• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden now blocking free speech

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Tin horn dictator Joe Biden has now decreed a new order. No one is supposed to use the words illegal alien.

Thats fine with me, personally I use the term criminal invader.

Tin horn dictator Joe Biden has now decreed a new order. No one is supposed to use the words illegal alien.

If by "no one" you mean "immigration officials" then yeah. Otherwise, why do you have to lie to attack Biden? Isn't the truth good enough?

Trump the nationalist is gone. But, I hear Hungary is in need of people. You can get your one kind, one mind fix there.

Ah----------two left wingers are not following the news, and wont admit to the truth.

You got nothin'! Don't lie and spread disinformation here just because you got nothin'. It makes your posts look very stupid and clownish. 🤡

Trump cultists froth at anything... even things they made up in their own minds. It's comical.

So did Patrick Crusius.

Ah----------two left wingers are not following the news, and wont admit to the truth.
You didn't post a link, so I searched DuckDuckGo for "biden illegal alien". The first 8 results are news articles stating that this pertains to immigration officials. What else do you want?

Biden administration urges DHS officials to stop using ‘illegal alien’ in favor of ‘inclusive’ language | Fox News

No need for hyperbole, but someone should tell Joe that this term is used in our federal laws, written by congress.

8 U.S. Code Subchapter I - GENERAL PROVISIONS | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)
(3)
The term “alien” means any person not a citizen or national of the United States.

PLAW-104publ208.pdf (govinfo.gov)

Subtitle B—Criminal Alien Provisions

Sec. 329. Demonstration project for identification of illegal aliens in incarceration facility of Anaheim, California.

Sec. 502. Pilot programs on limiting issuance of driver’s licenses to illegal aliens.

Its all over the place as an official govt term. Pretty standard behavior from liberals though, controlling language to make it mean something other than what it means,

How important is the use of that word to you? Is it really important? I think it's more of an issue with those who are called IA's than it is to you so why fight this battle? Do you really care?

Illegal immigrant was first used in 1939 as a slur by British regarding Jews fleeing the Nazis.

Now that Biden is in office, people from other countries can go through the process, and try for citizenship, or visas. What's illegal about that? Why should you say illegal, when they aren't do anything illegal?

You should stop lying when it is so easy to fact-check your nonsensical claims.

If you cannot lie any better than that you might as well just tell the truth. (my apologies to Delbert McClinton)

In a new memorandum, the Biden administration is urging officials to use the word “noncitizen” instead of “alien” as well as other, more inclusive language choices, The Post has learned, as the White House maintains that President Biden himself “believes in the rights” of illegal immigrants to be in the country.

In a missive sent to administration staffers Tuesday, US Citizenship and Immigration Services acting director Tracy Renaud informed her federal government colleagues of the administration’s preferred terminology for key immigration topics.

Victim-boy thread.

I use the term criminal invader.

As opposed to legal invaders. Nationalist much.

The guy sees foreigners as invaders. How psychotic is that?

As opposed to legal invaders. Nationalist much.

The guy sees foreigners as invaders. How psychotic is that?
They wouldn't be invaders if they were lily-white and spoke English, but Mexico and Central America are shithole countries. Trump said so.

They wouldn't be invaders if they were lily-white and spoke English, but Mexico and Central America are shithole countries. Trump said so.

Of course. On what other basis could someone, however limited, be led to believe all "outsiders" are evil.

Of course. On what other basis could someone, however limited, be led to believe all "outsiders" are evil.
Logical' also likely claims to be a Christian........

Exodus 12:49 and Leviticus 24:22 – “There shall be one law for the native and for the alien who resides among you.”

Exodus 22:21 – Moses gives God’s law: “You shall not wrong or oppress a resident alien; for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.”

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God…loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”

Matthew 25:31-46 – “…I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”

Luke 4:16-21 – “…Bring good news to the poor…release to the captives…sight to the blind…let the oppressed go free.”

Hebrews 13:1-2 – “…show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels…”

Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me" (Matthew 25:40, 45, NIV).

Orcs ask, "how will we know the enemy if we cannot call them names?"

That's what this is about. Xenophobia and name calling. The babies want their binky.

Back
Top Bottom