• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden opens today's speech with another lie.

Being cautious in case the reports turn out to be false, in this case giving Trump a smidgen of a benefit of the doubt. Trump called Mexicans rapists, immigrants poisonous snakes, media the enemy of the people, without qualifying his statements. “I heard the Mississippi overflowed it’s banks. If true, New Orleans could be in trouble.” You seem more upset at Biden’s statement than at Trump’s.

IMHO repeating salacious accusations from anonymous sources is irresponsible.

Let's be gentle with our next (nominal) President.

The frail old dude just reads what his speechwriters hand him.

If there is at least one debate, a lot of people may be so touched by the old dude's pathetic performance that they decide to give him a pity vote.

I hope that President Trump has enough sense NOT to completely humiliate him. But knowing the Donald, I am afraid that he is going to drive up Mr. Biden's pity vote.

IMHO repeating salacious accusations from anonymous sources is irresponsible.

That’s how Watergate happened. Tell me, would you really be surprised if these reports turned out to be true?

Back
Top Bottom