• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden on the Barrett Nomination

Do you have any evidence that Trump was aware of the lower level employees discriminating against black Americans, as it was occurring?

Trump was running an enormously large company.

And, clearly, he settled without admission of guilt. Which would indicate that he discovered his employees were discriminating after the fact.

Onus is you to 'prove' your positive claim that it was 'lower level employees' that discriminated against blacks. Meet your Burden of Proof for your positive claim; then we can proceed.

Onus is you to 'prove' your positive claim that it was 'lower level employees' that discriminated against blacks. Meet your Burden of Proof for your positive claim; then we can proceed.
actually you are the one trying to claim Trump is a racist based on those suits Others have no duty to "prove" he is not-the burden is on the TDS crowd to prove their vile assertions against the president.

find someone else to stalk with your silly nonsense. You tried to pretend that since Trump was sued for racial discrimination, that makes him a racist. I schooled you on that nonsense and demonstrated that there is no proof that being sued for discrimination under Title VII does not establish a racial animus.
Recap: TD engages first, then complains about being 'stalked.' ( comical ) TD tries to play Carnac, gets busted for doing so, moves the goal posts yet a 3rd time, then runs away from his own losing argument.

actually you are the one trying to claim Trump is a racist based on those suits Others have no duty to "prove" he is not-the burden is on the TDS crowd to prove their vile assertions against the president.
Calm down, TD. Clearly you are too worked up to even follow your own engagements, and now you can't even follow what other posters are discussing. That's two losses for you in 15 minutes.

Recap: TD engages first, then complains about being 'stalked.' ( comical ) TD tries to play Carnac, gets busted for doing so, moves the goal posts yet a 3rd time, then runs away from his own losing argument.
you're just mad that you don't understand that being sued for racial discrimination does not come close to establishing that the defendant has any racist views.

Calm down, TD. Clearly you are too worked up to even follow your own engagements, and now you can't even follow what other posters are discussing. That's two losses for you in 15 minutes.
you're the one who is agitated. That your posts ooze obsession is something everyone can see. And as to losing-you just did-you haven't a clue what your talking about

I'm being honest, I don't know.

Do you, sincerely, have information indicating that Trump knew of the discrimination as it was occurring?

you're the one who is agitated. That your posts ooze obsession is something everyone can see. And as to losing-you just did-you haven't a clue what your talking about
And there it is again. LOL! No sooner is it pointed out how often you try and fail to put YOUR words in OTHERS mouths, you pull the trigger again, and shoot yourself in the foot with the same bonehead move.

And there it is again. LOL! No sooner is it pointed out how often you try and fail to put YOUR words in OTHERS mouths, you pull the trigger again, and shoot yourself in the foot with the same bonehead move.
what was your point about Trump being sued?

Do you, sincerely, have information indicating that Trump knew of the discrimination as it was occurring?
I will take, "he hasn't a clue" for 2000, Alex. he is unable to understand that such suits don't establish that there was any racist intentions by Trump

If you 'don't know' <---- ( your words ), why did you claim 'at least' twice it was 'low level employees' ? That is what is known as dishonest debating, and now that will forever be part of your DP posting legacy. Not a good look at all for you, or your credibility.

If you 'don't know' <---- ( your words ), why did you claim 'at least' twice it was 'low level employees' ? That is what is known as dishonest debating, and now that will forever be part of your DP posting legacy. Not a good look at all for you.

It is hilarious watching you lecture anyone about "debating" protocols. What is dishonest is constantly jumping on threads to stalk another poster and pretending all one wants is "honest debate" when honesty has nothing to do with your posts

If you 'don't know' <---- ( your words ), why did you claim 'at least' twice it was 'low level employees' ? That is what is known as dishonest debating, and now that will forever be part of your DP posting legacy. Not a good look at all for you.
Because, Logical Man, Trump claims that it was "low level employees."

People are innocent until proven guilty in this country.

I'll ask again, do you have any evidence that Trump was aware of the discrimination as it was occurring?

Assuming that he wasn't aware is dishonest by any definition of the word.

I'll ask again, do you have any evidence that Trump was aware of the discrimination as it was occurring?

Present your 'proof' that Trump made that claim. Then we can proceed. So far we have you batting ZERO on meeting your Burden of Proof.

you're being trolled.

Present your 'proof' that Trump made that claim. Then we can proceed. So far we have you batting ZERO on meeting your Burden of Proof.
???

"Trump responded to Clinton by emphasizing that the case was settled with no admission of guilt.

"Yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company — had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens," Trump said. "And we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country — it was a federal lawsuit — were sued. We settled the suit with zero, with no admission of guilt."

find someone else to stalk with your silly nonsense. You tried to pretend that since Trump was sued for racial discrimination, that makes him a racist. I schooled you on that nonsense and demonstrated that there is no proof that being sued for discrimination under Title VII does not establish a racial animus.

Central Park 5, birtherism. Trump loves racism. Loves it.

Central Park 5, birtherism. Trump loves racism. Loves it.
Birtherism was the product of Hillary Clinton, and her suspicions about Obama’s birthplace.

Is Hillary racist?

Your candidate said that he didn’t want his kids going to school in a “racial jungle.”

How could you let those words come out of your mouth?

He introduced Obama as the first clean and articulate black American he’d met.

I’m not sure this is so much about racism as it is your own personal politics. Otherwise, you wouldn’t touch Joe with a ten foot pole.

Last edited:
Birtherism was the product of Hillary Clinton, and her suspicions about Obama’s birthplace.

Is Hillary racist?

Your candidate said that he didn’t want his kids going to school in a “racial jungle.”

How could you let those words come out of your mouth?

He introduced Obama as the first clean and articulate black American he’d met.

I’m not sure this is so much about racism as it is your own personal politics. Otherwise, you wouldn’t touch Joe with a ten foot pole.

So Donald Trump is such a dotard he can’t help but be a hand puppet for Hillary Clinton’s racism? As an adult how do you reconcile insisting Donald Trump is not responsible for his own words and still voting for him?

I’m not touching Joe. gonna vote the shit out of it for him though. Might even vote for him a couple of times. Maybe once for each con on the board. ;)

So Donald Trump is such a dotard he can’t help but be a hand puppet for Hillary Clinton’s racism? As an adult how do you reconcile insisting Donald Trump is not responsible for his own words and still voting for him?

I’m not touching Joe. gonna vote the shit out of it for him though. Might even vote for him a couple of times. Maybe once for each con on the board. ;)

Joking about cheating is a pretty clear indication that you would cheat.

Questioning Obama's birthpace is not racist, I'm sure you are aware of this. There is no history of people attacking black Americans for not being born in the country, that's not even associated with white nationalist groups.

I notice how quick you are to accept Hillary's racism, if that's what you claim it is, but then pin it back on Trump.

I'm beginning to think you are a con artist.

Biden could put on a KKK hood, and you would still defend him. Because he has agreed to be a pawn of BLM.

Last edited:
Joking about cheating is a pretty clear indication that you would cheat.

Questioning Obama's birthpace is not racist, I'm sure you are aware of this. There is no history of people attacking black Americans for not being born in the country, that's not even associated with white nationalist groups.

I notice how quick you are to accept Hillary's racism, if that's what you claim it is, but then pin it back on Trump.

I'm beginning to think you are a con artist.

Biden could put on a KKK hood, and you would still defend him. Because he has agreed to be a pawn of BLM.

BZZZT! WRONG ANSWER! I’m sure *you* are aware it’s racist otherwise you wouldn’t have had an entire soliloquy about how HIllary dID iT FirST.

Anyone who questioned Obama’s birthplace was either racist or content with racism.

BZZZT! WRONG ANSWER! I’m sure *you* are aware it’s racist otherwise you wouldn’t have had an entire soliloquy about how HIllary dID iT FirST.

Anyone who questioned Obama’s birthplace was either racist or content with racism.

Are you seriously arguing that anyone who criticizes Obama is racist?

You’re disrespecting Obama by using his race as a political wedge.

I didn’t follow birtherism, but Hillary clearly thought, initially, that Obama might not have been born in America. I don’t see how that has anything to do with his race, most black Americans were born in America.

Trump simply followed the lead Hillary started. As a private citizen, not a polician.

What I don’t understand is how racism could be important to you, and you have no issue with Joe not wanting his kids to grow up in a racial jungle, using slurred speech when speaking to black Americans, calling them “My black brothers and sisters,” stating that he’d never met a clean and articulate black American before Obama, the list goes on and on.

At least acknowledge Joe’s issue with racism, if you are going to criticize Trump.

I’m going to vote on policy, neither one of these guys is a saint.

Is that what I said? I’ll give you *one* shot to correct that shit, Reub.

You’re disrespecting Obama by using his race as a political wedge.

I didn’t follow birtherism, but Hillary clearly thought, initially, that Obama might not have been born in America. I don’t see how that has anything to do with his race, most black Americans were born in America.

Trump simply followed the lead Hillary started. As a private citizen, not a polician.

What I don’t understand is how racism could be important to you, and you have no issue with Joe not wanting his kids to grow up in a racial jungle, using slurred speech when speaking to black Americans, calling them “My black brothers and sisters,” stating that he’d never met a clean and articulate black American before Obama, the list goes on and on.

At least acknowledge Joe’s issue with racism, if you are going to criticize Trump.

I’m going to vote on policy, neither one of these guys is a saint.
It is idiocy for her to claim that those who questioned where Obama was born is "racist". McCain and Romney had people question them-are those Democrats "racist"?

Back
Top Bottom