price Fixing relating to oil
we may lose our oil !&!

Thus Public Acceptance. What monopoly & anti trust laws?

While so many don't know they are being scammed others accept!

Oil pricing is NOT based on true competition.

Get It Or Not !

Moi
Remember "Gas Wars"?

Canada-3.png

Back
Top Bottom