• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden no comment on supreme court leak

Yet, no one did, so we're back to being okay with Trump exploiting a leak but being upset with Biden for not commenting on one.
Last SCOTUS leak was 1973 and it too was on the roe wade ruling.

Remember when I said this to you in another thread where you showed up in the first few comments to spew a Trumpist bumper sticker?

Well, there you go again. Post 3. No content. You saw that a Democrat did not do a thing, so your knee-jerk complaint is he should have done some thing. You will not and in fact cannot say what thing he should have done. It really is just as simple as saying that whatever course of action the Democrat took, it was bad.

Again, this is how a term like "Trumpist" comes about. You all do this exact thing in the same way, at the same time, for the same reason.
Brilliant. That's exactly what @Chainsawmassacre and his trump voting buddies do. Whatever's happening, if it's bad, its the Dems fault, if it's good - trump set it up to happen last term. Trump voters are adorable, are they not?

Yep. Most likely several. At least 18 USC 641

LMAO... Let me guess... Brietbart? Federalist? When did you first become aware of 18 USC 641?

Brilliant. That's exactly what @Chainsawmassacre and his trump voting buddies do. Whatever's happening, if it's bad, its the Dems fault, if it's good - trump set it up to happen last term. Trump voters are adorable, are they not?
Yet another leftist attempt to derail the thread.

Biden seems to think this leak is just fine and poses no threat whatsoever to the long held "sanctity" of SCOTUS which has historically been the only boat in DC that doesn't leak. This is essential for justices to stay above the political bickering and make decisions without any outside pressure. All Biden sees is a political victory for him at a time when he desperately needs to change the subject from inflation and the coming recession. His presidency is in fail mode and a change in narrative takes the spotlight off of that fact so he's all smiles.
You seem to have read quite a bit into a "no comment".

Speaking of which, could you link to an article about this?

LMAO... Let me guess... Brietbart? Federalist? When did you first become aware of 18 USC 641?

What's with the wiseass response? You asked for laws the leaker broke and I gave you at least one. If you ever ask for support again, the response will be GFY.

I heard the question asked of him and his deflection to focus on the contents of the draft and what that means. Of course he didn't have a teleprompter because he referred to a child, rather than a fetus, being aborted.
Okay. I didn't see that.

So let me see if I have this right. This thread is about Biden not commenting on the SC Leak right.

I don't get it. Whats the big Whoopdie do?

I mean I think the SC opinion using the Mississippi case which at its core is about taking viability down to 15 weeks to completely eviscerate Roe is a travesty for the country and for the SC itself. This Roberts SC has gone out of its way to shred its integrity which is all it really has. The SC has no enforcement powers. Its lives on its Integrity with the American People. Once that is gone it has nothing and this SC might just put the last nail in that coffin in one session.

Roberts just verified today that what was leaked is in fact the actual 1st draft of the Majority Opinion written in February. It is a remarkably flawed, horrifying document and I am a man and I read it that way. I can't imagine how that reads to a woman.

The 1st draft opinion of the Majority completely denies an implicit right to privacy for one thing. The far reaching implications of that are mind boggling. It simply treats woman like they don't exist at all except as vessels for fetuses for another.

All that said, is it the final majority opinion? Do we know for sure who leaked it and why? So what is it that Biden is supposed to be commenting on? Somebody fill me in. I will say that following Rafael Ted Cruz's lead and opening mouth to once again insert foot is not a smart play even for a Senator, never mind a President.

Did Biden comment about his German Shepherds today? Hey lets have a thread about that.

That can happen. I find myself reading (or watching a video) more than once because I can easily overlook something at first glance.
It was just one blurb on the newscast. They didn't show everything he said.

Biden seems to think this leak is just fine and poses no threat whatsoever to the long held "sanctity" of SCOTUS which has historically been the only boat in DC that doesn't leak. This is essential for justices to stay above the political bickering and make decisions without any outside pressure. All Biden sees is a political victory for him at a time when he desperately needs to change the subject from inflation and the coming recession. His presidency is in fail mode and a change in narrative takes the spotlight off of that fact so he's all smiles.

Yeah, well, it's not his problem.

How about: "That's f***ed up!"
Why should he when your buddy Trump said he liked leaks. Trump set the precedence to accepting leaks as being good. Deal with it and go cry elsewhere.

It was just one blurb on the newscast. They didn't show everything he said.
Something this monumental deserves a comment by the POTUS, but saying anything about it being leaked would only be a distraction for what the left really wants to focus on -- the contents of the document.

Because it's what the right wants. Sometimes you can achieve more by giving a little bit. But let me ask you. What harm would it be for him to say leaking a SC document is wrong on many levels?

Why should he when your buddy Trump said he liked leaks. Trump set the precedence to accepting leaks as being good. Deal with it and go cry elsewhere.
Enjoy your evening. My cup is filled up with TDS.

Enjoy your evening. My cup is filled up with TDS.

Did or did not Trump say he liked leaks? He did. He set the precedence. Sorry you are unable to comprehend precedence. You are unable to defend your support of Trump, the leak liker. :ROFLMAO:

Because it's what the right wants. Sometimes you can achieve more by giving a little bit. But let me ask you. What harm would it be for him to say leaking a SC document is wrong on many levels?
An authoritarian demand (poorly) disguised as a reasonable question.

That or begging. Which is it?

Back
Top Bottom