• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden path to 270 without PA, FL, NC

I realize it's more likely Biden wins PA than AZ, but state polls do have large enough error than this difference (2.8 vs 4.2 at RCP, 2.9 vs 5.9 at 538); and chance may still end up with AZ win and PA loss. So, I am glad to see this potential "backup" path for Biden.

I want to see a dead ass tie so that the right wingers can screech at how unfair the system is when Biden gets chosen.

Trump needs to be beaten in a landslide, to serve as an obvious rejection of his methods and actions.

I don't think Biden was the best option to get that.

That ship sailed months ago.

Trump needs to be beaten in a landslide, to serve as an obvious rejection of his methods and actions.

I don't think Biden was the best option to get that.

We are only talking about how Joe Biden can win without three specific states, which has nothing to do with who would be the right candidate to beat Donald Trump or our desires for a landslide victory. STAY ON TOPIC.

We are only talking about how Joe Biden can win without three specific states, which has nothing to do with who would be the right candidate to beat Donald Trump or our desires for a landslide victory. STAY ON TOPIC.
The question of whether Biden is the right candidate to beat Trump is directly connected to whether he can win in those 3 specific states.

Or at least it seemed so to me.

Granted, that question has been decided, and no matter what my opinion of that decision's correctness is, Biden is the only viable option if you want to get rid of Trump.

But if he or another democrat want to win in 2024, they need to do some shit and have some plans ready that the people will support them on.

Because there isn't going to be a Trump in 2024, unless the Republicans have completely lost their shit.

Is 270 the future cell number for Penitentiary Joe? As that’s the only path that’ll lead him to 270.

Is 270 the future cell number for Penitentiary Joe? As that’s the only path that’ll lead him to 270.
I mean in all likelihood he'll go past 270 easily.

And unless a significant shift in the fabric of our corruption occurs, he isn't going to jail.

There are many threads about how Joe Biden can win this state or that state. This one is only about what happens if he does win or lose states, regardless of how it happens.

But I'm still looking at it in sad remembrance of what I think it could have been.

"What could have been" is the Democrats nominated someone who had no chance of defeating Donald Trump. You will be happy when all of the mail-in ballots are counted.

Why isn't there a link to the website?

Back
Top Bottom