• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Promises to Cure Cancer

I guess that later he could wriggle out of that stupidity by admitting he was never honestly elected . :cool:

The wicked part of this absurd and cruel statement is that the Killer Shots are producing the greatest upsurge in cancers ever .
And this will continue and worsen for many years .
If not forever, as we now know that the DNA is changed by these demonic shots .

Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it was the whole thought?

Were you just as outraged and call him out as demented when he said it? If so please provide a link so we can document your hypocrisy.

The point is, we cannot test the accuracy of his words regarding what he'd do if re-elected if he was not re-elected.

This is very basic stuff.

What, you think Trump would have been the one to cure cancer and AIDS if re-elected?

If he IS re-elected in 2024, we can test the accuracy of his words. If not, we cannot.

What I think has no bearing on this.

I'm reminded of JFK's outrageous announcement "We choose to go to the moon!" As I understand it, he had not consulted his science advisors about such an endeavor beforehand. "Nevertheless," they shrugged, "the boss said it, so we better get busy." Kennedy, of course, did not live to see his announcement become reality. But there are footprints on the moon because Kennedy said so.

Since Biden has experienced the pain associated with losing a son to cancer, I'd say he has skin in the game. Any parent who has lost a child to cancer can feel his pain. If he can rally the greatest scientific and medical minds to renew their efforts, why not make an 'outrageous claim'? Cancer is a scourge on humanity. We made it a national priority to find a cure for polio, and we succeeded. It didn't come soon enough for the president, FDR, who was stricken with it, but that is why he is memorialized on the dime. Perhaps someday we will look back on the days when children used to die from cancer and recall president Biden's outrageous claim.

Last edited:
If he IS re-elected in 2024, we can test the accuracy of his words. If not, we cannot.

What I think has no bearing on this.
Accuracy? You mean like his healthcare plan? What was it? "Two weeks" is what he claimed for years. You are exactly who Trump was referring to when he claimed he could shoot someone and not be held accountable by his loyal followers.

What a moron.

You are testing the accuracy of Biden's words before his term is even halfway up.

I'm willing to give him the next two+ years to get the job done.

Judging by the success rate of Biden in achieving anything he promised, the outcome seems assured.

Accuracy? You mean like his healthcare plan? What was it? "Two weeks" is what he claimed for years. You are exactly who Trump was referring to when he claimed he could shoot someone and not be held accountable by his loyal followers.

You hate him. I get it.

I'm willing to give him the next two+ years to get the job done.

Judging by the success rate of Biden in achieving anything he promised, the outcome seems assured.

I wonder what the historical ratio is of Presidential "promises" versus actual outcomes. I'm too lazy today to try and find out. Could you help a girl out? ;)

Treating cancer is worth probably for sure billions maybe a trillion or two. Don't expect a cure anytime soon.
Wall Street profiteers are cashing in.

Ironic, given you created this thread ranting about the Cancer Moonshot for no apparent reason other than pure hatred.

Really, it rises from my amusement that the raving hypocrites that feigned outrage claiming Trump lied are silent on the FACT that Biden lies with every word out of his mouth.

I expect all politicians to lie, but Biden is really on a new level.

Add to that his inability to act until the focus groups are analyzed by his handlers and the whole charade is laughable.

The emperor has no clothes.

I wonder what the historical ratio is of Presidential "promises" versus actual outcomes. I'm too lazy today to try and find out. Could you help a girl out? ;)

On this particular lie, as with most, time will tell.

Wat I think has no bearing on this.

Really, it rises from my amusement that the raving hypocrites that feigned outrage claiming Trump lied are silent on the FACT that Biden lies with every word out of his mouth.

I expect all politicians to lie, but Biden is really on a new level.

Add to that his inability to act until the focus groups are analyzed by his handlers and the whole charade is laughable.

The emperor has no clothes.
How can Biden be a habitual liar and demented at the same time?

Yeah, a lying campaign promise… or is it? We are looking at the real possibility of curing many instances of cancer and have been for a while. One example is HPV caused cancers. CRISPR and related technologies are advancing rapidly and we’ll “cure” more cancers with that.

From the beginning this was at worst a lie, and at best an uninformed opinion. Cancer is a lot of different things.

Out of curiosity, what are the actual deliverables that this lying deceit merchant has actually delivered on? What good, positive thing has he actually done that he promised to do?

He bounced Trump out of office.

A politicians overpromised to the public!? The horror!

He bounced Trump out of office.

A politicians overpromised to the public!? The horror!
Great point.
Getting rid of Trump was the best thing he could have done for America.

CThis is a strange thread to make on 3/14//22.

Why are you making this thread right now? See the yellow number? Why is the yellow number that number?

At any rate, digging through campaign statements like this is fundamentally stupid. Biden was running against Trump. Biden could have promised to become a potted Petunia and defeat Morgoth with cheesy biscuits and he's still be the better choice.

A literal festering turd would have been a better choice than Trump. It would have gotten my vote, too. I told you that. We told you that. So what the hell do you think you're doing? Distracting from the fact that the failure you promised on Russia has been about as much of a success as we could expect absent daring a nuclear exchange by sending troops?

Is that what you're trying to do? Distract?
So because you don't care for Trump everyone should ignore the lies Biden told to try to get elected. The message being that you can do anything with impunity provided it accomplishes your desired effect.

Yet you will be one of the first ones in line squealing like a stuck pig when it's done back to you.

So because you don't care for Trump everyone should ignore the lies Biden told to try to get elected. The message being that you can do anything with impunity provided it accomplishes your desired effect.

Yet you will be one of the first ones in line squealing like a stuck pig when it's done back to you.
Biden’s literally doing an event around the new agency he created to fund research into breakthrough cures and treatments for cancer and other conditions right now.

Biden’s literally doing an event around the new agency he created to fund research into breakthrough cures and treatments for cancer and other conditions right now.
Do you have a link I would like to learn more about what he is doing on this topic?

The only cancer that cannot be cured is windmill cancer.

How can Biden be a habitual liar and demented at the same time?

I have noticed that he lies with every word out of his mouth.

The word "demented" did not appear in the posts that you quoted.

Are you adding "demented" as YOUR estimate of the president's mental state?

Does being demented convert spoken lies into truth? I seem to be missing whatever it is that you want to be presenting.

Back
Top Bottom