• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Reads From Script And Holds Phone Upside Down In Call With Kamala

What a weird obsession you have. Have you thought of therapy?

What a weird obsession you have. Have you thought of therapy?

If the truth hurts you that much perhaps you ought to be going into therapy.

If you try to criticize Biden for things you don't care about with Trump, you don't actually care about them.

If the truth hurts you that much perhaps you ought to be going into therapy.

How did you get that from my post? I'm just wondering why someone would be so obsessed with Biden's supposed cognitive state that they are examining photos of what they believe is an upside down phone and a comic strip.

Wow, you really are reaching today. I use notes when I make phone calls or receive phone calls for interviews. I also occasionally pick up my smart phone upside down. Considering that the phone call is being sent to his computer, I do not see the relevance of the phone being upside down.

So you also read from a script when you call someone just to tell them youve chosen them to be VP, and also hold your phone upside down so the mike is by your forehead too?

Good to know...

How did you get that from my post? I'm just wondering why someone would be so obsessed with Biden's supposed cognitive state that they are examining photos of what they believe is an upside down phone and a comic strip.

I keep wondering why libs keep attacking the messenger and avoiding what is being discussed. Its clear you people have something to hide, just like Joe.

I'm less than 40 and hold my phone upside down on occassion. This is such a huge stretch.

Also, whose on the phone call if Harris is on the computer? Is it not possible that he is on the phone with someone else and letting them listen to Harris and him talk? Sure it could be him calling into the Zoom, or it could be something else. This is a stupid thing to claim as evidence.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The OP seems to well versed in picking the ‘white’ outta chicken poop!

Breaking News?

That’s a low bar!

Last edited:

A new one on me! :lol:

It's the sheer obsessional desperation to find something/anything that might possibly reflect badly on their hated object.

****, I am not yet 50 and already do far worse things... guess I am senile too.

"1. Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're 35 is against the natural order of things. "
Douglas Adams

OMG eldery man can't use an Iphone properly. What next??? He's going to call his grandkids for technical support or something.

Breaking News?

That’s a low bar!

LOL libs clucking around like headless chickens in a vain effort to protect their fuhrer. I love it. :lamo

So you also read from a script when you call someone just to tell them youve[sic] chosen them to be VP, and also hold your phone upside down so the mike[sic] is by your forehead too? ...

Based on the "script" he has there, he did a lot more than just tell her he chose her as his Vice President. It looks like he had some important points to share with her and probably did not want to leave anything out, so he wrote it all down to make sure he covered everything. That is usually why I make notes when I speak with people. My parents taught me that for a lot of different situations to be able to glance at the notes and make sure I covered all my bases.

As roguenuke pointed out, the mic may have been placed to allow someone else to hear the conversation or for another, unknown purpose with the computer placement.

meanwhile, Tweety fired the pandemic response team, defunded Predict, told his loyalists that a pandemic is no big deal, pulled us out of the WHO, and interfered with the CDC when the data looked really bad. he even had in person rallies at the peak of the pandemic.

yeah, i'm voting for the other guy.

LOL libs clucking around like headless chickens in a vain effort to protect their fuhrer. I love it. :lamo

A lot of politicians read from a script or a teleprompter. Pointing fingers at Biden is ridiculous.

guess some people don't realize if a phone is on speaker it doesn't have to be right side up to work
a lot of people even set them down and walk around talking on them when on speaker
so having a phone held up side down or even set down some place is no big thing
this is just people on the right garbing for any straw they can get
Have a nice day

OMG eldery man can't use an Iphone properly. What next??? He's going to call his grandkids for technical support or something.

Hahaha. I imagine he had to have help with all of that like almost all older people. My dad has an old janky android and I've been trying to get him to upgrade but I know he won't because he hates change and he's very comfortable with this slow, doesn't-hold-a-charge dinosaur. :2razz:

I keep wondering why libs keep attacking the messenger and avoiding what is being discussed. Its clear you people have something to hide, just like Joe.

Messenger of what? Your weird obsession? Already noted and commented on.

Back
Top Bottom