• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden rails against access to assault weapons after recent spate of shootings

Yes, that is rhetoric. Like a goal of world peace, or ending world hunger.

The slippery slope boogeyman you are playing with don't scare me. At all. Sorry.
What is the acceptable number of school shootings and mass shootings?

Why do the Democrats and other gun control advocates keep pointing at Japan, the UK, Australia and New Zealand as countries with "common sense" gun laws.

What is the acceptable number of school shootings and mass shootings?
Well, we know your answer is "Any number, no matter how high."

I am perfectly content to be opposed to such a person and this idea. You have not shamed me.

The goal of the Democratic Party is "end gun violence".

That's a zero sum goal.

Heck, to even get close to "no more mass shootings" or "no more school shootings" you'd have to ban virtually every firearm in the US.

And enforcers it to the point that 400 million firearms distributed among perhaps 100 million citizens, no longer exist.

You post videos that misleads. no wonder no one takes you seriously.
:ROFLMAO:

If your posts were a movie they would be "Cry Hard".

Well, we know your answer is "Any number, no matter how high."

I am perfectly content to be opposed to such a person and this idea. You have not shamed me.
I'm not trying to shame you, I'm trying to get you to quantify your position.

You said the average American had no credible threats to his life.

When that was noted as supporting the idea that further gun regulation is unnecessary, you changed to a claim that the average American wasn't in as much danger.

Classic goalpost move.

I pointed out the stupidity of the “but Biden has armed guards” screeching by pointing out the fact that Biden actually NEEDS said protection, as there are existing and credible threats to his life.

Duh.

Same argument I’ve been making all along; the only difference being that you lack the reading comprehension skills to figure it out.

According to you libs, Reagan had Alzheimer's while he was still president. Now you want to pretend he was of sound mind 6 years after he left office. You libs need to keep your rhetoric straight.
Lol... I was a Republican then. I voted for Reagan, TWICE... You Trumpsters
and Trump are the ones who are not of sound mind...

I'm not trying to shame you, I'm trying to get you to quantify your position.
I don't care. I don't have to do so to make any of my arguments. I can easily ignore such idiotic questions without altering any of my beliefs or arguments.

Why not try to answer without resort to personal pejorative?

You were the one who brought up “Russian administrators”.

Again, sounds like you need to stop watching so much Red Dawn. It’s a fantasy, not a documentary 🙄

I pointed out the stupidity of the “but Biden has armed guards” screeching by pointing out the fact that Biden actually NEEDS said protection, as there are existing and credible threats to his life.

Duh.

Same argument I’ve been making all along; the only difference being that you lack the reading comprehension skills to figure it out.

You're back to saying the average American has no existing, credible threats to his life.

So why is there a need for further gun regulation?

I don't care. I don't have to do so to make any of my arguments. I can easily ignore such idiotic questions without altering any of my beliefs or arguments.
So based on post #68, you support the current efforts for an "assault weapons" ban as defined in S.736 or H.B.1808, two bills introduced in the current session?

You were the one who brought up “Russian administrators”.

Again, sounds like you need to stop watching so much Red Dawn. It’s a fantasy, not a documentary 🙄

I don't see an American led government getting to the point of killing the citizenry with drones.

So that particular fantasy is yours.

Fox is covering it too.

Much respect to Joe no matter where you learn of his intent.

Evidently Fox must be jumping up and down and yelling, insinuating that Biden’s remarks are being covered up somehow.

Clearly that is not the case, but the ususal suspects are all singing off the same sheet music.

So based on post #68, you support the current efforts for an "assault weapons" ban as defined in S.736 or H.B.1808, two bills introduced in the current session?
Absolutely. And then some. And lots of other measures, too.

lame.

the troll is strong with this one. How's your fearection level today?

he actually seems to be having one of his infrequent "good days". No ranting about "leftist filth" and F-clusterbombing of the landscape (yet)

I don't see an American led government getting to the point of killing the citizenry with drones.

So that particular fantasy is yours.

Again, since we are already talking about a tyrannical government— since gee, “law abiding gun owners” wouldn’t rise up just because their hero lost an election, right? ;)— the idea that that government wouldn’t use drones is silly.

On one hand, you lot see yourselves as standing in the way of “tyranny”; on the other, that a tyranny would have its hands tied behind its back because you are Americans.

It’s all very naive 😂

You're back to saying the average American has no existing, credible threats to his life.

So why is there a need for further gun regulation?

I’ve been making the exact same argument the whole time.

Funny how countries with strict gun control don’t have this issue on mass slaughter on a routine basis.

Back
Top Bottom