• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden rails against access to assault weapons after recent spate of shootings

Inatead of showing any kind of answer, you just do weird stuff
$5,000,000,000,000 in debt in two years? What's the plan? $10, 000,000,000,000 in 4 years? Who's getting screwed?

So, what's the plan?

Some tasty babes....and some tasty buds brah. Thats the "plan".
LOL. The "debt". :ROFLMAO: :LOL: (y)

I'll be up all night again tossing and turning, worrying about the debt.:rolleyes:

Just wondering what the plan is? If you support Democrats, you support the debt that they are piling on. So, what's the plan? I bet you don't have an answer, again.
That is such ridiculous framing

Supporting workers is Not commencorate with supporting firms...

The debt is an obfuscation

Just wondering what the plan is? If you support Democrats, you support the debt that they are piling on. So, what's the plan? I bet you don't have an answer, again.
It's you WHO claimed Bidens priority (15 Dollars) IS a Joke...

He Said IT was His number one priority

Are you a democrat?

Some tasty babes....and some tasty buds brah. Thats the "plan".
LOL. The "debt". :ROFLMAO: :LOL: (y)

I'll be up all night again tossing and turning, worrying about the debt.:rolleyes:
Ha? If you wanna toss your sald... great!

Don't BE ashamed!

It's you WHO claimed Bidens priority (15 Dollars) IS a Joke...
He Said IT was His number one priority
Are you a democrat?
Okay, so no answer there. What would Biden have to do to lose leftist support? Cut spending on a government program? Only increase the debt by $9,000,000,000,000 in his four years?

Just trying to figure out if there even is a bottom. Or do you just support everything, no matter what?

Okay, so no answer there. What would Biden have to do to lose leftist support? Cut spending on a government program? Only increase the debt by $9,000,000,000,000 in his four years?

Just trying to figure out if there even is a bottom. Or do you just support everything, no matter what?
As a lefty: He already lost my Support. Don't patronise.

How are You so stuck Up on
spending?

Every Pres has racked Up a debt

The Prob about Biden is this: He promised to BE progressive, yet has Not done so...

Just to BE clear

.you are against a living wage

He ought to worry about the tens of thousands dying because of fentanyl crossing our open southern border.

So You are against workers?
No, I'm wondering if you feel that $15 is a liveable wage for Manhattan, and if so, wouldn't it be you who fail to support those NYC workers sufficiently?

I don't understand your meaning.
I asked for your constitutional basis for a claim you made. You said it wasn't needed, it was constitutional law. I asked what the penalty was for breaking the constitutional law.

My point being that there's likely a federal law that could be changed. Way different from changing the Constitution.

I hear what you are saying. And I know this administration has used that tactic several times - put something into effect by EO and press forward until it's shot down. But that's not good governance.

Keep in mind that the 2nd amendment isn't like a rarely used provision put in place for an 'emergency', or a vague regulation. It has a long history in the courts at the federal and state level. Many of the things being proposed have already been litigated. If they try to put in place something unconstitutional, it will get tagged with an injunction before it ever goes into effect.
I concur. And that injunction represents an Article 3 decision.

I asked for your constitutional basis for a claim you made.
And it's been given.
You said it wasn't needed, it was constitutional law. I asked what the penalty was for breaking the constitutional law.
This is a dishonest question. You know perfectly well what I'm referring to.
My point being that there's likely a federal law that could be changed. Way different from changing the Constitution.
There is no federal law that can be changed, to do what you are suggesting. It would be unconstitutional.

And it's been given.

This is a dishonest question. You know perfectly well what I'm referring to.

There is no federal law that can be changed, to do what you are suggesting. It would be unconstitutional.
If its been given it should be easy enough to restate. I claim you haven't given it.

Your logic loop is broken

assault knives?

If its been given it should be easy enough to restate. I claim you haven't given it.

Your logic loop is broken
Dude, you have been embarrassingly incorrect in every argument you've made in this thread. From NFA background checks, to basic constitutional law. I have gone over point by point how and why you are wrong, and given you the constitutional basis for why you are wrong. It's time for you to put down your shovel.

Dude, you have been embarrassingly incorrect in every argument you've made in this thread. From NFA background checks, to basic constitutional law. I have gone over point by point how and why you are wrong, and given you the constitutional basis for why you are wrong. It's time for you to put down your shovel.
Your opinions do not reflect current reality. Perhaps you misunderstand Constitutional basis. The 2nd is not the basis for gun regulation.

Your opinions do not reflect current reality. Perhaps you misunderstand Constitutional basis. The 2nd is not the basis for gun regulation.
I can't wait to see where you're going with this.

Back
Top Bottom