• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden presidency teetering amid calls to resign, potential investigations over US deaths in Afghanistan

What "xenophobic noises" are you referring to? And what problems do you have with Nationalism, Populism or Traditionalism"? I do recognize Stephen Miller, now that you mention the name, but why should I have any interest in the man? You seem able to use your own words so why not do that?
I cannot help this posted level of ignorance.

I cannot help this posted level of ignorance.
Is that why you're forced to send photos rather than use the written word? This affliction is not uncommon among leftists.

if yer spout'n off on Nationalism, Populism, and Traditionalism .......and making xenophobic noises about Afghan refuges.......you sure as shit ought to recognize Stephen Miller.
He becomes relevant when discussing the immigration aspect of getting Afghan refugees out through his gumming up the works of the SIV process; interestingly enough using COVID 19 as the reason.

Last edited:
Is that why you're forced to send photos rather than use the written word? This affliction is not uncommon among leftists.
Geez dude, when you demand I show your xenophobia after I already quoted it, what does it matter if I posted (send?) a picture?

I mean I posted the portion of the Doha agreement showing the base closings were the FIRST part of the requirement, and I heard nothing from you. Then I lifted verbatim your whining about the refugees......then you DEMAND I show your xenophobia........AGAIN!

You are proving that it is pointless to try to have debate, you can't accept a direct counter earlier.....and then you can't understand what your own words mean. Then you demand more words......why? You understand nothing here.

Geez dude, when you demand I show your xenophobia after I already quoted it, what does it matter if I posted (send?) a picture?

I mean I posted the portion of the Doha agreement showing the base closings were the FIRST part of the requirement, and I heard nothing from you. Then I lifted verbatim your whining about the refugees......then you DEMAND I show your xenophobia........AGAIN!

You are proving that it is pointless to try to have debate, you can't accept a direct counter earlier.....and then you can't understand what your own words mean. Then you demand more words......why? You understand nothing here.
I'm really not interested in any photos or copies you may send. Being a debate board I'm more interested in what you have to say. I'm having a debate now with ElChupacabra at the moment and he's very good and makes me a better poster. Check him out.

That’s conservatives specialty…deflecting.🤪
I can't say it's surprising or shocking. As much as I love politics and talking politics with people, it often gets marred by red shirt vs. blue shirt political theater. I asked two simple questions: What precisely did Biden botch? I mean, we did get out and with only 13 Americans dead. How does Biden's withdrawal plans compare with Churchill and Dunkirk? All what I got was "Biden messed up, Trump rules".

Yes, I am aware that Trump setup the deal. This doesn't answer my questions at all. You want me to give Trump a cookie? Sure, it'll give him a chocolate chip one.
The answer to the question? What question, Churchill? Irrelevant, what is relevant is Biden's incompetence and the evacuation disaster. For some reason you continue to try and defend the indefensible. Trump had nothing to do with the evacuation, the closing of Bagram, the abandonment of Americans and billions in military assets. Is there so reason that you cannot understand that reality and admit being wrong?

Why would I want Biden to resign giving us Harris? Neither should have been elected in the first place.

The answer to the question? What question, Churchill? Irrelevant, what is relevant is Biden's incompetence and the evacuation disaster. For some reason you continue to try and defend the indefensible. Trump had nothing to do with the evacuation, the closing of Bagram, the abandonment of Americans and billions in military assets. Is there so reason that you cannot understand that reality and admit being wrong?

Why would I want Biden to resign giving us Harris? Neither should have been elected in the first place.
This is misleading at best. All of the Americans who were "left" choose to stay. Many of them had duel citizenship. All of them have the ability to leave anytime they wanted. The Taliban is so far keeping their promises. What happened at the Bagram airport and the military assets left behind are indeed missteps. But like I said before, it comes with the territory of getting out of a terrible mess. I highly doubt Trump would have done a better job. Just remember Trump's poll numbers sank to the 39-40% range after he issued the temporary immigration ban and there were chaos at airport all over the country. Yet I never criticized him for it. Trump voters were eager to defend his chaos at the airports. See the difference? I don't play the red hat vs. blue hat game.

This is misleading at best. All of the Americans who were "left" choose to stay. Many of them had duel citizenship. All of them have the ability to leave anytime they wanted. The Taliban is so far keeping their promises. What happened at the Bagram airport and the military assets left behind are indeed missteps. But like I said before, it comes with the territory of getting out of a terrible mess. I highly doubt Trump would have done a better job. Just remember Trump's poll numbers sank to the 39-40% range after he issued the temporary immigration ban and there were chaos at airport all over the country. Yet I never criticized him for it. Trump voters were eager to defend his chaos at the airports. See the difference? I don't play the red hat vs. blue hat game.
How do you know that those left CHOSE to stay? Why do you buy liberal rhetoric and never research the accuracy of that rhetoric? What comes with the territory is the responsibility of the CIC who the military reports to, not vice versa. I won't forget Trump's poll numbers but as usual the left omits the following

3. I’m outraged that a president who accomplished more for the American people in four years than his three immediate predecessors did in 24 years having restored the US economy, cut taxes and regulations, made the US energy independent, brought unemployment rates down to their lowest level ever, destroyed ISIS, brokered peace deals between Israel and other Arab nations, defended our southern border, put America first, etc., etc., was fought every step of the way by Democrats and the Deep State.

How do you know that those left CHOSE to stay? Why do you buy liberal rhetoric and never research the accuracy of that rhetoric? What comes with the territory is the responsibility of the CIC who the military reports to, not vice versa. I won't forget Trump's poll numbers but as usual the left omits the following

See what factcheck says below:

This is the reality. Most of them choose to stay. If they need help to get out, the U.S is willing to get them.

See what factcheck says below:

This is the reality. Most of them choose to stay. If they need help to get out, the U.S is willing to get them.
Right, keep believing the liberal rhetoric and propaganda, I know that will serve you well. Why don't you do some actual research as a so called moderate to find out if the left is lying to you?

Right, keep believing the liberal rhetoric and propaganda, I know that will serve you well. Why don't you do some actual research as a so called moderate to find out if the left is lying to you?
Psychologists call that cognitive dissonance -- dismissing facts that contradict what you want to believe.

The idea that fact checking organizations are really "liberal rhetoric and propaganda" is as crazy as it sounds, but welcome to the new American right-wing.

There was definitely a breakdown in communication, but the base wasn't abandoned for the Taliban to take over along with its equipment. The base was one of the many that were left to the ANSF. The problem in the case of Bagram specifically, was the commander wasn't properly notified, so he found out after everyone was gone. That's definitely poor planning given what was known of the situation on the ground.

Psychologists call that cognitive dissonance -- dismissing facts that contradict what you want to believe.

The idea that fact checking organizations are really "liberal rhetoric and propaganda" is as crazy as it sounds, but welcome to the new American right-wing.
You see a lot of that repeated in the focus on the recent deaths of the 13 Marines, given the consistent loss of life in this type of environment. Who's to say those 13 (or more) wouldn't have died had there been more US troops fighting the Taliban advance? There's no way of knowing, and the unfortunate part of being president is whatever decision you make as CIC in these scenarios carries the weight of possible loss of life.

Here we go again. We're trying to have a conversation about the Afghan exit, but you continue to stall these conversations into partisan rhetoric.

There you go again spouting your opinions never supported by fact again in another thread where the messenger not the message matters. Every liberal thread you post propaganda and lies, what are you getting for your efforts? It is stunning how civics, economics, and history challenged liberals are. You are welcome to your opinion but not welcome to creating your own facts. Civics, history, bea.gov, bls.gov, treasury.gov make you look foolish as does your bank account under Trump. I accurately call what you post propaganda and lies none of which resembles reality. Such support of the indefensible gives you no credibility

Here we go again. We're trying to have a conversation about the Afghan exit, but you continue to stall these conversations into partisan rhetoric.
Your claims of my partisan rhetoric ignore the reality of the facts presented none of which you addressed as you continue to buy liberal rhetoric, attack the messenger and ignore the message

Hold on. Let me check…

Yep.

Biden is still the President.

Cheetoh-head is still a loser.

Hold on. Let me check…

Yep.

Biden is still the President.

Cheetoh-head is still a loser.
Seems that the same people continue to post the same liberal lies, propaganda, distortions of reality, ignorance of results while promoting the incompetent Biden agenda. Same group of people none of whom have any idea the role of the federal gov't or any understanding as to actual verifiable data including the taxes paid and their purpose. Continue to support incompetence in Biden of which many of us will pay for

This is what the country gets when liberal propaganda spreads hatred and promotes total ignorance of civics and the Constitution, an unqualified incompetent President and equally incompetent VP. We are indeed screwed all because people hated Trump's personality and so called mean tweets.
I said it before, and I'll say it again. The Taliban taking over Afghanistan after we pulled our troops is not Biden's fault. That was going to happen, even if General Eisenhower was President. That's on the people of Afghanistan to fight, and keep, what we gave to them for over 20 years.

That said, the logistics and execution of the pullout definitely IS Biden's fault, in the "buck stops here" kinda way. More specifically, I put most of the blame on the generals. I'd like to see General Milley's head roll, since he's obviously more interested in forcing woke bullshit reading materials on Service Members than actually doing his job and overseeing the biggest military operation we have happening.

Back
Top Bottom